• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

LOL trust me I know it's pretty terrible. I played it when it was originally released here in the states on the Wii and it was pretty painful to sit through.

But after recently beating Final Fantasy IV on Steam, I'm actually interested to replay it with the updated graphics. But like Dogg I'm kinda obsessed with Final Fantasy games, having played and beat like 5 of them so far this year.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Alien getting trounced in the poll, I forgot everyone had that $1 key shit >_>

Maniac

Banned
Brothers, sisters and those inbetween, as you may know, I started frequenting SteamGAF about two to three weeks ago, marking the end of a long tenure of lurking.

Back then, my Steam library was sitting at a glorious 441 games.

Today it stands proudly atop a mountain of slain game developers, counting their heads - One, two three... Five-hundred and forty-two. 542... That's 101 +1's in two-ish weeks... What... Have I become?

Specifically: What have you done to me!?

Maniac

Banned
Yeah, so I feel like I wasted $2 on that bundle.

A few weeks ago I would've felt the same thing, to some extent.

Now... Now I just think "that's a lot of +1's for my two bucks"
,_,

Edit: ahem, that was supposed to be edited into my other post. Apologies for the nigh-double posting. :p

Arthea

Project Temporality looks to be the hidden gem here.

it is? I had it for some time, but it's not in immediate to play list.

I think my internet is fucked =p

I think they just know that you badmouth them a lot

Well Alt+F4 still does the same thing but it's one extra key and a long stretch!

exactly!
nobody ever cares about lazy people, quite contrary, goes out of their way to make our life harder, starting with win and ending with games

That feel when you preorder a bundle that turns out to have nothing you really want, yet redeem the games anyway.

And then find out that you already owned a few of them, and can't remember how or why.

This is the first time that I preorder a bundle from Groupees and don't have any of the games on offer. Of course that I'd have loved to get Double Dragon, but can't complain either way.

That was my first time preordering from Groupees. I am quite pleased with what my $2 has put in the already stuffed library. I will be preordering Be Mine bundles from now on.

Turfster

That was my first time preordering from Groupees. I am quite pleased with what my $2 has put in the already stuffed library. I will be preordering Be Mine bundles from now on.

Be Mine bundles are the better ones, though.
I wouldn't go about blindly preordering the "themed" ones like the medieval or steampunk ones.

Arthea

Be Mine bundles are the better ones, though.
I wouldn't go about blindly preordering the "themed" ones like the medieval or steampunk ones.

hey! you do it again
badmouthing (><)
steampunk2 was a great bundle, 3-4... not so much

I asked this before but what happened to the "world" bundles? They introduced one and there were rumors about a "japan bundle" with some titles in there.

there were about 10, maybe little less of those bundles, all were rather weak. I think they decided to call it quits.

Phawx

$2 for a bunch of +1s. I'll take it.

Edit: You know I figure I should ask this here. Does anyone know of anybody that has a gift of Blur sitting in their account that I could buy from them?

there were about 10, maybe little less of those bundles, all were rather weak. I think they decided to call it quits.

Too bad.
Hope they do a doujinbundle again, but somehow I have almost all the japanese games I want on Steam.

$2 for a bunch of +1s. I'll take it.

Edit: You know I figure I should ask this here. Does anyone know of anybody that has a gift of Blur sitting in their account that I could buy from them?

[H] BLUR [W] 70 tf2 keys

lol

tmarg

I asked this before but what happened to the "world" bundles? They introduced one and there were rumors about a "japan bundle" with some titles in there.

It was a limited event, wasn't it?

There was supposedly a competition to see which region could sell the most. I think most of the bundles ended up being pretty bad though, so they may have cut it short.

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 29 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

RoboBlitz -- MB-D3ACE5E77DCF46CE - Taken by nja. 4 entrants total.
Great Permutator -- MB-A7293AC7FA2E91D5 - Taken by Catshade. 3 entrants total.
The Maker's Eden -- MB-D4F2BFBCE39E5FAB - Taken by Scipius. 2 entrants total.
Asteria -- MB-3DBC0D5EEC1ED58A - Taken by billmcdougal. 6 entrants total.
Nightmares from the Deep The Cursed Heart -- MB-BB87F69C353F58E7 - Taken by RyanPierre. 2 entrants total.
The Escapist -- MB-4166A799A4CAF38E - Taken by dot. 6 entrants total.
Grim Legends The Forsaken Bride -- MB-710440C2003DD78F - Taken by Aitor. 5 entrants total.
American Conquest -- MB-D01B4C2021420A27 - Taken by Coldsun. 5 entrants total.
Secret of the Magic Crystals -- MB-92CAF23EC50A6E1D - Taken by Servizio. 2 entrants total.
Braveland -- MB-4D465B8E9B782346 - Taken by Purkake4. 8 entrants total.
Enigmatis The Mists of Ravenwood -- MB-83425FC8136085A5 - Taken by Shadownet. 2 entrants total.
Crash Time 2 -- MB-8D72FA59A46E399C - Taken by TheMadMan007. 1 entrants total.
Frederic Resurrection of Music -- MB-B231528121D70599 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 3 entrants total.
Abyss The Wraiths of Eden -- MB-15630DF55399E824 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 1 entrants total.
The Culling of the Cows -- MB-EEF474704671ECDE - Taken by provista. 2 entrants total.
Nightmares from the Deep The Siren`s Call -- MB-1C2F3E310DF3AAB6 - Taken by MulderWasTaken. 3 entrants total.
Glacier 3 The Meltdown -- MB-A75C716AF4700F58 - Taken by nightstorm. 2 entrants total.
Haegemonia Legions of Iron -- MB-8631A38A8142CCFE - Taken by darkchewie. 2 entrants total.
BlackSoul: Extended Edition -- MB-57D987249DA90C9A - Taken by anastef. 1 entrants total.
The Book of Unwritten Tales Digital Deluxe Edition -- MB-29C5840F6BAFD594 - Taken by MikeDip. 3 entrants total.
Haegemonia The Solon Heritage -- MB-274FE22BB550EC71 - Taken by Darth Kupi. 2 entrants total.
Cossacks European Wars -- MB-8401DB239271512F - Taken by Uzzy. 2 entrants total.
Cossacks II Napoleonic Wars -- MB-46BC5D94F6F3C119 - Taken by SilentMatthew. 2 entrants total.
Chip -- MB-A6E9B1F08F146E63 - Taken by Haunted. 2 entrants total.
Depths of Fear Knossos -- MB-FD6520BBC6ABED3E - Taken by didamangi. 6 entrants total.
Antisquad -- MB-BEBBFBB2B474C326 - Taken by Berlok. 1 entrants total.
9 Clues The Secret of Serpent Creek -- MB-D4925496C2E010F9 - Taken by Aaron D.. 5 entrants total.
SPY FOX IN DRY CEREAL -- MB-6F68836BB8B92AAF - Taken by Zero-Crescent. 1 entrants total.
Afterfall InSanity -- MB-E72267250F34FA7E - Taken by gaiadyne. 1 entrants total.

t1414024535z1.png

yatesl

So, with Turkey getting regional pricing, is it included in the RUS/CIS/South America locks?

I've noticed that games are prices there are very similar to said regions.

Post-bundle bump, for the people who paid attention in geography at school.

Chariot

I'm surprised Shadow of Mordor is so high.. derExperte was right!
Well, I am ready to buy Beyond Earth Day One, not so sure about Shadow of Mordor, althought I was tempted. I am sure it's everyone's second choice, which is why it's so high.

Ozium

my birthday is is in a week and a half and I get pissed off/depressed around this time because it is the anniversary of the worst day of my life--when I was ejected onto this corporeal reality of suffering

I did the same, seemed like the best price it will have for a long while. I played through the tutorial, it looks pretty great, but we'll see if I ever really get the time to dedicate to it.

From paying around with it, Endless Legend seems to be a quicker game to play than Civ, also auto-resolve battles the manual battles aren't all that engaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom