• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | October II 2014 - PC Gaming: Getting a D in Yoga class

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
The audience went "Awww" when Playstation 4 was announced as the runner-up.

In a "so close!" or an "aw, that's cute!" capacity?

Uplay gets a C for effort.

But really, when compared against Steam everything is wanting. No one has the better infrastructure, storefront, community, features, etc and none of the competitors will be at the same level for the foreseeable future if ever.

They might as well give Steam the lifetime achievement award and hoist their jersey into the fucking rafters.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Bad Mojo 75% off on GMG, megaton right there

gonna wait and see if steam matches it, assuming the sale starts today. also GMG doesnt carry the games I actually want for halloween, the Obscure games and Dreadout :(

Turfster

Bad Mojo 75% off on GMG, megaton right there

gonna wait and see if steam matches it, assuming the sale starts today. also GMG doesnt carry the games I actually want for halloween, the Obscure games and Dreadout :(

Steam halloween sale isn't today, bro.
It's thursday.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Steam halloween sale isn't today, bro.
It's thursday.

so why is deadly prem already on sale?

edit: new character DLC for hentai fighter, I didnt even know they were making new dlc for it

A winner is you - you've got yourself a Halloween Treat, well done! 25% Off voucher attached.

3K3WHC-VXH6AC-G5P9J3

If anyone wants that, it's a 25% voucher for GMG.

Jawmuncher

We've discussed it before but add me to the group that's not a big fan of elder scrolls, fallout, Bethesda RPGs basically.

They put me to sleep more than anything.

Derp

Nope.

Deadly premonition is also 90% off on Steam
Damn.

And now when I go on Steam on Safari, it's in English, but when I hit the login icon it changes to some language I don't know, then when I log in it changes back. Login page seems to not give a damn about my preferred language.

It's not a big deal but yeah...

Buying and activating Batman from my bed at 4am... What an adventure.

Edit: oh shit there's no way to activate keys on the browser on mobile either, even in desktop mode? SHIT. Goodnight everyone T.T

Rhaknar

also im a nub and completely failed at setting up my second gpu, and now im afraid to even try again in case I blow up my computer (or my gpu)

So after having not played Civ V for a few months, I enter Civ: BE with a general reaction of "What the fuck is even going on?". Enjoyed the first hour though, it's a welcome addition. Now I need to balance Civ, Borderlands and Mordor now.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
So after having not played Civ V for a few months, I enter Civ: BE with a general reaction of "What the fuck is even going on?". Enjoyed the first hour though, it's a welcome addition. Now I need to balance Civ, Borderlands and Mordor now.

That's easy.
Delete Mordor and Borderlands, play Civ forever. Problem solved

Nzyme32

That was my experience with it. I actually quit for the day and started afresh for a good 6 hours. Within an hour I was much happier with it. I guess I just don't like change at first :p

Ozium

That's easy.
Delete Mordor and Borderlands, play Civ forever. Problem solved

1412501475209.gif

L.O.R.D

Painkiller: Complete Pack is very tempting $7 only ( $5 with discount code ? )

Painkiller: Black Edition

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation

Painkiller: Overdose

Painkiller: Recurring Evil

Painkiller: Redemption

Painkiller: Resurrection

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Medieval Horror DLC

Painkiller Hell & Damnation - The Clock Strikes Meat Night DLC

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Operation Zombie Bunker DLC

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Full Metal Rocket DLC

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Heaven’s Above DLC

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - Demonic Vacation at the Blood Sea DLC

Painkiller: Hell & Damnation - City Critters DLC

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/sa/en/pc/games/shooter/painkiller-complete-pack/

Volimar

I'm a huge fan of Elder Scrolls/Fallout games. But I'm not that into melee, so maybe people's gripes with combat don't resonate with me. The magic/ranged combat in those games is great fun.

Zerokku

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
I'm a huge fan of Elder Scrolls/Fallout games. But I'm not that into melee, so maybe people's gripes with combat don't resonate with me. The magic/ranged combat in those games is great fun.

Thinking thats what I should try. Any suggestions for a class to choose/make to take advantage of those?

Volimar

Thinking thats what I should try. Any suggestions for a class to choose/make to take advantage of those?

Stealthy archers are fun in Elder Scrolls. It's pretty satisfying to get critical hits while stealthed, though if you're like me, that will lead you to turning up the difficulty.

Can civilization beyond earth be played with Steam Library share? My brother has it in his account and shares his library with me, but I do not see it in the list. Same for payday 2. Is there a list or something of games that do not support it?

Ozium

Turfster just shot himself in the arm.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about GAF deal trackers (I'm an expert) but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on reddit where you can get upvoted by being an asshole. If you negllect deals in GAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the NeoGAF membership, after hearing about this, is not going to want to reply to Turfster, nor will they read any of his posts. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Turfster has alienated an entire forum with this move.

#REKT

Chariot

Turfster just shot himself in the arm.

I don't know how much the rest of you know about GAF deal trackers (I'm an expert) but honor and shame are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on reddit where you can get upvoted by being an asshole. If you negllect deals in GAF, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

What this means is the NeoGAF membership, after hearing about this, is not going to want to reply to Turfster, nor will they read any of his posts. This is HUGE. You can laugh all you want, but Turfster has alienated an entire forum with this move.
heh. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom