• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milamber

G6unaNI.gif

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I have no Steam key for Blazblue. Groupees plz!

Accoun

New trailer for This War Of Mine.

http://youtu.be/XI_c0lp68RY

Might be interesting. Teaser was better IMO (well, it was one of the best trailers/teasers ever, if you ask me). And having music and voice in different languages was kinda odd.
Also, the Polygon quote was rather cringeworthy.

Jadax

This doujin bundle was a complete effin downer...I hate everyone who talked about doujin.

I'm going to go play some Alien now.

This doujin bundle was a complete effin downer...I hate everyone who talked about doujin.

I'm going to go play some Alien now.
I mean... why wouls you pre order a bundle that you dont evwn know what it has.thats completwly on you (and anyone else who is disappointed/upset)

Uzzy

New trailer for This War Of Mine.

http://youtu.be/XI_c0lp68RY

Might be interesting. Teaser was better IMO (well, it was one of the best trailers/teasers ever, if you ask me). And having music and voice in different languages was kinda odd.
Also, the Polygon quote was rather cringeworthy.

That looks really quite promising. I wonder if there's still time to put it up in the recommendations for next month's Steam thread.

gngf123

Wait wait wait... maybe there will be an awesome bonus on the doujin3 bundle.

right? right?

First bundle had Dysfunctional Systems as a bonus, second had Vanguard Princess and soundtracks from the eXceed and Kamui games.

I have faith.

Also, $2 for Reflex and an old copy of Blazblue isn't that bad. Could be worse.

zkylon

zkylewd
So gaf: Knock Knock, The Last Door or Mind: Path to Thalamus?

I'm only going to buy one bundle today >.>
from what i've seen from that mind: path of thalamus thing (another contender for stupidest name of the year) i'd go for knock-knock

like thalamus looks pretty but seems just like a dear esther deal which imo isn't very much worth it

knock-knock is a more strange thing, probably a lot more thought-provoking from a mechanics standpoint and generally more disturbing which is cool

edit: don't know anything about last door but sounds alright

But, you can just shoot the spider?
rather not risk it so i'll just use the bullets on myself

dani_dc

Got BB and a bunch of games I didn't know but will have the chance to find out, so I'm happy. Hard to complain for $2.

Just gotta wait until the keys appear. The main page says BB is a Steam key, so I wouldn't be too concerned about the lack of keys in general.

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
Sorry if I missed it but is someone going to do a Steam Halloween Sale thread?

EDIT. Found it.

Milamber

Guys! It's just $2. It's not that bad.

This looks like one of the bundles that you will happen to come back upon in your groupees account after a year, finding that all of them have steam codes that were unredeemed. And you smile happily at those surprising +1's as you redeem them, thus further increasing your library count.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom