• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've bought a used wired 360 white wired controller thinking it was the authentic one, but I figured out that it was fake (no inline release and other stuff). So Inplan to get an XBone controller, I hope there aren't any fakes on the market yet (I hope it is so early for fakes now for PS4 and xbone controllers). i also have windows 7 seven and I read it works best with windows 8. I spotted the titanfall controller too. Please reassure me that there aren't fakes yet and that it can work with windows seven. Please someone answer me, I don't wanna get angry today since it is my birth day.

I've bought a used wired 360 white wired controller thinking it was the authentic one, but I figured out that it was fake (no inline release and other stuff). So Inplan to get an XBone controller, I hope there aren't any fakes on the market yet (I hope it is so early for fakes now for PS4 and xbone controllers). i also have windows 7 seven and I read it works best with windows 8. I spotted the titanfall controller too. Please reassure me that there aren't fakes yet and that it can work with windows seven. Please someone answer me, I don't wanna get angry today since it is my birth day.

i dont think there are fake xbone controllers for now so you should be fine

happy birthday btw :)

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of MMBosstones86, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (MMBosstones86, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Prison Architect -- MB-28F3803D059120F4 - Taken by NightmareTrigger. 51 entrants total.

t1410363882z1.png

Let me get this right, today is your day of birth?

Happy bday!

ViviOggi

I've made the mistake of playing CS, lost 2 maps and deranked back to silver. Let's be angry on our birthday together.

I've made the mistake of playing CS, lost 2 maps and deranked back to silver. Let's be angry on our birthday together.

Haha. It's been a long time since the last time I played CSGO (I was lucky enought to be among the first beta testers of the game). I read it sells weps more expensive than a full game. Is it true?
Didn't check for a while :p

lost 2 maps and deranked back to silver

Oh now you can level up and and even be deranked?
that sucks

ViviOggi

Haha. It's been a long time since the last time I played CSGO (I was lucky enought to be among the first beta testers of the game). I read it sells weps more expensive than a full game. Is it true?
Didn't check for a while :p

Yeah prices for some weapon skins go crazy high, knives being the most rare items range from 100-400€. They're all just cosmetic though.

FloatOn

the king of fighters 98 + 02 news pleases me. I will purchase everything SNK on steam.

Garou is a bit of a no brainer for the next release. I just hope it happens sooner rather than later.

Deitus

Poor mono, does he know your recommending others to just play with him? :(
Think a bit about his feelings, he just got a love child after all

I'm pretty sure Mono is a girl. And I thought it was established that she was the youngest (in GAF age) of the three, so she would have been the love child.

Kacho

GRID Autosport has bummed me out. Apparently there is a bug with SSD drives for Codemasters games that causes stuttering and it makes the game unplayable. I found a fix on the Steam forums where you create a junction for the Replay folder on your SSD drive. After creating the junction the game freezes on the first loading screen. Great.

Origin Mexico is definitely the best deal on the Sims 4 right now. As a side note, I'm having tons of fun with the game. The hours just fly past when playing it.

rtcn63

Not a fan of episodic. Hopefully this doesn't mean an overly linear experience that sacrifices person inventory/item management/weapon upgrades. And honestly, Resident Evil isn't known for its well-crafted narratives.

Mono

*bat-called*

Poor mono, does he know your recommending others to just play with him? :(
Think a bit about his feelings, he just got a love child after all

Kiy3eL0.gif

I'm pretty sure Mono is a girl. And I thought it was established that she was the youngest (in GAF age) of the three, so she would have been the love child.

Will this be a double paradox scandal if someone named Mo starts posting on SteamGAF?!

I'm a girl (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

StAidan

Well I was trying out Hammerwatch last night and it's pretty cool thus far, but man those worm-like enemies get annoying kinda fast, honestly.

They're annoying at first, but after you start upgrading offensive skills, it becomes really satisfying to mow through those worms like a boss. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom