• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chariot

i love that they went ahead and recorded vo for that game

i hope they release a non hentai version on steam so i can laugh with least possible amount of embarrassment
They did. That IS the vo of the game. More samples
And yes, they will have two versions. The steam version is cencored. Still not SFW I guess.

The guy said that he would give both keys if possible since he doesn't believe in someone having to buy it twice. I'm guessing the miscommunication is based on how the DRM free version will technically be different from the steam version on Humble. Though since from what I know asking for keys to your game is free, so the only hold up would be if Humble doesn't allow it.
That would be wonderful. For reasons.

I'm getting some serious cognitive dissonance between that description and the character art.

I mean, I read the bio and I'm imagining someone who looks like... I don't know... maybe I-No from Guilty Gear? Someone with a sort of wicked edge to her. Not necessarily old, but mature-looking. Bitchy, decadent, knowing. Definitely not an innocent.

The art makes her look like a highschooler with a PG-rated vocabulary (at worst), whose bitchiest act was sabotaging her rival in the election for class president. X_x
Does it help that everyone in the game has a foul mouth?
Maybe because I never play that many dating sims but I honestly expected like cutesy "hey senpai" stuff from the look of this game but my god this is not what I expected..
Well, this isn't japanese coimmercial novel. It's a kickstartered product. I guess most of the team are americans. Will see when all characters clap.

zkylon

zkylewd
They did. That IS the vo of the game. More samples
And yes, they will have two versions. The steam version is cencored. Still not SFW I guess.
yea that's what i'm saying

i find it funny since so many visual novels don't have vos

but then the trashiest most depraved one does

got a link to it on steam? can't see it

Anteater

it's not like i care about action games or anything.. b..baka

Nw7DksW.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
company of heroes 2 beta just showed up in my library... why >_>

Shadownet

Banned
It's funny, I know you put /s, but I'm pretty sure you're 100% serious. But hey, at least you didn't use past tense.

I was only 50% cereal.

Also if someone can horrify any picture of Elizabeth Olsen they can find on google to my liking get a copy of Murdered: Soul Suspect.

You don't have to crop it to GAF size, I can probably do that myself. But if you want to, go ahead.

Preferably if you can turn her into a sexy vampire. This picture might work. If you are resizing it, could you get rid of the background as well? thanks. PM me with your result. If I like it. You'll get Murdered... hehe

somehow , i think you work for the developers
and now you manged to make me want to buy that game
when its gonna released on steam ? steam version
Trust me man, if I do work for any developer. Tales games would be on Steam by now, or at least Kingdom Hearts or Halo.

H1PSTER

I came to this thread to talk about OT stuff in the Gaming section of GAF.

... I didn't expect talk about a game that's actually coming to steam, but I guess this is as close to OT as I'm gonna get to enjoy so I might as well enjoy it.

#HuniePop4Lyfe

Turfster

Almost. A. Fucking. Hour.
For this boring, annoying, mind-numbingly tedious and bad forced minigame.
Shame on you Platinum for this pro bending section.

Also, updated list of possible groupees be mine titles:
  • The Novelist
  • Boo Bunny Plague
  • Double Dragon Neon
  • Project Temporality
  • Tesla Breaks the World

Aitor

Steam just added Mexican pesos, looks like everything is cheaper than USA except for Activision games, now CoD Advanced Warfare is 999 pesos = 73.70 usd.

Phinor

I will never understand Totalbiscuit's complete erection when it comes to Paranautical Activity...

Especially when he throws shade at Heavy Bullets and Tower of Guns.

What erection, where? http://www.twitlonger.com/show/ngvhdv

And I quote: "I feel sorry for the rest of the team and the game is good enough to be on Steam (though certainly it is not a great game)"

He isn't a huge fan of the game, but he didn't like how Valve handled the situation in 2013 and let them know how he felt about that situation. He also doesn't like how the dev acted yesterday and considers that the punishment has been fair (but severe).

Jawmuncher

Wait,
while stalking Jawmuncher profile
I just noticed that "Only If" has a Yoko acheivements for some reason.

Now I must buy this game. It'd go well with my Steam icon.

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/078/4/f/series_hinata__embarrassed_by_vergildvs-d3c0k9u.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thankfully IT IS FREE
[url]http://store.steampowered.com/app/298260/[/url]

Maniac

Banned
I'm sorta tempted to get the Steamy version of this.. lol

I'll save this for...Valentine.. maybe.. *gulp*

Suck my nut.
Marco can have the other one.
/s
What, I don't get a nut? Screw you! That's all I ever wanted of you! Why betray me like this!?

Shadownet

Banned
So who do you work for?!
I work for the good of SteamGAF of course.

Korra just jumped into the top 3 for Top Sellers.
Pretty impressive.
People love the show man. Even if the game is only decent.
Once you get past the fucking ridiculous pro bending thing, Korra actually becomes a fun if rather barebones battle game.
Why the fuck did you frontload the shitty bending match, Platinum?
The first 5 minutes of the game =p
Bro, I love you but you're just terrible at pro-bending. I got past that part easily. Just spam "bend" twice, dodge twice. counter every once in a while. rinse and repeat.

What, I don't get a nut? Screw you! That's all I ever wanted of you! Why betray me like this!?
image.php

You're already sucking on something else in case you forgot.

anyone know what files to delete in order to get straight to the start screen in the legend of korra? I tried to just delete the files in movie logo but when I play the game it just gives me a black screen. either I'm missing something or you can't skip the logos. Hopefully I'm just missing something

Nabs

Steam just added Mexican pesos, looks like everything is cheaper than USA except for Activision games, now CoD Advanced Warfare is 999 pesos = 73.70 usd.

The price of Ghosts seems to jump around a lot. What happens when you add it to your cart? It's showing Mex$ 59.99 when I add it to my cart, which would be an incredible deal ($5). I wonder if you can actually buy it at that price.

edit: it's weird. sometimes it's 59 sometimes 999. I wonder if you can check out at the lower price.

H1PSTER

Steam Friend Stories?

My Steam Friend Story:

I started playing Company of Heroes 2 online by myself and was enjoying it but wasn't very good at it so I mainly played team matches.

I found this one guy from India who had pretty bad English so he spoke quite harshly but I let him off because it was obviously his second language and we began to become friends.

He couldn't afford games nor did he have many, so one day I decided to gift him Dawn of War 2, after all it plays similar to CoH.

I got this response from him in response to my kindness: "This game plays like shit, you gifted me shit", needless to say
I sighed as I unfriended him after he went offline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom