• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

Hello, my friend. I've just convened with other mods and we've decided that you are abusing Steam, SteamGAF, ModBot, and generally the world at-large, and you will be subsequently banned for doing so.

Please hold while you are banned.

Thank you for choosing NeoGAF services.
I know
hope
you're joking, but if I'm going down I would like to take corrosivefrost with me. For his long lasting jealousy :p

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
image.php

it's like you don't even need a new profile pic for ModBot 4

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It's alright, but nothing special. LCS was Rockstar's first try on PSP and it really shows, it's very limited, missions aren't very spectacular, you can't swim etc. The best thing about this game is its soundtrack, especially main theme, give it a listen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIw-_JM90EY. You can play it and it won't be painful, but VCS is clearly superior.
Thanks. Sounds like an OK game, not a must-play. It's better to play GTA 3 before LCS, right?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of KingDirk, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (KingDirk, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Swapper -- MB-1CC3C063710E43CA - Taken by Ozium. 3 entrants total.
Gone Home -- MB-7617CA7EFBC7E617 - Taken by GaussTek. 14 entrants total.

t1410314080z1.png

Tenrius

I'm seeing there is some drama regarding an anonymous seller and a GAF member apparently quitting everything. When, oh when did the Steam threads become so complicated?

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
The Origin overlay is such a mess. The process is attached to your game, so if it crashes, your game crashes.

I just found new appreciation for the Steam overlay. I used to be annoyed when a webiste would crash it, but hey, at least it didn't crash the game.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Hello, my friend. I've just convened with other mods and we've decided that you are abusing Steam, SteamGAF, ModBot, and generally the world at-large, and you will be subsequently banned for doing so.

Please hold while you are banned.

Thank you for choosing NeoGAF services.
Banned from the world? But where would he go then?

No one knows who I am.

That's for the better, Rionaa can back me up on that.
Hey, don't get me involved in this! I just forfeited my PC time for my sister's sake, I think I deserve a drink or something.

r3n4ud

I'm seeing there is some drama regarding an anonymous seller and a GAF member apparently quitting everything. When, oh when did the Steam threads become so complicated?
I believe it began after this past summer sale. Could be wrong though.

Banned from the world? But where would he go then?
Don't worry about me man. Derrick, javadots,
mik,
myself and all the other outcasts will join up and survive as one, somewhere.

denx

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
I know
hope
you're joking, but if I'm going down I would like to take corrosivefrost with me. For his long lasting jealousy :p
So is this how it works? If a mod bans me I get to choose someone to take with me?

Now we're talking!

Uzzy

Having just watched some Destiny gameplay, I'm suddenly not all that bothered about missing out on the game for now. Looks like it needs a lot more variety in missions and enemies, which the game should get by the time the PC version comes out and is on sale for a decent price.

iosefe

Having just watched some Destiny gameplay, I'm suddenly not all that bothered about missing out on the game for now. Looks like it needs a lot more variety in missions and enemies, which the game should get by the time the PC version comes out and is on sale for a decent price.

wait for the first expansion at least

legacyzero

Banned

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Beta was fun, but I could see that there was not much substance in what they have on offer. Competitive is ok, though. Basically Halo with a terrible narration.

derrick lives in our hearts tho.
Is that what that smell is?
I tried that just now, and it worked. It then crashed when I exited the game, but at least I was able to play it.

It's fun when it works.
Yeah, that's why it's so maddening. The game is great, but it's just so buggy.
A few days ago when I said I thought Destiny wasn't going to live up to the hype, and was going to be kinda disappointing, I was told to that "crow is yummy".
You're bringing this up because...?

Soooo... Yesterday I found out I won a 270 dollar PSU from EVGA - http://www.evga.com/articles/00867/Back-To-School-Gaming-Event/

Today, I got a call for a job interview next week. Definitely excited! That PSU is a sign; I definitely know what I'm buying within my first few salary pay.
A car of course!! And then build a computer with that PSU :p I'm currently on an i7 920 @4.0 and 760 but those 900s are tempting me to build a new one!

Congrats Kano! Was this from that video contest?

NotSelf

Some spares forgotten in the depths of my inbox they should work my apologies if they don't.

ModBot said:
Instructions for NotSelf:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NotSelf, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Soundodger Plus and Soundtrack -- MB-D4EC36BA0AC57B4F - Taken by Catshade. 2 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete Pack -- MB-0BDB232F5A97C40B - Taken by BorntoPlay. 1 entrants total.
PixelJunk Eden -- MB-5CDAA9E7AB96E865 - Taken by xeris. 1 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock -- MB-57703DE7F7864788 - Taken by Helmholtz. 3 entrants total.
Electronic Super Joy Groove City Soundtrack -- MB-52CCE5584CED4DB5 - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 1 entrants total.

t1410312581z1.png

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of Myshkin, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 28 Steam keys and 6 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Rhythm Destruction -- MB-B094300F5CA12EE2 - Taken by salazar547. 1 entrants total.
Daikatana -- MB-7F0ACB02AB4F1F93 - Taken by Accoun. 3 entrants total.
Ravensword: Shadowlands -- MB-A787C79D395F23B4 - Taken by prudislav. 1 entrants total.
Night Shift -- MB-0561B10945C8E221 - Taken by rainking187. 2 entrants total.
Millie -- MB-0DE6B40A9266863A - Taken by Woody Invincible. 2 entrants total.
The Howler -- MB-08A0F11D822D8DD6 - Taken by crazyrabbits. 2 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Laxius Force (Desura) -- MB-E347DF5ABF9171DA - Taken by WinterDemons
Out of the Park Baseball 14 -- MB-D7512F84C55A1846 - Taken by gngf123. 2 entrants total.
Gravity Badgers -- MB-1EF05AA308F898EB - Taken by -Deimos. 3 entrants total.
Universe Sandbox -- MB-6DEC6FA9E2ABD735
Velvet Assassin -- MB-DF9767FDC27AC2E4 - Taken by interion. 2 entrants total.
Deadly Premonition: The Director's Cut -- MB-A1417624F3ECB34B - Taken by dot. 19 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Instand Dungeon (Desura) -- MB-A8DF62E27466235A - Taken by Jason Frost
ulgzbKC.png
The Grave Digger (stealth game, Desura, greenlight) -- MB-2315D8B9F5C51827 - Taken by provista. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
t1cxE6r.gif
Chester (Desura) -- MB-601DCA1D27D0ED03
Mini Ninjas -- MB-E4B9EB6E6CB3A4E4 - Taken by AcademicSaucer. 3 entrants total.
Warlock Master of the Arcane (redeem by 22 Sep) -- MB-0BD18D96435305FA
Canyon Capers -- MB-3F1412BBC93647EC - Taken by Sendou. 1 entrants total.
Viscera Cleanup Detail: Santa's Rampage -- MB-FAC22E1623B8C5F2 - Taken by Scipius. 2 entrants total.
The Bureau XCOM Declassified -- MB-3550C514012EAA87 - Taken by danhese007. 7 entrants total.
Dark Scavenger -- MB-257838D47BF94966 - Taken by Gunstarheroes. 1 entrants total.
BioShock -- MB-2D4D2F7DBF636A7C - Taken by XShagrath. 5 entrants total.
Hitman 2 Silent Assassin -- MB-43E2BD46F9339050 - Taken by bluechox2. 1 entrants total.
Hitman Codename 47 -- MB-EF7FC675EC7634BF - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
dUpLicity - Beyond the Lies (Desura) -- MB-5EB832E432FE1D5F
Ballpoint Universe -- MB-AEF6C1A16B5B6C92
Thief Gold -- MB-8C474C86132F3190 - Taken by jfredsilva. 2 entrants total.
Millenium - A New Hope -- MB-50345B0F77CE1BF9 - Taken by fernandes. 2 entrants total.
Ichi -- MB-1008B7C896F75B6B - Taken by redlacs. 3 entrants total.
Shadows: Price for Our Sins -- MB-210E4A8C3AB0D634 - Taken by WinterDemons. 1 entrants total.
ulgzbKC.png
Millenium - A New Hope (Desura, Steam via Desura?) -- MB-2D5CDE76676F5618 - Taken by Stronginthearm
1000 Amps -- MB-3B915B52A7D04AD8 - Taken by Aitor. 2 entrants total.
99 Levels to Hell -- MB-3C0F457ECDE468EB - Taken by NingenJanai. 1 entrants total.
Mata Hari -- MB-76DF9AFFE55817DC - Taken by ScreamingTrees. 2 entrants total.

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Laxius Force (Desura) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.
Note: The key you added for Millenium - A New Hope (Desura, Steam via Desura?) was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

t1410315760z1.png

All this talk about randoms and what not, you all remember me right?

On-topic: In my adventures through Skyrim, I found that if you hit an animal while it's moving and kill it the ragdoll goes bonkers and make it moves in funny ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom