• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Made this

iqui3lFzEzyqa.png

Myshkin

ack, get it away from me!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Myshkin:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste. Your giveaway will be automatically reposted on your behalf.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys and 6 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rhythm Destruction -- MB-B094300F5CA12EE2 - Taken by salazar547. 1 entrants total.
Daikatana -- MB-7F0ACB02AB4F1F93 - Taken by Accoun. 3 entrants total.
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-A787C79D395F23B4 - Taken by prudislav. 1 entrants total.
Night Shift -- MB-0561B10945C8E221 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Millie -- MB-0DE6B40A9266863A - Taken by Woody Invincible. 2 entrants total.
The Howler -- MB-08A0F11D822D8DD6 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Laxius Force (Desura) -- MB-E347DF5ABF9171DA - Taken by WinterDemons
Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-D7512F84C55A1846 - Taken by gngf123. 2 entrants total.
Gravity Badgers -- MB-1EF05AA308F898EB - Taken by -Deimos. 3 entrants total.
Universe Sandbox -- MB-6DEC6FA9E2ABD735
Velvet Assassin -- MB-DF9767FDC27AC2E4 - Taken by interion. 2 entrants total.
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-A1417624F3ECB34B - Taken by dot. 19 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Instand Dungeon (Desura) -- MB-A8DF62E27466235A - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
The Grave Digger (stealth game, Desura, greenlight) -- MB-2315D8B9F5C51827 - Taken by provista. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Chester (Desura) -- MB-601DCA1D27D0ED03
Mini Ninjas -- MB-E4B9EB6E6CB3A4E4 - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 3 entrants total.
Warlock Master of the Arcane (redeem by 22 Sep) -- MB-0BD18D96435305FA
Canyon Capers -- MB-3F1412BBC93647EC - Taken by Sendou. 1 entrants total.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-FAC22E1623B8C5F2 - Taken by Scipius. 2 entrants total.
The Bureau XCOM Declassified -- MB-3550C514012EAA87 - Taken by danhese007. 7 entrants total.
Dark Scavenger -- MB-257838D47BF94966 - Taken by Gunstarheroes. 1 entrants total.
BioShock -- MB-2D4D2F7DBF636A7C - Taken by XShagrath. 5 entrants total.

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin -- MB-43E2BD46F9339050 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-EF7FC675EC7634BF - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
dUpLicity - Beyond the Lies (Desura) -- MB-5EB832E432FE1D5F
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-AEF6C1A16B5B6C92
Thief Gold -- MB-8C474C86132F3190 - Taken by jfredsilva. 2 entrants total.
Millenium - A New Hope -- MB-50345B0F77CE1BF9 - Taken by fernandes. 2 entrants total.
Ichi -- MB-1008B7C896F75B6B - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
Shadows: Price for Our Sins -- MB-210E4A8C3AB0D634 - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Millenium - A New Hope (Desura, Steam via Desura?) -- MB-2D5CDE76676F5618 - Taken by Stronginthearm
1000 Amps -- MB-3B915B52A7D04AD8 - Taken by Aitor. 2 entrants total.
99 Levels to Hell -- MB-3C0F457ECDE468EB - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
Mata Hari -- MB-76DF9AFFE55817DC - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 2 entrants total.

t1410315760z1.png

So was this discussed already? Dead rising 3 just got region locked, buy ANY copies you can find leftover on dispenser if you are interested in reselling.

God dammit, I won't have any extra monies to buy DR3 until around the end of the month, just my luck, all the cheap copies will probably be gone by then.

Mono

Rolling in for Dark Scavenger. In the meantime, i just paid a penny for the Dreamcast Collection thanks to Playfire and GMG! Good day to do it to, celebrating the birthday and all!

Happy birthday!!

I got Skullgirls and some Civ 5 DLC with my Playfire money and then never went to GMG again. The Civ 5 DLC turned out to be Call of Duty DLC because they got their keys mixed up or something, though!

Locust

The RU sub is for keys only. The sub for Russian is still the one that it always was, just with the gifting and trading restriction applied.

Nah, it's an entirely new one, just look at the history. I guess Valve is enforcing having to make new region locked subs for everything now instead of them just slapping a lock on old subs.

iosefe

Happy birthday!!

I got Skullgirls and some Civ 5 DLC with my Playfire money and then never went to GMG again. The Civ 5 DLC turned out to be Call of Duty DLC because they got their keys mixed up or something, though!

i remember that. did you ever successfully dispute?

Happy birthday!!

Dreamcast's birthday, not mine haha.
Also, GMG has given me some good deals, though i prefer to either go straight through Steam or Humble Bundle's store if i'm buying stuff.

MUnited83

For you.
Halo wouldn't have been what it was unless Microsoft had bought it, although that was over a decade ago.

Maybe wait to see what happens before passing judgment?

2 billion bucks could be very persuading.

Buying studios, not buying IP's. Bungie would went down the shitter if they remained a Microsoft studio. Microsoft effectively killed/ruined many of their aqquired studios, this would be just another one. There's nothing good coming out of MS aqquiring Mojang and I'd rather prefer they keep themselves indie.

MUnited83

For you.
Nah, it's an entirely new one, just look at the history. I guess Valve is enforcing having to make new region locked subs for everything now.

No, the only Dead Rising 3 RU sub that exists applies to CD keys and CD keys only, and it's at least 12 days old.

Ryne

Man I really hope they don't start locking games. I have a massive list of games that I want to buy from someone that I hope to get done on Friday.

Hold off until Saturday steam!

Mono

i remember that. did you ever successfully dispute?

They refunded the accidental CoD ones after I proved I didn't activate them and that I own the base game! It didn't take them as long as some other GMG customer service shenanigans, too!

Dreamcast's birthday, not mine haha.
Also, GMG has given me some good deals, though i prefer to either go straight through Steam or Humble Bundle's store if i'm buying stuff.

Oh right, lol, it's 9/9! I have a fever and my brain is mush!

I just really hate their customer service, wacky website layout, and the fact that you can't use credit with their coupon codes. It just seems like a sketchy site to me!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Steamworld Dig -- MB-DB9A126816A7A421 - Taken by Hero Prinny. 12 entrants total.
Gunpoint -- MB-334BBAD2932D4ABD - Taken by InfiniteNine. 6 entrants total.
Papers, Please -- MB-43713678DE38701D - Taken by Miker. 23 entrants total.

t1410317020z1.png

Made this

iqui3lFzEzyqa.png

Good job. I had more fun and enjoyment looking at it than I did "playing" that "game". :lol

The RU sub is for keys only. The sub for Russian is still the one that it always was, just with the gifting and trading restriction applied.

Ah, my mistake.
So is it locked now or no? They have about 30 different subs there (hyperbole, i know) and a bunch of them are store/cdkey, so I couldn't make total sense of it when I looked quickly earlier.

Either way, it's already got the fork in it tho...
Additional Information
billingtype Store or CD Key (10)
licensetype Single Purchase (1)
status Available (0)
codeclass Unknown ActivationCodeClass (-1)
gamecode -1
territorycode Territory Not Set (-1)
AllowPurchaseFromRestrictedCountries No
PurchaseRestrictedCountries expand JP DE
AllowCrossRegionTradingAndGifting No

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
What's the point of a watch nowadays anyway?
If I want to know what time it is, I'll just slip my cellphone out of my pocket for a second.
I don't need an inferior duplicate =/

EDIT: ^ Beaten.......... I guess ?
I consider my watch to be a fundamental part of my clothing. I feel naked without it. I don't see the point of a smart watch though, but maybe other people do.

Only Fear I don't have is 3 and somehow I doubt it's worth £5.89,

Fear 1 is a heavily underrated FPS, still one of the best shooters mechanically to this day.
Won't comment on F.E.A.R. 3, I won't!

Luckily I'm here, to remind you all of how incredible the first one is. And the second one is great too.

Yeah, I can't help biting whenever someone casts the F.E.A.R. signal :p

TGMIII

Won't comment on F.E.A.R. 3, I won't!

Luckily I'm here, to remind you all of how incredible the first one is. And the second one is great too.

Yeah, I can't help biting whenever someone casts the F.E.A.R. signal :p

Part of me wants to experience the shitshow, that Fear 3 apparently is, for myself but it's never been at a pricepoint that I feel comfortable with. Still plan on playing Daikatana sometime soon too.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
Buying studios, not buying IP's. Bungie would went down the shitter if they remained a Microsoft studio. Microsoft effectively killed/ruined many of their aqquired studios, this would be just another one. There's nothing good coming out of MS aqquiring Mojang and I'd rather prefer they keep themselves indie.

Well, MS did buy Bungie, not just the Halo IP. Plus, it's not like Mojang's doing anything big other than Minecraft. What other stuff are they working on? Scrolls and Cobalt (does Mojang own the Cliffhorse IP, or does Notch?)? I don't think Microsoft's problem is that they destroy studios, they just keep buying ones that are past their prime. Mojang's a one-trick pony, and even the game that they made is an unoptimised and buggy mess.

gngf123

Quick giveaway:

ModBot said:
ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (gngf123, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

PixelJunk Eden -- MB-E622505F8684518E - Taken by alr1ght. 1 entrants total.
PixelJunk Shooter -- MB-658C48BBAD807509 - Taken by astrogamer. 1 entrants total.
t1cxE6r.gif
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII STEAM EDITION -- MB-28351B10F3CCAF05 - Taken by pupo. 15 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-BAF78D8733F4EE2C - Taken by Patison. 1 entrants total.

t1410307600z1.png

Zeliard

Paper Please and Prison Architect on Humblebundle! Yay! Now what to do the rest...

Give them away :p

I actually think this is a notably nice bundle even for indie bundle vets due to the $10 Prison Architect deal. I think it was ~$10 this past summer but not with all these other titles alongside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom