• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

swx

dat be mine 15

no double dragon T_T
i1D3WQ9Qht1qE.gif

fantomena

Are you really surprised?

The lack of The Novelist surprises me more. I expected that one in there. I have it already, so that prevented me from preordering the bundle. Oh well...

I never followed the bundle hype at all except for the "Brb, ordering for Double Dragon Neon" comments.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I was really hoping for the Novelist, didn't think Double Dragon would happen.

So far this is much more disappointing than BM14 for me.

I have like 99999999999999999 gala points which can be redeemed for.....20cents off crappy indie games on the gala store that were already bundled!

Inflation happens when you lose the Bundle War to another site.

so are any of these GBM games any good? only one that stood out was that sly fox one, i'd buy that game if i had a kid but yeah, any recommendations?

Unless Groupees is experimenting, I can't really see them adding Double Dragon Neon or The Novelists as bonuses, because I believe bonuses unlock even if you buy only two games - and, usually, that limit gets lowered to one game near the end.

Didnt believe in Doubel Dragon Neon, but The Novelist could be unlocked.
I mean one time we even got La Mulana :)

Edit: Besides, the Groupees chat is horrible. "Never preorder again.", "What a shitty bundle".

I mean you pay about 1,60€ for 8 games, one that was released just 1 month ago and arent that bad and still complaining...

If this is anything like previous Be Mine bundles, they'll probably expand the number of potential bonuses down the line. I thought it usually went up to 8 or 10 for the flagship ones.

I don't think we'll be getting The Novelist as a bonus, Tesla Breaks the World and The Novelist were both guesses for the guy with a mustache clue, and we got Tesla Breaks the World.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
good bundle since I didnt have most of it o/

edit: data hacker corruption is on steam now, wheres mah keys bundles?

I mean you pay about 1,60€ for 8 games, one that was released just 1 month ago and arent that bad and still complaining...

Yeah, but that's the age we live in.

People (including myself) are absolutely spoiled on cheap gaming bundles. We're conditioned to think that every indie game (or even a game that has been previously bundled) is worth $0.25-0.50, and when it isn't exactly what we want (due to us owning most of it already), we complain that it's crap.

Yeah, but that's the age we live in.

People (including myself) are absolutely spoiled on cheap gaming bundles. We're conditioned to think that every indie game (or even a game that has been previously bundled) is worth $0.25-0.50, and when it isn't exactly what we want (due to us owning most of it already), we complain that it's crap.

I just dont get it, because thats the price of one brot, a bratwurst or an energy drink here. Pocket-change you have in your wallet and would never use anyway ;)

Especially since you can get 1$ back by selling the cards.

Arthea

Hilarious that people thought they were getting Double Dragon Neo or Five Nights at Freddy's and it was Spy Fox lol

nah, that dragon was "Darkstone".

Also you should have listened to me, guys.
Then again no Novelist is odd to say the least.
and no, it won't be in bonus, the hints were about the main bundle.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
Hilarious that people thought they were getting Double Dragon Neo or Five Nights at Freddy's and it was Spy Fox lol

Well, fuck :/

Still, I didn't have the games listed so yey for a few extra Steam game count.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Well ot seems FFXIII's first patch will get rid of the Escape key auto close function. I liked that :(

Speaking of Final Fantasy, Square needs to hurry up and release Final Fantasy IV: The After Years on Steam. It's already on iOS / Android with the updated 3D visuals like FF4, so I don't know what's taking them so long.

Double Dragon Neon's online co-op was kinda busted when I played. My friend and I managed to complete the game, but the netcode was all over the place, and we would glitch out on ladders all the time. Then there would be instances where a character would disappear off screen, or eachothers characters would stop moving on our screens and we would have to restart the entire level.

They may have patched it since then, but I dunno. The PC version only had ONE PERSON on QA, which probably is partially responsible for all of this issues.

I mean, it's an alright time. Just pretty messy.

Dr Dogg

Speaking of Final Fantasy, Square needs to hurry up and release Final Fantasy IV: The After Years on Steam. It's already on iOS / Android with the updated 3D visuals like FF4, so I don't know what's taking them so long.

Every day I go check IV The After Years, VI and TWEWY on the iOS app store to see if they have a discount. Nothing yet but they're all I need to finish off my iOS FF collection. I've done them all on PSN both EU and US and IV is the only one I'm missing on Stream. I think I have a problem (he says with 7 copies of MGS3 on his shelf) but if more FF stuff pops up on Steam I'll buy it eventually.

me too
As I said earlier today, people that whined about it need to be ashamed.

Well Alt+F4 still does the same thing but it's one extra key and a long stretch!

I just dont get it, because thats the price of one brot, a bratwurst or an energy drink here. Pocket-change you have in your wallet and would never use anyway ;)

Especially since you can get 1$ back by selling the cards.

Exactly. Even the stuff I don't want gets given away here. It's a win-win for me - I get games I want to play (or +1's), and others can share in that purchase for cheaper than normal. I've usually dropped $4-5 on previous BM's, so this is a no-brainer.

Besides, Lionheart looks awesome. I never had the chance to play it before.

patientx

OK guys, with the new pricing in our country Lords of the fallen comes down to 33 dollars and with credits I got from selling game cards the cost of buying it for me is : 28 dollars. Is it worth it ? I played Dark Soul 2 for a long time couldn't finish game but it really got me hooked and everytime I say I got the game now there is a new monster that one kills me :( Yet it is still the best action experinece for me in PC for years. Is this game easier / harder ? How is the length, any replayablity ?

didamangi

Good luck guys. Double Disappointed Neon :(

ModBot said:
[Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (didamangi, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PROJECT TEMPORALITY -- MB-4AE8CAB3A700BDA3 - Taken by Scipius. 1 entrants total.
TESLA BREAKS THE WORLD! -- MB-90D8BCDAF334C7EB - Taken by alr1ght. 3 entrants total.
SPY FOX IN DRY CEREAL -- MB-277550A10C63EB16 - Taken by NingenJanai. 3 entrants total.
PGP3OVL.png
LIONHEART: LEGACY OF THE CRUSADER (GOG) -- MB-F442C5D08885C689
VOYAGE: JOURNEY TO THE MOON -- MB-A9DAE09D958AC497 - Taken by ctw0e. 1 entrants total.
BRAVELAND -- MB-7BC6CF79ADE6AD0F - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
BOO BUNNY PLAGUE - DELUXE EDITION -- MB-CBC756DBFA1FCBF6 - Taken by FiveElementNinja. 1 entrants total.
DARKSTONE -- MB-2926A50FED6F40F2 - Taken by Tesseract. 2 entrants total.

t1414012415z1.png

OK guys, with the new pricing in our country Lords of the fallen comes down to 33 dollars and with credits I got from selling game cards the cost of buying it for me is : 28 dollars. Is it worth it ? I played Dark Soul 2 for a long time couldn't finish game but it really got me hooked and everytime I say I got the game now there is a new monster that one kills me :( Yet it is still the best action experinece for me in PC for years. Is this game easier / harder ? How is the length, any replayablity ?

No one knows yet, but I heard its not really long. Read something about 10-15 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom