• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Sales: Frozen Synapse, strategy GOTY 2011 - 50% off

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Again: Server UK1
And add me please ingame :)

Ingame Name: TomaLexi

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Toma said:
Says the one on spot 2 :p

If he's willing to give it away for free, I'm willing to take it. >_> <_< >_> Having to F5 threads for those people isn't my bag.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
TheSeks said:
If he's willing to give it away for free, I'm willing to take it. >_> <_< >_> Having to F5 threads for those people isn't my bag.

I am not blaming you. Its just, those who are more "Open" in their approach are mostly more succesful. But there are still about 20 hours left. I'm sure you'll find someone.

Toma

mrfolego said:
If I gift this game from the steam store page to someone will they get a second copy too?

Thats what I am wondering as well, but I think they get their "first" copy and a second to gift it away, yeah. If you try, please let me know.

fatty

mrfolego said:
If I gift this game from the steam store page to someone will they get a second copy too?

I don't see why they wouldn't each sale includes two copies of the game. (but I haven't tried it though)

If anyone wants to go in together on a copy let me know. Looks like there is only one copy of the soundtrack with purchase with that option so I could just buy that separately.

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
How does the multiplayer work? For some reason I thought I read somewhere that it was done via emails or something. True? Or am I crazy?

drkOne

Anyone from the US wants to split a pack with me?
I'll paypal you the money.
Also looking for someone to give me a little help getting Singularity, Alpha Protocol and M&B: With Fire and Sword for the US price, if possible

mrfolego

Banned
Toma said:
Thats what I am wondering as well, but I think they get their "first" copy and a second to gift it away, yeah. If you try, please let me know.
Sure, I will test it tonight in about 5 hours

Toma

Stahsky said:
How does the multiplayer work? For some reason I thought I read somewhere that it was done via emails or something. True? Or am I crazy?

Its turn based and you have 2 weeks for each turn. Its not directly via "Mail", but its the same system ingame.

biocat

Looking for a friend to split this with, but I won't be able to paypal until much later tonight or tomorrow. &#12424;&#12429;&#12375;&#12367;&#65281;

Steam ID: biocat

Bwahaha won my first match by killing two enemies early then hiding away for 6 turns.

I'm on UK1 and my name's SpiritOfJazz, would be good to get some matches in with some fellow scrub gaffers.

Toma

Spirit of Jazz said:
Bwahaha won my first match by killing two enemies early then hiding away for 6 turns.

I'm on UK1 and my name's SpiritOfJazz, would be good to get some matches in with some fellow scrub gaffers.

Added.

By the way. Everyone who added me: Feel free to start up a match with me :) I'll make my move later.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
shintoki said:
Same question as before. Is there a place to get Doom I&II cheaper than picking up the pack here which includes Doom III? I don't care to own III, but want to own the first two.

GOG for $5.99 each? I mean Doom 1+2 are pretty much asking for $5-10 around places in general. But what does that have to do with this topic?

Toma

shintoki said:
Same question as before. Is there a place to get Doom I&II cheaper than picking up the pack here which includes Doom III? I don't care to own III, but want to own the first two.

erm, wrong thread? :D

Not that I care though.

ctrayne

shintoki said:

I can't answer your question (sorry, lame, I know) but one good thing about Doom III - you can use it to set up The Dark Mod.

Cipherr

I should have saved a little money for this, I cant get it now, holding out for to many other games. But FUCK this looks amazing. Damn, cant believe I hadnt ever heard of it.

darksagus

fatty said:
How does the soundtrack version work? Do both people get the soundtrack when you gift the game as well? (soundtrack sounds good and I want one)

One copy of the soundtrack, so you can only give away the game, not the soundtrack.

Toma

Dreams-Visions said:
Seems I can't even play it. The game causes my screen to go solid black or grey.

if anyone knows of a fix, I'm all ears.

Sorry to hear :( Which graphics card? Someone mentioned a problem with a 6900 series or something.

Toma said:
Sorry to hear :( Which graphics card? Someone mentioned a problem with a 6900 series or something.
yea, I see their forum is littered with people having such issues.

6900 series AMD cards in Win7 as well as Macs in windowed mode.

Toma

Dreams-Visions said:
yea, I see their forum is littered with people having such issues.

6900 series AMD cards in Win7 as well as Macs in windowed mode.

I'll add this as a warning in the OP.

Toma

elrechazao said:
Anyone have any good beginner's guides for Warband?

No, sorry. But maybe you should give Frozen Synapse a try. Now that you are already here and all that :p

Instro

Well I just picked this up, so I have an extra copy for anyone who wants to shoot me $6.25 on paypal.
EDIT
Gone.

Roarer

I have an extra copy to share - bought it in Euros though, so it'll be 7 bucks for you. Anyone wants it, pm me and I'll send you my paypal info. Steam name is Griskorv.

Snaku

Banned
Interested in the game, but funds are super tight with rent due. If somebody doesn't need immediate compensation and can wait till next Tuesday for the $6.25 paypal payment, I'd appreciate it. Shoot me a pm.

Pimpbaa

Draft said:
My man. PM me your Steam info or email and I'll send your copy of Frozen Synapse.

Ha, I remember that card. Did the 6MBs of ram actually help over the standard amount at the time?

ShinNL

I want a copy. I'm from Europe so I'd like to share costs with an US citizen (over paypal).

Edit: still need a copy!

Quote my post or something.

Top Bottom