• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rtcn63

Claire's face is, to me, a mix of two adult actresses-
Adrianna Faust and Maryjane Johnson.

I need to get out more.

rtcn63

you're a grill? O_O

tumblr_ma8zzpE67q1qfzl4do1_500.png

liezryou

Origin Mexico is definitely the best deal on the Sims 4 right now. As a side note, I'm having tons of fun with the game. The hours just fly past when playing it.

Yup.

Game is damn fun.

Shame to see it raked across the coals in press reviews.

Not gunna lie, i have burned about 3 hours on it already, but it's already starting to get stale for me. This is like the same exact experience as the vanilla sims 2 which was released god knows how long ago.

liezryou

Except for the fact that they are. I mean, maybe "illegal" is not the right word, but it's defitively not legit and unauthorized reseller.

Ok i know these sites are banned on GAF, but isn't that quite hypocritical coming from someone who also exploits regional prices to resale games?

inm8num2

Anyone up for The Banner Saga 4-Pack?

I already have it, but I just wanted to chime in and say that anybody interested should take the plunge and get the game. It's a fun mix of turn-based strategy, RPG, and a dash of resource management. Beautiful graphics and music, too. About 12 hours or so of gameplay to complete the campaign.

Vuze

Did I miss a pricing error or sth on Shadow of Mordor or is it just coincidence that three or four people from my list got it today? :D

BibiMaghoo

got a friend request from a guy with a level 0 steam account, and no common friends or groups, yeah, right... ignored you go.

I've had several of these lately, twice by a user named [unassigned]. Another was that message I've have since seen screen posted here, about their friend being unable to add me and a link, which I laughed at and did not click.

No idea what that's about, but it reeks of scam.

AHA-Lambda

humble spares

ModBot said:
Instructions for AHA-Lambda:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (AHA-Lambda, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Gigantic Army -- MB-55EB570B82889A66 - Taken by anastef
Unholy Heights -- MB-721A6DA0B7D541B0 - Taken by Vuze
Ys Origin -- MB-E17B83F774FE72F9 - Taken by alr1ght
Gunpoint -- MB-EB86532B8727D5B9 - Taken by salazar547
Hammerwatch -- MB-F79A1BCD3F9B6EE4 - Taken by S1n1st3r
One Way Heroics -- MB-B474BB5F3C3BF53A - Taken by WisK
Pixeljunk Shooter -- MB-1D1AD1630E3663A7 - Taken by xptoxyz

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Wow, I loved this game! Played the heck out of it.

I had to see some videos on youtube :p And ended up seeing this also:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8tDBg4pfYk&list=UURt4hVnvg0_soJJ6Fo8FEsg

I remember using the Build Engine to create lots of Duke3D levels, loaded with hidden laser Tripbombs, and then play multiplayer with my brother. Oh the satisfaction of hide and just wait for that sound of those traps going off and just laughing. Good old days.
That video looks interesting, gonna watch it later. Thanks for the link!

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of an anonymous benefactor, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Papers, Please -- MB-5F85089B6EC2E494 - Taken by louiedog. 28 entrants total.

t1410369702z1.png

Dr Dogg

That's not Claire. This is Claire from Revelaitons 2:

But the other girl probably is a teenage emo girl.

That looks awfully like Bonnie from Red Dead Redemption. When did Claire get so pouty? Is it because Chris got all the screen time facing off against Wesker and see got lumbered with Steve bloody Burnside?

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
Umh, but why is there a so big difference between digital price and boxed one?
revelation was 40€ both, so I think the game would be VERY short.

I'm guessing the Additional Content is likely a season pass deal, or map/costume DLC.

Parsnip

Umh, but why is there a so big difference between digital price and boxed one?
revelation was 40€ both, so I think the game would be VERY short.

Details released shortly.

Grumpy Claire reminds me of Gillian Anderson, I can dig that.
Don't know what to think of those denim diapers on that other character though.

Wow as much as I've suffered through shit for Playfire fake money (Rush Bros *shudder*) I love it when it forces me to play an enjoyable game I never would have thought of playing because of its reputation as bad/bundle fodder.

The 3 best games Playfire has led me to play have been Tiny & Big:Grandpa's Leftovers (a legitimately great game) Postal (screw you ModBot and your poop labels, this game is fun as fuck) and now Space Pirates and Zombies. Loving it in the few hours I've been playing it.

For anyone who has played SPAZ, is there any way to set all ships to bot mode, I'd like to do some afk mining, but you end you controlling at least 1 ship, any way to set all ships to automate so they can make me money?

Jawmuncher

Episodic for Revelations 2 has killed my hype for it . I'll still play it day. 1 but I care a lot less now. Hopefully they price me wrong since I'm just not trusting capcom with that format.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Quick impressions for Audiosurf.

"Video tutorial? Screw that."

"I have no idea what I'm doing."

"Okay video tutorial, show me what you've got. Uh huh...okay...oh! Okay, let's go back to the game."

"...I have no idea what I'm doing."
I only play it in the first Mono mode. Can't be bothered with the match 3 game, when all I want to do is enjoy a good song and dodge grey bricks.

Play Mono.

Dodge gray.

Have fun.
Looks like I'm not the only one :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom