• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want them to go rampant, so much so that they ran out of Tecmo Koei games to release and start dishing Atelier games on PC, then I'll live in PC paradise forever
lemme dream (><)
I never liked their selling expansions(which is custom character with random level/enemy generation every time) as a full game practice.
Eh, that wouldn't have solved Holy's problem since the games still show up on your profile.
Wait, he's that ashamed of a game that he feared people would go digging in his profile and find out?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Can anyone help me with my GTA EFCL problem? The game works fine for a few minutes and then starts stuttering like crazy. Changing any option in the graphics menu makes it working again for a few minutes.

I think I had the same issue, but my "resolution" was to just stop playing.

Sorry if it's been covered, but do we know when the Halloween sale starts?

In a little under three hours.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
ModBot said:
Instructions for Daedalos42:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 1 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Daedalos42, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Evolve Big Alpha -- MB-A58B54337C08E664 - Taken by TheTux
x0NgVuQ.png
Pokemon ORAS Demo (3DS) -- MB-D319CA2E0F98A85E - Taken by Crimsonclaw111

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member

please be good, please be good, please be good, please be good X__X

It's going to be so mediocre. You know this to be true.
Adventure Time should be a Dark Souls clone for fucks sake, that would be amazing.

That would be awful. I don't think that any developer would do a good job with a game like that. It probably wouldn't be able to achieve the balance between frustration and reward that makes the Souls games enjoyable.

groupees works again like nothing happened, I got doujin bundle preorder
I'll laugh so hard, when after all trouble I went through to get it, it will be awful. (><)

If it's bad, I'm blaming you, Arthea :|

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I never liked their selling expansions(which is custom character with random level/enemy generation every time) as a full game practice.

Wait, he's that ashamed of a game that he feared people would go digging in his profile and find out?
Or maybe he didn't want to see it on his online profile himself? My achievement tracking profile is filled with trash games and I'd love not to have to sift through them when keeping track of games I do care about getting achievements for.

It's finally happened: the PC has its first pre-order-exclusive achievement:

Didn't Age of Empires 2: HD have a pre-order achievement that they then removed? I remember it did because it's why I pre-ordered it.

I'm sorry. :(

Edit: Beaten by a country mile. Whatever that is.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
DW Empires is a completely different game, it's not really an expansion unless they gave it a major overhaul. Definitely NOT worth getting for most people though.

Tagyhag

Dang, I thought this expansion was included in DW8 Complete Edition in Steam

Going to wait for a complete edition

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think they've ever done a complete edition like that, since they're 2 totally different games. (And by that I mean content-wise, at the heart of it they're both good ol' DW"

Best you'll get is a bundle.

I'm glad it's coming out though, first Empires game on PC! I know a lot of people don't like it since it's not exactly strat heavy, but it's a nice change of pace, and hopefully they improved it from 6.

If only I could get into graphic novels. At least one of my favorite writers learned his craft from reading them growing up (well, in conjunction with some hard drugs), but I just haven't been able to hook myself. I'm less caring of the art portion, which is odd, since I do appreciate visuals in TV/film.

Have you looked in to Saga? It's the only series I just have to amazon preorder.

Arthea

If it's bad, I'm blaming you, Arthea :|

you need to get in the line, I'm selling better places for reasonable price of Dreadout gift atm (><)

All games will be Winter Wolve Games!

I would be OK with this, if games I still don't have were included (not many btw)
please don't kill me! at least until doujin bundle is out, I need to see it (><)

Screw that, Atelier games please.

*high five*

but I want NG too... why can't we have both.gif

rtcn63

Have you looked in to Saga? It's the only series I just have to amazon preorder.

Not heard of it until now, just googled. Never read anything from the authors, but it looks like something I could be into- time, space, romance, the ever-interesting stories born from a context of war.

I need a tablet. Or a smartphone. Hate reading anything on my monitor. I need money.

Corpekata

Banned
Are all of the games actually good?

Fear is great, Fear 2 is dumbed down for consoles a bit so not as good, and Fear 3 has some solid shooting and unique co-op mechanics but little else. DLC isn't particularly noteworthy. I don't know if the deal is that outstanding as the Fear set frequently saw prices fall that low on a lot of retailers in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom