• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sale Gift Packs Organization.

dream

Fireflu said:
Sorry if i accidentally missed it or something (had a good thorough look through the posts above) but what is going on with the Lead & Gold pack, we got a definite hoster for that yet?

Ruroni's on it but I think he's jammed up at work right now.

Sye d'Burns

LethaL ImpuLse said:
Anyone want to join in a World of Goo pack? I'll only need around 8 people or so since I want to send a few to friends.

Sent you a PM. Turns out I already own World of Goo in steam and I'd like you to forward my gift to someone else. Thanks!

ne1

JackTheRipper57 said:
you use paypal and you send money as a gift
I think he's wondering if you live somewhere in the states where you have to pay tax on your steam purchases, which makes deals more expensive than if you live somewhere where you don't. (If I've understood steam and taxes correctly.)

JackTheRipper57

Neo Member
ne1 said:
I think he's wondering if you live somewhere in the states where you have to pay tax on your steam purchases, which makes deals more expensive than if you live somewhere where you don't. (If I've understood steam and taxes correctly.)
no sale tax

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
New Trine pack

1. desu (cant host)
2. The_Inquisitor
3. Lostconfused
4. Lasthope106 (can't host)
5. desu #2 (cant host)
6. AwakenedCloud

Edit: Actually I think I'll wait on Trine.

Sye d'Burns

Sye d'Burns said:
Trine

1. Fireflu Paid & Sent
2. .nimrod Paid & Sent
3. Schmattakopf Paid & Sent
4. Sye d'Burns Host
5. dream Paid & Sent
6. Dacvak Paid & Sent
7. ydnawel Paid & Sent
8. Scotch Paid & Sent

Thanks everyone!

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Lead & Gold

1. Ruroni (will host, balla)
2. dream
3. Sye d'Burns
4. Fireblu
5. Dacvak
6. Fularu
7. Mairu
8. amrod
9. snack
10. filipe

Who is hosting this?

Edit: Lol... I suck at reading. Maybe I should say "when is this being hosted?" =P

ne1

Leatherface said:
oh look at that. haha! whoops. lol

So are u the organizer? Shall I PM my steam name and paypal info so you know where the payment is coming from?
JackTheRipper57 is buying so he's pulling the strings, but I'd recon you've already gotten a PM from him now.

Cronox

Banned
jj984jj said:
New Trine pack

1. desu (cant host)
2. The_Inquisitor
3. Lostconfused
5. desu #2 (cant host)
6. AwakenedCloud
7. friend of Cronox (paid by Cronox, can't host)

I already own the game, but I'd like to pay and have it gifted to a friend. Was this list correct?

Rur0ni

Lead & Gold

1. Ruroni [host]
2. dream [sent]
3. Sye d'Burns [sent]
4. Fireblu [sent]
5. Dacvak
6. Fularu
7. Mairu
8. amrod [sent]
9. kazuma_pt
10. filipe [sent]

--

Will contact rest of you for email/payment.

Rur0ni

kazuma_pt said:
yeah, me too.

mikeeb13 said:
if anyone bails on that L&G list I'm down to snatch up
Since snack gave up his spot, technically there is a spot available. kazuma_pt should receive this as he originally tried to get in the original list. So PM'n kazuma now. Should anyone bail I'll get with you mikeeb13.

confused

Banned
Any kind GAffer have a spare copy of L&G they'd like to give me ? I have no access to Paypal nor do I have a CC. Willing to return the favor in the next sale or over a midweek madness, what-ever. Let's just say I'll owe you a big one.

Kerrinck

jj984jj said:
New Trine pack

1. desu (cant host)
2. The_Inquisitor
3. Lostconfused
5. desu #2 (cant host)
6. AwakenedCloud
7. Kerrick

Group still available?
If yes, I am in.

mikeeb13

Banned
Rur0ni said:
Since snack gave up his spot, technically there is a spot available. kazuma_pt should receive this as he originally tried to get in the original list. So PM'n kazuma now. Should anyone bail I'll get with you mikeeb13.
ty!

Cronox

Banned
Kerrinck said:
Group still available?
If yes, I am in.

New Trine pack

1. desu (cant host)
2. The_Inquisitor
3. Lostconfused
5. desu #2 (cant host)
6. AwakenedCloud
7. friend of Cronox (paid by Cronox, can't host)
8. Kerrick

That puts you as the last. Think we're ready if someone can host.

ExMachina

Unconfirmed Member
Trine 8-Pack - $2.50 (USD) per person - Paypal only

If you'd like to join this group, copy/quote the list and add yourself along with a link to your Steam profile.

1. ExMachina (host) - http://steamcommunity.com/id/exmakina

Once all slots fill up, I'll buy the pack, send out PMs with Paypal info/instructions, and friend everyone on Steam to gift them the game.

Top Bottom