• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! We need you for the Gallian Army enlist today!
18j52awyi4mmvjpg.jpg

nice giveaway btw :)

Hey, um just curious, but did anyone else randomly receive Portal and Portal 2 as gifts? I'm mildly curious if there's some promotion going on or something, because they just appeared in my gift inventory out of nowhere.

Also I can't trade them until tomorrow, whatever that means. And I already own them, as do all of my friends with computers capable of running them. What should I do guys?

Texan365

hey with valkyria chronicles coming I have renewed optimism about the final fantasy tactics ios port coming one day.

now if disgaea ever comes I'll be in srpg heaven.

I forgot, does the ios port of WotL have the ridiculous slowdown? I couldn't take it on the psp and quit haha...

Shadownet

Banned
Speaking of, whatever happened to that Power Rangers movie?

You mean the one that is being planned right now? Apparently the release date is July 22, 2016 right now.

There are rumors that Chloe Grace Moretz & Liam Neeson to Play Kimberly & Zordon, Liam Hemsworth might be a candidate for Jason. But I take it with a grain of salt.

I assume they'll be casting soon if they wanna start filming in 2015.

Kiru

Hey, um just curious, but did anyone else randomly receive Portal and Portal 2 as gifts? I'm mildly curious if there's some promotion going on or something, because they just appeared in my gift inventory out of nowhere.

Also I can't trade them until tomorrow, whatever that means. And I already own them, as do all of my friends with computers capable of running them. What should I do guys?

I only got Episode 1 once out of nowhere. I redeemed the Orange Box earlier and already got my HL 2 & Episode 1 copies but when some steam hiccup happened another copy greeted me in my inventory. Still there to this day. You might keep your copies too, just wait to be extra sure about that lol.

Milamber

You mean the one that is being planned right now? Apparently the release date is July 16, 2016 right now.

There are rumors that Chloe Grace Moretz & Liam Neeson to Play Kimberly & Zordon. But I take it with a grain of salt.

I assume they'll be casting soon if they wanna start filming in 2015.

Oh man, 2016 is so gonna rock with Marvel and Rangers movies.

I only got Episode 1 once out of nowhere. I redeemed the Orange Box earlier and already got my HL 2 & Episode 1 copies but when some steam hiccup happened another copy greeted me in my inventory. Still there to this day. You might keep your copies too, just wait to be extra sure about that lol.

Hmm, maybe it was because I recently bought the Valve Complete Pack or something. Well, I'll hold out for a few days before deciding what to do with them. Maybe a giveaway if there's still someone who has yet to own these games.

Also I bought System Shock 2 my Halloween is set.

Shadownet

Banned
Oh man, 2016 is so gonna rock with Marvel and Rangers movies.
Btw you should watch the final episode of this season Power Rangers. It's going to be about the Great Rangers War.
A lot of old Power Rangers are coming back for the episode, including Tommy Oliver.

I agree, 2015-2018 is going to be crazy with so many superheroes movies. Age of Ultron, man.

If it helps, they've sometimes been repackaging flash bundles into Humble Store sale bundles recently. I missed on the flash SHMUP bundle, but was able to pick it up from the store later.
Yeah, I'm sure they'll bundle it again eventually, I'm just sad I can't keep track anymore, I need a new brain.

Texan365

Any reason why I should pre-order the Doujin bundle instead of just buying it when it launches?

Well, since I just bought it and it said $2 minimum gets you the full bundle, I'm assuming it will probably go up in price later according to the average like Humble Bundles?

Not sure though, never used Groupees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom