• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accoun

It's finally happened: the PC has its first pre-order-exclusive achievement:

1/10 would use SAM on it.
Or not even that. I wouldn't even like to have an achievement that says I preordered a game - even cheated. I'm absolutely no fan of preordering.

kudoboi

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Evolve Alpha -- MB-0BD8B7A17056B147 - Taken by Mobius and pet octopus
yes

Alavard

Crypt of the Necrodancer has a Halloween update that includes Achievements and a level editor

Ah, so it's pretty safe to assume it will be on sale during the Steam Halloween Sale. Perfect. It's been on my wishlist for a while and I'm currently in a break between games in my backlog.

Durante

Durante, control in FF13 is rather speculative IMO.

What you have control of is the flow of battle, or rather what roles the characters battle as during fights. You have a modicum of control over the Leader in that you can stop their ATB action at any time and prepare them for another set of actions.
The main control you have is done via Paradigm Shifting.
Yeah, that's what I meant by "FF13 battles are about switching your character classes on the fly to match the state of the battle.".

Deques

It's finally happened: the PC has its first pre-order-exclusive achievement:

Hasn't it happened before?
vWtaVsX.png

tioslash

I'm a bit bummed out, I usually have a lot of fun with Scream Fortress. But this year's, I played for about 20 minutes and I think I'm done. The map is sorta meh. The bumper cars are fun until you've played each of the 3 variants. But the worst part is that there's no gift spawns. You get six Halloween items then that's it unless you want to buy the crates. I'm sure there's a ton of people that will happily drop a ton of cash on them, but I do miss the old way of running around the map like a madman trying to find the spawned gift before someone kills you and it expires. Oh well.

On the plus side, instead of two weeks of Team Fortress, for Halloween I can play the Alien I won from jshackles' Extra Life campaign.

Really? No more gift spawns? I had fun trying to find them aswell. Got some pretty good gifts too.

Ozium

I'm a bit bummed out, I usually have a lot of fun with Scream Fortress. But this year's, I played for about 20 minutes and I think I'm done. The map is sorta meh. The bumper cars are fun until you've played each of the 3 variants. But the worst part is that there's no gift spawns. You get six Halloween items then that's it unless you want to buy the crates. I'm sure there's a ton of people that will happily drop a ton of cash on them, but I do miss the old way of running around the map like a madman trying to find the spawned gift before someone kills you and it expires. Oh well.

On the plus side, instead of two weeks of Team Fortress, for Halloween I can play the Alien I won from jshackles' Extra Life campaign.

you can still get gifts on past event maps...

I hope the sale is going to have some nice surprises. Something like Deadly Premonition for 2.49. That was pretty great.

l4d3 stealth release

Arthea

Seven Kingdoms 2 is on greenlight?! my mind is officially blown.
Why it has to go trough greenlight? I don't get it at all (><)

Asgaro

Skyrim..!! enjoy

13 entrees in a 15 minute raffle.

It's remarkable how many people still do not have Skyrim!
I mean, I bought it a few months ago for € 4.99 and I thought I was already the exception for holding off that long. (Haven't gotten round to playing it though. Soon™)

Thrakier

Can anyone help me with my GTA EFCL problem? The game works fine for a few minutes and then starts stuttering like crazy. Changing any option in the graphics menu makes it working again for a few minutes.

agniswarm

Banned

I mean, I bought it a few months ago for € 4.99 and I thought I was already the exception for holding off that long. (Haven't gotten round to playing it though. Soon™)

Will do some more...I bought a few more when I found if I spend $3 will get $10 so kind of 4 skyrim for $3...

Still waiting for those codes to come..

Edit - I got $10 from the account which I used as referral so technically I got $23 for spending $3

Arthea

http://robotbrush.com/screenshots/2014-10-30_14-54-52.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

That's not surprising, I guess DW8XL sold good enough then?

[quote="Deques, post: 136588345"]Dang, I thought this expansion was included in DW8 Complete Edition in Steam

[B]Going to wait for a complete edition[/B][/QUOTE]

good luck with that (><)

Dang, I thought this expansion was included in DW8 Complete Edition in Steam

Going to wait for a complete edition

Seems its a seperate game.
Reading the Empire thread it seems DW8 XL has the storymode and "base building" mode while Empire just has the empire mode, but is a seperate game.

Though the DW8XL Port was kinda bad. I mean no cloud-saves, but the worst was that you have to configure the controller yourself, but instead of "Press A for a hard attack" it was "Press strange_icon for a hard attack"...

Anteater

I'm still waiting to buy the legendary edition, already played it on ps3 and I'm not sure if I'd have time to mod/play the pc version.

That was halo 2?

yeah, saw him changing his steam name today

rtcn63

If only I could get into graphic novels. At least one of my favorite writers learned his craft from reading them growing up (well, in conjunction with some hard drugs), but I just haven't been able to hook myself. I'm less caring of the art portion, which is odd, since I do appreciate visuals in TV/film.

Arthea

So now you decided to try your money grabby hands in the PC market, thanks KOEI.

I want them to go rampant, so much so that they ran out of Tecmo Koei games to release and start dishing Atelier games on PC, then I'll live in PC paradise forever
lemme dream (><)

MUnited83

For you.
Just preordered the Alone in the Dark game. It will probably suck but I can't resist that russian price.

Also, holy crap, 2015 is really the year of co-op shooters.

BruteUA

Really? No more gift spawns? I had fun trying to find them aswell. Got some pretty good gifts too.

One gift cauldron w/ three items the first time you play, a second one for getting an achievement.

you can still get gifts on past event maps...

Great idea, thanks. Then I can really fuck with my descendants when they boot up the Animus and get two memories for Scream Fortress 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom