• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Dogg

Urgh. I have this odd desire to get caught up in Payday 2 despite not liking the first. Don't know if me and my cronies are just rubbish but the job where you're on the bridge and have to blow open prision vans was about as appealing as having my teeth pulled out with a pair of rusty pliars.

I enjoyed Rage quite a lot, and finished it. But I enjoy most games so...

You know what I'm with you on that. Even the shittiest of games, the unspeakable horrors or the criticaly panned, providing it isn't broke I can usually get a good amount of a fun from a game.

zkylon

zkylewd
I think you shouldn't mention it so much then. The more people know about it, the more people will try to get reactions out of you.
agreed

but like i said, i have fun with it, i know other people can have fun with it, so just think a bit if whatever you post it's too much and we'll all be happy

Urgh. I have this odd desire to get caught up in Payday 2 despite not liking the first. Don't know if me and my cronies are just rubbish but the job where you're on the bridge and have to blow open prision vans was about as appealing as having my teeth pulled out with a pair of rusty pliars.
that was the worst mission in the game tho

diamond heist, the one in the suburbs, the drug den, those were all pretty cool missions

Lomax

I was just able to jump on the IGN Prime deal to get Endless Legend for $6.95 purchasing the monthly plan and then cancelling. I played the tutorial and it's seems unique with the quests, heroes, and unit modification.

I did the same, seemed like the best price it will have for a long while. I played through the tutorial, it looks pretty great, but we'll see if I ever really get the time to dedicate to it.

Jawmuncher

btw. I am super scared of beautiful, half naked women. Would be a shame if anyone would post these here.

593987.png

V has come to.

Nzyme32

Oh My God!
Steam is finally available in my countries native currency and boy look at the prices !

I am from Turkey by the way and our currency is called Lira. These days 1 $ = 2.25 Turkish Lira (TL)

And here are some of the prices : 49.99 games are 75 TL ( roughly 33 dollars) , 60 dollar games are 89 TL and all other games priced around these ratios too ! No need for us to try to buy from other countries etc. Well done Valve !

Yeah, they did it just yesterday I think for mexico and turkey and prices are much more suitable for those regions

http://store.steampowered.com/try
http://store.steampowered.com/mxn

It looks like they really made an effort with Turkey with lots of support for payment options

Shadownet

Banned
You all need to go see Fury if you haven't already.

If you don't watch it, you're a Nazi sympathizer. And you disgust me.
it's a damn good war movie. For the first time in my life I have to say Shia Labeouf exceeded my expectation.

Dr.Acula

Banned
Quote for S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Clear Sky key:

Have fun.

Missed it.

Congrats to whomever out there, the one STALKER I haven't played, I skipped it because I heard it was the weakest, but now there's no more STALKER so I'm willing to eat the dirt under the bleachers.

Vlad

The backlog continues to be chipped away at, with Papo & Yo taken down...

It's somewhat whimsical, a bit dark, and while there are some really interesting moments here and there, I find it difficult to recommend. It's not bad, per se, but it's just kind of there. Most of the puzzles seem to revolve around "find the switch and hit it" or "get your giant semi-pet monster to hit it", and while the effects of hitting said switches are often interesting to look at (pieces of the scenery peeling away, whole buildings moving about), the game never really gets all that involved.

Still, at about three hours to completion, it definitely doesn't overstay its welcome, although it would have been nice if puzzles that were in the game were a little more devious, especially in regards to the monster.

DocSeuss

Missed it.

Congrats to whomever out there, the one STALKER I haven't played, I skipped it because I heard it was the weakest, but now there's no more STALKER so I'm willing to eat the dirt under the bleachers.

Everyone says it's the weakest because it's a game you can't 100% because it's a game with infinitely spawning quests and the radio is constantly chattering with people dying. There's this real sense of helplessness in the game and I think it's by design. But a lot of people are mad that after they kill things, more things come back and retake their base.

It's a game that's, in many ways, about futility.

Diedac

ModBot said:
Instructions for Diedac:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Haegemonia Legions of Iron -- MB-D951FB213EA78607 - Taken by ctw0e
Haegemonia The Solon Heritage -- MB-FD3BEEB25A7BD63F - Taken by Maniac
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition -- MB-5ABCAC2B348CA313 - Taken by Benedict

Chariot

Guys (and girls), I'm at work, stop it with the strippers and leather =/
He isn't a stripper, only an ordinary military veteran sniper. Can't you see that?
I only know that he/she got banned in that Zoey Quinn thread for posting stupid stuff. What it has to do with you ? I dunno.
Yikes, I'm already in banned for stupid territory? I better drink more Pepsi then.

So I decided to go through my IndieGala bundles to see if there was anything that hadn't been redeemed. I now have 48 games in my Desura collection.

Add another game manager to the pile.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Who is Authority?

That's basically it in a nutshell. Plus this.

Guys. Games. 45 minutes. Be Mine 15.

Even if it's a bad bundle, the money goes to a good cause, so there's that.

So I decided to go through my IndieGala bundles to see if there was anything that hadn't been redeemed. I now have 48 games in my Desura collection.

Add another game manager to the pile.

Barely anyone actually uses Desura though. It's mostly just there in case bundled games get Steam keys after being Greenlight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom