• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I hate it when I set up Idlemaster for that card money, go to work, and less than an hour afterwards click on a steamcommunity link here.
Because, obviously, Idlemaster will crap out on my home computer, and won't progress to the next game.
Obviously.

Idle Master uses local browser cookies. Signing into Steam Community on another PC doesn't affect anything.

Knurek

Yeah, I agree with brain_stew in that people in the I Need a New PC thread (and indeed elsewhere) should have stopped recommending 2GB cards for gaming builds long ago.

Well, the obvious solution would be to recommend a 2GB card and a 768p monitor.
Problem solved, who even cares about 1080p?

Idle Master uses local browser cookies. Signing into Steam Community on another PC doesn't affect anything.

Unfortunately, it does break the queue.

Sajjaja

Well, the obvious solution would be to recommend a 2GB card and a 768p monitor.
Problem solved, who even cares about 1080p?

I don't
669FED6680C51E95D093DCAEED5CFBA536D1AF51

Dr.Acula

Banned
i5 & 4Gig 770 here.

It would be a problem, if not for... my backlog!

UV12O0d.png

I think I'm good, guys.

Oh shit, Witcher 3 preorder!!

Is there a way to see the number of people who have an achievement for a game, or is it all percentages? I'm assuming it's the latter, but it can't hurt to ask.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
durante dropping some truth on the unity thread is fun

click on global achievements?
or I misunderstood what is that you want

It shows the percentage of game owners who have unlocked it that way. I was wondering if there was a way to see the number of people who have unlocked it. So instead of the relative figure of 1.2%, I'd like to see the number of people, like "26 players" for example.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Working from home today as I'm taking my cat to the vet again. Naturally this means I'm going to play games all day. Not sure what to tackle first though. Maybe some more Sniper Elite 3.

Shadownet

Banned
Who are you and what have you done with zkylon?
We all know she would not go near Dark Souls for reasons:

Knurek I must break this news to you.
fyp: she

Btw JaseC, I bought a copy of Unity from a trader and redeemed it already. is there anyway I can get a refund, if my PC can't run it well I rather get it on PS4.

Yeah, it's only percentages.

That's what I figured. It's satisfying to have an achievement that 0.9% of all players have, but if I got to see that, say, only like 5 other people had it, that'd be an even cooler feeling for me. But maybe they don't want to include the figures because it could allow people to use them to figure out the sales.

Arthea

It shows the percentage of game owners who have unlocked it that way. I was wondering if there was a way to see the number of people who have unlocked it. So instead of the relative figure of 1.2%, I'd like to see the number of people, like "26 players" for example.

Unfortunately I don't remember which one, but there is a steam achievement site (or stats site) that shows number of players per achievement, maybe you can find it yourself, there aren't that many I think.
Also it might show not total but players on that site with particular achievement, I'm not sure which.

milena87

Btw JaseC, I bought a copy of Unity from a trader and redeemed it already. is there anyway I can get a refund, if my PC can't run it well I rather get it on PS4.

I find it difficult to believe that your PC will run the game worse than the 900p/30fps of the PS4, despite their claims for minimum and recommended specs.

I have an i5 3570K (that I'll overclock a bit) and a GTX 670 (for now), and I'm really not worried.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

You could ask Valve to revert it back to a gift and then sell it yourself.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
any must have Doom 3 mod(s) I should know about? I know theres a flashlight+gun mod, because that was quite famous back then

zkylon

zkylewd
The patch will go live some time next month.
that's not soon enough :/

at least it gives me times to come up with a new build to try

maybe i should do daggers

i heard they're pretty good in pvp

were you always a vampire

Who are you and what have you done with zkylon?
We all know she would not go near Dark Souls for reasons:
queelag
well she does have a cute sister

Omega

Banned

can't you just cancel it under account settings?

i did it with FFXIII, i dont see why Unity would be different

Arthea

this happened

yet I didn't get shower of dlcs, or coins, or even special attacks, what gives? glitch in the matrix?!

i really feel like it's inhumane to make me wait this long for hotline miami 2

also 5 am oreos are the best

now ponder a little how long we are waiting for Trails SC...
or Suikoden 6 (._.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom