• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this game [Super House of the Dead Ninjas] a long time ago and thought it looked neat, but I also thought it didn't really look worth much, kind of limited and silly. But It's on sale today for $1.25, so I bought it.

Turns out it's sort of really awesome.

Anyone, hope someone enjoys it.
I agree: It's absolutely amazing. Thanks for the heads-up, BTW. Because of your post, I decided to see if the DLC is on sale as well (as it sometimes is), and I just snagged that for 59 cents.

rickyson1

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 15 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rickyson1, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Summoner -- MB-0F46FBBB939ECFC3 - Taken by Shadowplay1979
The Sun at Night -- MB-8F20C7D16C025930 - Taken by Purkake4
Crystals of Time -- MB-23C4DC4E2AC7A824 - Taken by nightstorm
Postmortem: One Must Die (Extended Cut) -- MB-DB6E5B159BEAAA7F - Taken by r3n4ud
The 39 Steps -- MB-C025E78D54E91B1F - Taken by BorntoPlay
Tank Operations - European Campaign -- MB-901D5DBD9F8C382F - Taken by bobnowhere
1953- KGB Unleashed -- MB-A01713DB5F0C950E
The Cat Lady -- MB-1A7DA121DD9E3342 - Taken by BurnMuhBread
The Samaritan Paradox -- MB-CE0ADBDE2BDC827B - Taken by Driw3r
Hero of the Kingdom -- MB-54D1E4B95BB8410C - Taken by skullmuffins
Greed: Black Border -- MB-85A6595ADD23CBED - Taken by WinterDemons
Dustforce DX -- MB-8FE74B781FA85DAA - Taken by creamsugar
Disciples III: Resurrection -- MB-9226C98C80DF82F6 - Taken by NingenJanai
Kingdom Elemental -- MB-4E93AAF38CB2C15D - Taken by Chreznor
Hostile Waters: Antaeus Rising -- MB-51B94E591A7E6B5E - Taken by Drakhyrr

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 25 Steam keys and 2 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Larva Mortus -- MB-69F77A13D79D8F0E - Taken by factorone
CHIP -- MB-5963CF1FD4D06C3A - Taken by maty
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition -- MB-FEFF3BA50A402E38 - Taken by ScreamingTrees
Sinister City -- MB-B136AADEEC7B2BD8 - Taken by NingenJanai
Realms of the Haunting -- MB-C8700D6E3498DB4B - Taken by Tesseract
Grimind -- MB-A09511FF7FA7F266 - Taken by Saty
BlackSoul: Extended Edition -- MB-293C0418CE74416D
Litil Divil -- MB-99DD968B6627F381
Ludwig -- MB-6286CF1B2E2FA042 - Taken by Benedict
Strata -- MB-FB93195C6A79FD29 - Taken by redlacs
ulgzbKC.png
(desura) Super Cyborg -- MB-16781F96691E1659 - Taken by Tellaerin
Glacier 3: The Meltdown -- MB-4E7A1159F5A1144C - Taken by Abomination
Darkout -- MB-53F8B4598170FD5E
Into the Dark: Ultimate Trash Edition -- MB-FE3A97FB46021181 - Taken by Ozium
The Culling of the Cows -- MB-0335205133988E17 - Taken by Abomination
Chernobyl Commando -- MB-B15482D00162C603 - Taken by bobnowhere
Haegemonia: Legions of Iron -- MB-9B2DCB7FE8E69405
Depths of Fear :: Knossos -- MB-BFCB957B2F0D0907 - Taken by SSPssp
Haegemonia: The Solon Heritage -- MB-976C53910392A463
The Maker's Eden -- MB-33A40EE55BB7816C - Taken by darkchewie
Nosferatu: The Wrath of Malachi -- MB-08E40B50E0E766EF
White Noise Online -- MB-0ABDB4845348C297 - Taken by crimsonheadGCN
Blob from Space -- MB-748952D2886E499F - Taken by Scipius
Soulbringer -- MB-8113DD477D23B83D
Type:Rider -- MB-6EA07F2935BD9785 - Taken by Alduin
ulgzbKC.png
(desura) Dungeon of Gain -- MB-9E09983E88FDED7D - Taken by crazyrabbits
Psichodelya -- MB-16A02477F2AADA7F - Taken by Abomination

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NingenJanai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

AquaNox -- MB-5D8D2D20421D4C8D - Taken by Accoun
Supreme Commander Gold Edition -- MB-32906C4A77708EAC - Taken by Texan365
AquaNox 2: Revelation -- MB-81A4F494187BF3F2 - Taken by corrosivefrost

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
videogames are weird

Wow, bias much. We all know you're partners in crime.

I agree.

thats not true these days. All he does is play Payday 2 all day and ignore my messages ;/

Got paid today. Thinkin' of getting The Long Dark. Looks pretty interesting. Only $15... but I'm a cheapskate for sure... any word on that game?

I like it, it's a little bare bones at the moment, only sandbox mode is in, with a story mode to come, but it's still really fun and engaging when you get into it. they just released a couple big updates this last week so I'll check those out but for $15 I definitely think it's worth it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
rhaknar will probably play it on piss easy mode and quit after chapter 6

just kidding bruh :D :D

normal, as with all games. Actually I remember the game being pretty hard on ps3, where I never finished it...so I guess you arent far off

Super House of Dead Ninjas is superb.
I can't recommend it enough.

this is not a lie

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
I usually don't change my avatar. But Yakkue was nice enough to make one for me this Halloween, so stare into my eyes everyone and gaze upon the fires of hell.

So tired today. Feels like my brain is smoothing over. OTL

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lovely Planet #2 -- MB-E59CC45FC10A8FEC - Taken by cardinalmind. 14 entrants total.
Lovely Planet -- MB-B1EA0D0034A0DAC2 - Taken by Htown. 15 entrants total.
Lovely Planet #3 -- MB-22652099399B52E9 - Taken by Widdly Scuds. 17 entrants total.

t1414748289z1.png

Rhaknar

thats...weird. I have no fucking idea what I did in 2, that game is a blur to me (and Im one of those rare idiots that liked it, despite its many flaws)

thats...weird. I have no fucking idea what I did in 2, that game is a blur to me (and Im one of those rare idiots that liked it, despite its many flaws)

I liked it too, though to be hones I didn't finish it, some other game came out and I lost interest, but I played more than 10 hours.

Spyware

emmm, that's a bit cheap innit?
It's voiced and very neatly layed out. It's the best idea they've had in quite a while and since the games are gen-hopping it's impossible to actually read the save games for many people. So that's great.
A good reminder of what you did in the games too with small summaries of everything. Perhaps a bit too small for some people but still.

I love it! I have so many playthroughs of Origin (like... 30-ish) and with this I can put together like 3 completely different distinct worlds :)

Rhaknar

that dragon age thing, by app, do you mean its a iphone app? I could have known that 7 hours ago to pass the time >_>

Rhaknar

It's a web page, don't know if there's an app.

Also we don't get to romance next gen Lelianna and Morrigan, what a shame.

no Morrigan romance? pre order canceled

I didnt actually pre order...yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom