• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sale Gift Packs Organization.

Owzers

Hey coopolon, i'm about to go to sleep but if the Nxy thing works out don't give my copy away please :p I won't be looking elsewhere.

coopolon

sillymonkey321 said:
Hey coopolon, i'm about to go to sleep but if the Nxy thing works out don't give my copy away please :p I won't be looking elsewhere.

That's fine. I am probably going to be going to sleep in about an hour as well, if we haven't filled out the group by then I will probably take myself off as host just in case the group fills up and someone else wants to host. If no one does, when I wake up in the morning (well before the time limit will be up) I'll buy it.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
I'd like to get in on the NyxQuest pack if there's room.

1. Coopolon - host
2. Tetsuo
3. tacotime77
4. Blablurn
5. sillymonkey321
6. Insured
7. Jive Turkey

Insured

Think it probably would be a safe bet that we will eventually get two more names...?

I am going to sleep for a few hours now, does not mean I'm dropping off! Steam ID: maniyarr

coopolon

Okay, I went ahead and bought the pack.

Everyone in my list, if you want it tonight, please add me as a friend on Steam...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/acrylamidetic/

From there I'll chat with you and we can co-ordinate the PayPal transaction and I'll send your game. I'll stay up for about another 20 minutes or so, if you want it please contact me in that time, otherwise we can work it out in the morning (I'll be back on at ~9am EST).

I'm saving a copy for everyone in the list below, it's fine if you don't get back to me until tomorrow morning. But there is still one extra copy, first come first serve.

1. Coopolon - host
2. Tetsuo
3. tacotime77
4. Blablurn
5. sillymonkey321
6. Insured - paid and sent
7. Jive Turkey
8. Narag - paid and sent
9. Bii - paid and sent.

Bii

coopolon said:
Okay, I went ahead and bought the pack.

Everyone in my list, if you want it tonight, please add me as a friend on Steam...

From there I'll chat with you and we can co-ordinate the PayPal transaction and I'll send your game. I'll stay up for about another 20 minutes or so, if you want it please contact me in that time, otherwise we can work it out in the morning (I'll be back on at ~9am EST).

I'm saving a copy for everyone in the list below, it's fine if you don't get back to me until tomorrow morning. But there is still one extra copy, first come first serve.

1. Coopolon - host
2. Tetsuo
3. tacotime77
4. Blablurn
5. sillymonkey321
6. Insured
7. Jive Turkey
8. Narag
9. Bii

Payment sent, game received. Smooth transaction. Thanks for hosting, coopolon!

coopolon

Okay, I decided I want the Episodes from Liberty City.

I don't see a list already going, so I'm going to start one.

1. Coopolon - willing to host

I'm going to be going to bed soon, so if the list fills up and someone else wants to host please feel free, I'll be happy to paypal in the morning. Otherwise I can host when I wake up.

Here is the status of the NyxQuest. If any of the remaining people want it please Steam chat me relatively soon, otherwise we can sort it out tomorrow. And there is still one unclaimed license.

1. Coopolon - host
2. Tetsuo
3. tacotime77
4. Blablurn
5. sillymonkey321
7. Jive Turkey
8. Narag - paid and sent
9. Bii - paid and sent.

Fularu

Banned
coopolon said:

2. Fularu

1. Coopolon - host
2. Tetsuo
3. tacotime77
4. Blablurn
5. sillymonkey321
7. Jive Turkey
8. Narag - paid and sent
9. Bii - paid and sent.
10. Fularu

Added my name to both packs

Carm

coopolon said:

2. Fularu
3. Carm

I'm going to be going to bed soon, so if the list fills up and someone else wants to host please feel free, I'll be happy to paypal in the morning. Otherwise I can host when I wake up.

Here is the status of the NyxQuest. If any of the remaining people want it please Steam chat me relatively soon, otherwise we can sort it out tomorrow. And there is still one unclaimed license.

I'm in for Episodes from Liberty City

coopolon

Fularu said:
Added my name to both packs

If you add me as a friend on Steam right now we can get you NyxQuest before I go to bed.

Episodes from Liberty City:
2. Fularu
3. Carm

Edit: nevermind, I'm going to bed. We can get it sorted out tomorrow. If the Episodes pack gets filled up and someone else wants to host please free to do so, otherwise I'm happy to host in the morning.

Dilli666

coopolon said:
If you add me as a friend on Steam right now we can get you NyxQuest before I go to bed.

2. Fularu
3. Carm
4. Dilli666

Edit: nevermind, I'm going to bed. We can get it sorted out tomorrow. If the Episodes pack gets filled up and someone else wants to host please free to do so, otherwise I'm happy to host in the morning.

added myself! can't host though, due to the german prices :(

ne1

I'm up for a new NyxQuest pack, 'fraid I can't host though, since I live in EU. (Or rather, if we do fill the pack and people want me to, I can, but the price in EU is about $2/game instead.)

NyxQuest pack
- ne1 (eu)

Benedict

ne1 said:
I'm up for a new NyxQuest pack, 'fraid I can't host though, since I live in EU. (Or rather, if we do fill the pack and people want me to, I can, but the price in EU is about $2/game instead.)

NyxQuest pack
- ne1 (eu)
- Benedict (eu)

I'm up for a part in a NyxQuest Pack as well, I also live in EU.
I'm part of the NeoGAF group on steam, user benedict_a

Kaizen

Red Faction Guerrilla 8 Pack

1. Sye d'Burns
2. Vestal - Vanevar
3. Lucario - coolforcatboy
4. Goodeats- PhilMcD
5. Grimm Fandango
6. Kaizen
7.JackTheRipper57

we still need one more! anyone?

Red Faction Guerrilla 8 Pack

1. Sye d'Burns
2. Vestal - Vanevar
3. Lucario - coolforcatboy
4. Goodeats- PhilMcD
5. Grimm Fandango
6. Kaizen
7.JackTheRipper57
8. slidewinder

Yeah, I'm down for Red Faction. Any European who can host? It's like 50% more here in the US.

Javaman

coopolon said:

2. Fularu
3. Carm
4. Dilli666
5. Javaman

coopolon

NyxQuest pack update, I've PMed all the remaining folks with the payment information, just make sure you guys let me know when you pay so that I can get you your game right away:

1. Coopolon - host
2. Tetsuo
3. tacotime77 - paid and sent
4. Blablurn paid and sent
5. sillymonkey321 - paid and sent
7. Jive Turkey
8. Narag - paid and sent
9. Bii - paid and sent
10. fularu - paid and sent

Looks like we are waiting for one more on the GTA Episodes pack

1. Coopolon - host
2. Fularu
3. Carm
4. Dilli666
5. Javaman

Yasser

coopolon said:
Looks like we are waiting for one more on the GTA Episodes pack

1. Coopolon - host
2. Fularu
3. Carm
4. Dilli666
5. Javaman
6.Yasser
if the last spot is still open i'd like to join this group

coopolon

1. Coopolon - host
2. Fularu - paid and sent
3. Carm - paid and sent
4. Dilli666 - paid and sent
5. Javaman - paid and sent
6.Yasser

Okay, I went ahead and bought it. PMs sent.

Jonnyram

The_Super_Inframan said:
i would like to join, but i am in the eu too :p
would be cool if someone else could host
I would also like in for the NyxQuest pack, but I can't host because I'm in Japan where it's not even available to buy. But AFAIK if you are gifted a game from someone outside your region it works - is this correct?

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
yep, thats correct.

i would buy the pack but its around 5$ more here (germany) compared to the US...

NyxQuest pack
- ne1 (eu)
- Benedict (eu)
- The_Super_Inframan (eu)
- Jonnyram

1-D_FTW

The_Super_Inframan said:
yep, thats correct.

i would buy the pack but its around 5$ more here (germany) compared to the US...

NyxQuest pack
- ne1 (eu)
- Benedict (eu)
- Jonnyram
- 1-D_FTW

Added. I can't believe I waited till now to actually click on the game and see what it was. That looks amazingly awesome. Thought it was some D&D game by the title.

Jonnyram

OK, if someone does help out with the NyxQuest pack, I will paypal you tomorrow - have to get some sleep now as I have a stressful day tomorrow :/ Hope someone can help us out!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
If anybody still needs help on a NyxQuest pack, I'd totally get in. ".M. Rain_1" on Steam.

I can totally buy it and will gift to whoever pays me on paypal. I don't even need the money upfront.

I might also get two copies of the game, one for myself and another for a random gift.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
The_Super_Inframan said:
yep, thats correct.

NyxQuest pack
- ne1 (eu)
- Benedict (eu)
- Jonnyram
- 1-D_FTW
- drizzle (1)
- drizzle (2)
- drizzle (3)
- drizzle (4)
- drizzle (5)

that's 5 people. I'm looking for 5 copies of the game myself (to give out to friends). This closes the pack. You people can add me on Steam ".M. Rain_1". If nobody answers me until the end of the sale, I'll buy the game and gift to you guys whenever you pay me on paypal for it. Add or PM me for more information.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
evildede said:
any spots available in a Nyx or Gran Theft Auto pack? I'd really like to get in on those 2 deals before it changes :S
I can take one of my extra copies away to put you in.

I should've said it before, but whatever. PM me for info. If anybody else still wants a copy, I can take out my extra copies for their place.

Actual stage of the pack:

Edit: People are paying up and new people are showing up. I'll keep updating this post:

NyxQuest pack

- drizzle (host)
- drizzle (gift 1) <- still up for taking
- Jonnyram (is sleeping)
- number1jagsfan (confirmed, paid, gift sent)
- Caoz (confirmed, paid, gift sent)
- 1-D_FTW (done)
- ne1 (done)
- Benedict (done)
- The_Super_Inframan (done)
- evildede (done)

FacelessSamurai

..but cry so much I wish I had some
PMed!

drizzle said:
I can take one of my extra copies away to put you in.

I should've said it before, but whatever. PM me for info. If anybody else still wants a copy, I can take out my extra copies for their place.

Actual stage of the pack:

NyxQuest pack
- ne1 (eu)
- Benedict (eu)
- Jonnyram
- 1-D_FTW (paid)
- evildede (pending confirmation)
- drizzle (1)
- drizzle (2)
- drizzle (3)
- drizzle (4)

1-D_FTW

Sent the money.

Just remember to check the "pay the conversion fees" box (.02 cents for me) so drizzle doesn't have to pay for us.

1-D_FTW

Thanks a ton, Drizzle! Received.

Benedict said:
Where is that box?

Maybe others didn't get it. When I was on the final screen, it had a box to check to pay an additional 2 cents for some reason. Just assumed it was for money conversion.

Benedict

1-D_FTW said:
Thanks a ton, Drizzle! Received.

Maybe others didn't get it. When I was on the final screen, it had a box to check to pay an additional 2 cents for some reason. Just assumed it was for money conversion.

I found it, wasnt on the first screen.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
OMG NyxQuest is awesome. I'm glad I had a 5 second Epiphany and decided to buy it. Great platforms is something I miss greatly.

I hope the Just Cause 2 pack turns out to be 5 bucks for each copy. I wonder if it's coming out today or tomorrow.

Top Bottom