• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benedict

dammit, i was going to thank you for reminding me to preorder Doujin bundle and then I see I already have it preordered.
Now I have two preorders of the bundle...

whatamistakatomaka.

ArjanN

Didn't see they mentioned before, but Sniper Elite 3 just added a single-player shooting range level, free for everyone that owns the game.

Volimar

ugh god

i really hate that anime trope of girls having to carry their own boobs -_-

The art style reminds me of that browser game Adventure Quest.

Maybe if their boobs weren't comically oversized, they wouldn't need to cradle them so much.

So much back pain.

Everyone on SteamGAF should own these by default:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 75% OFF
The Binding of Isaac Collection 80% OFF
Penumbra Collectors Pack 80% OFF
The Witcher : Enhanced Edition 80% OFF
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition 80% OFF
Sir, You Are Being Hunted 80% OFF
Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Bundle 75% OFF
Dead Space Pack 75% OFF
F.E.A.R. 75% off
Amnesia Collection 75% OFF
Alan Wake Franchise 75% OFF
Fallout New Vegas 75% OFF
Pool Nation 85% OFF
Darksiders Franchise Pack 85% OFF
The Darkness II 83% OFF

The rest will get cheaper during Christmas, looking at Telltale games I am certain they will hit 66% or maybe even 75%, same goes for CQ2, any current releases such as TEW or A:I I would bet 33%/50% during the Christmas sale. I would only get the ones listed above, everything else you can probably skip.

Surprisingly, I've never played Bloodlines, despite having played the pen and paper Vampire: The Masquerade RPG. And I had the old Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption PC game which I loved...

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Didn't see they mentioned before, but Sniper Elite 3 just added a single-player shooting range level, free for everyone that owns the game.

Snipet Elite 3 just raced past the rest of the pack to the front of other sniper games.

Maybe if their boobs weren't comically oversized, they wouldn't need to cradle them so much.

So much back pain.

Middle one in green reminds me of a girl I knew in High School, if slightly bigger.

Once we were running track, but she didn't bring the necessary support so she ran around with her arm supporting..herself. On one hand I felt bad for her, on the other the sight was particularly amusing and relevant.

God I miss her.

That HiB 13 proving once again that the vanilla HiB is still the GOAT. OlliOlli and Tower of Guns for $1.00 is a steal.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (CrunchyFrog, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Teleglitch Die More Edition -- MB-2708C80857D70A06
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-7925DB059902DE3F - Taken by autoduelist

IWD:EE being $20 is totes bogus though. Considering half the convenience mods that this release adds have been around for the OG release (and the compatibility fixed by the GOG release) in the form of free mods for years plus little to no actual new content, about the only thing this release has going for it is the better netcode. I might hold off on this one for a bit especially considering I own the game like 3 times over already.

Chariot

Surprisingly, I've never played Bloodlines, despite having played the pen and paper Vampire: The Masquerade RPG. And I had the old Vampire: The Masquerade – Redemption PC game which I loved...
Then off you go. Buy the game, get the mandatory fan patch and enjoy one of the best RPGs!

Everyone on SteamGAF should own these by default:

Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 75% OFF
The Binding of Isaac Collection 80% OFF
Penumbra Collectors Pack 80% OFF
The Witcher : Enhanced Edition 80% OFF
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition 80% OFF
Sir, You Are Being Hunted 80% OFF
Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Bundle 75% OFF
Dead Space Pack 75% OFF
F.E.A.R. 75% off
Amnesia Collection 75% OFF
Alan Wake Franchise 75% OFF
Fallout New Vegas 75% OFF
Pool Nation 85% OFF
Darksiders Franchise Pack 85% OFF
The Darkness II 83% OFF

The rest will get cheaper during Christmas, looking at Telltale games I am certain they will hit 66% or maybe even 75%, same goes for CQ2, any current releases such as TEW or A:I I would bet 33%/50% during the Christmas sale. I would only get the ones listed above, everything else you can probably skip.

Ha. I need .70 cents exactly to buy Fallout New Vega Ultimate.

zkylon

zkylewd

So much back pain.
it's not their fault they were born as anime girls!

you should, bloodlines is amazing

for sure one of my favorite rpgs

i wonder why bayo or vanquish are taking so long.

is there a console exclusive thing i'm not aware of?

Middle one in green reminds me of a girl I knew in High School, if slightly bigger.

Once we were running track, but she didn't bring the necessary support so she ran around with her arm supporting..herself. On one hand I felt bad for her, on the other the sight was particularly amusing and relevant.

God I miss her.
uhhhhh

Annubis

20 minutes until waifu.

LOVE ME!

250px-Lymle.png

Shadownet

Banned
I guess i'm not going to get Sir, You Are Being Hunted since no one is giving me a reason to buy it :3

Also is Devil May Cry 3 and 4 bundle region locked?

Sajjaja

i wonder why bayo or vanquish are taking so long.

is there a console exclusive thing i'm not aware of?

SEGA decided that VC was the one they wanted to port over first, but gave no official statement on Bayo or Vanquish. However, Kamiya RT a tweet asking for Vanquish and so did a Valve dev so signs are that it's coming.

gngf123

SEGA decided that VC was the one they wanted to port over first, but gave no official statement on Bayo or Vanquish. However, Kamiya RT a tweet asking for Vanquish and so did a Valve dev so signs are that it's coming.

It was the Valve dev who posted the tweet to begin with I think.

zkylon

zkylewd
oh that's pretty promising

vanquish was pretty ok on ps3 tho, so i'd rather have bayo

You could still be alone in the dark.
with someone else.
Milamber or a spider. Pick one.
see this is why i need a gun

so i can shoot milamber and then shoot myself

MRORANGE

Okay I bought into the Doujin Bundle crap, I will personally blame and hunt down each of you down if this ends up being terrible.

EDIT: WTF IS THIS SHIT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom