• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grief.exe

Nope. They did a pre-conference though, quite a while ago.

________

1411005510-2.gif

1411005765-3.gif

Good lord, day fucking one.

on PC

I hope SE will continue to struggle financially, so the company would get its ass out of the console comfort zone and put more stuff on PC.

Anteater

I wonder if you could use the sword throwing teleport thing in combat, it seems that the last 2 videos only show it being used as some kind of platforming feature, I thought there'd be like teleporting with swords shooting around you like Vergil or some shit judging from the reveal trailer.

Jawmuncher

New Trailer for Xrd

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!! Looks like they'll have different costumes for characters too. This game better come out on Steam. Downsample the hell out of this game. I'd buy it just to take pictures all day long.

It looks absolutely phenomenal. Maybe I do need to just buy BlazBlue and what not on steam just so we can get this.

speaking of resident evil and female characters, i'm loving this duo

claire looks fucking mean, i love it

Yeah I actually like Claire's new look.

jrDev

FFXV is gonna suck isn't it?

EDIT: I'm confused about the discussion here in a steam thread...and the title lol...

MUnited83

For you.
I wonder if you could use the sword throwing teleport thing in combat, it seems that the last 2 videos only show it being used as some kind of platforming feature, I thought there'd be like teleporting with swords shooting around you like Vergil or some shit judging from the reveal trailer.

6capta.gif

Mokoi

Banned
So lightning is coming to steam, and I have conflicted feelings about this. I mean I found it to be a shitty game like all the FF games, but you know whatever I can do to show that the PC platform is not a fruitless effort you know.

Jawmuncher

So lightning is coming to steam, and I have conflicted feelings about this. I mean I found it to be a shitty game like all the FF games, but you know whatever I can do to show that the PC platform is not a fruitless effort you know.

Have we actually gotten the confirmation yet?

Tecl0n

excess from bundle.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Tecl0n:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tecl0n, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Monaco -- MB-81DEEE314BC64A4E - Taken by Cody_D165

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom