• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

The Humble Weekly is the only non-Halloween/horror bundle currently running on the site. I expect that could change today. Think about waiting an hour for some of your spooky purchases.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm surprised Randal's Monday preorder is not region locked. The sub is 20 days old.

Probably because the app itself was uploaded way back in July. That the default ACRTAG lock applies only to releases uploaded circa mid-September and later has been a running theory and it seems accurate, although such an approach does strike me as a bit of an oversight -- presumably it'd be fairly easy to have ACRTAG apply to new subs regardless of the age of the app they're tied to.

rtcn63

I almost failed high school gym. The teacher was aware that many of the more fragile students hated the class but it was required, so he basically said just wear shorts some of the time, and he'll pass you.

I almost failed high school gym. The teacher was aware that many of the more fragile students hated the class but it was required, so he basically said just wear shorts some of the time, and he'll pass you.

368-halloween-spooky-spider-wall-decal-sticker-weedecor.jpg

bbd23

so is the steam community market fucked up for anyone else?

its not showing the cheapest prices for me and the amount of items up are a lot less than they were before :p

anyways..looking forward to picking up some spooky games today

People prefer Sigma to Black?

Why wouldn't they? I still don't understand why people like Black more...

Sigma added a bunch of good things, rebalanced some stuff, and removed a bunch of puzzles that were more annoying than anything else.

Now Sigma 2 vs 2, I can understand the divide about liking one or the other more... but if you look at the list of changes that were made to NGB to make it NGS, it's better in just about every way.

Kriken

ModBot said:
Instructions for Kriken:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Kriken, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Evolve Big Alpha -- MB-0AD062701C45AC40 - Taken by Messiah

Grief.exe

Why wouldn't they? I still don't understand why people like Black more...

Sigma added a bunch of good things, rebalanced some stuff, and removed a bunch of puzzles that were more annoying than anything else.

Now Sigma 2 vs 2, I can understand the divide about liking one or the other more... but if you look at the list of changes that were made to NGB to make it NGS, it's better in just about every way.

I was under the impression that Tecmo removed some enemies and rebalanced where they shouldn't have.

Tizoc

How did you like it?
I really hope it'll get discounted, I want to finish this series as well.

There will be in an hour and 6 minutes.

While I wouldn't say its my fav. of the series, I still enjoyed it. Its the typical simple PnC gameplay that the series is known for but the plot is darker than the previous ones.

Hmm Advanced Warfre for $42...never got a CoD game and my brother has been in the mood for one, yet he's never played with KB+Mouse before...and we don't know if it'll be optimized on PC...
Decisios...

i thought there was suppose to be sales now

2-3 hours to go til Steam starts it.

DukeBobby

Hoping for a discount on the Dark Souls 2 DLC, although it's very unlikely.

I wish GMG hadn't removed it from the store. I built up all of that Playfire credit for nothing.

Miguel81

Fear is great, Fear 2 is dumbed down for consoles a bit so not as good, and Fear 3 has some solid shooting and unique co-op mechanics but little else. DLC isn't particularly noteworthy. I don't know if the deal is that outstanding as the Fear set frequently saw prices fall that low on a lot of retailers in general.

Fear 2 was a disappointment, and it was easy to tell how "console" it was by the getgo due to not letting you bind the side buttons on your mouse. Yeesh, the original was far ahead 4(?) years earlier. I have heard that there was supposed to be a PC-specific version as well. That's a shame that we never got that one.

Edit: Typing of the Dead Overkill is a bit of a pain in hardcore mode. Can't get higher than a B so far, and I overestimated my typing skills. Got 2 cheevos/cards, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom