• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momentary

Banned
Guilty Gear Xrd REALLY needs to come to Steam. Damn... That new gameplay of Sin and Elphelt... DAMN!!!! Game needs to be played at 1440p on a GSync Monitor.

Rubbing them and feeding them pastries isn't enough for you?

tumblr_myamy28BH01t7uwpyo5_250.gif

I don't rub my friends.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
On other news There's also Talk like a Pirate Day sale coming.
http://store.steampowered.com//sale/talk_like_a_pirate_day

Don't think that's supposed to be up, but it is.

A couple of games I'm thinking about getting are in that sale. Hoping for good discounts.

75% off Assflag gets you a sale, Ubisoft.
Just saying.

Hopefully Ass Creed IV does go for 75% off, the price would probably be worth rebuying it just to have the PC version.

Best ass creed since Brotherhood.

Mono

FINAL FANTASY XV TGS 2014 TRAILER
just because we all know it'll come to steam EVENTUALLY ;)

The hype is real!!

I'm sorry happy SE is starting to spread Final Fantasy PC market because I'm stuck in their FF trap and always seem to end up buying consoles just for the FF exclusives! :X PS4s are expensive!

wilflare

The hype is real!!

I'm sorry happy SE is starting to spread Final Fantasy PC market because I'm stuck in their FF trap and always seem to end up buying consoles just for the FF exclusives! :X PS4s are expensive!

I love my PS4s and Vitas :(
and WiiUs

I still can't believe how they decided to go with this cover for the game and this statue for the Collector's Edition

lords-of-the-fallen-collectors-edition.jpg

From the cover, I would guess it was a viking-era wrestling game in the vein of EA's MMA games, rather than a game inspired by Dark Souls.

Really, the cover makes the game seem like one about a hero, instead of one about a cursed wretch.

new humble bundle flash: Toki Tori 2+ 80% off

Speaking of Dark Souls... meet the Dark Souls of puzzle/platformers. It is ruthless, relentless, and utterly fair.

Buy it.

Lomax

I still can't believe how they decided to go with this cover for the game and this statue for the Collector's Edition

lords-of-the-fallen-collectors-edition.jpg

Focus groups gonna, uh, focus. Though I'm honestly starting to think some of the grizzled white male protagonist trope is basically just trolling by devs at this point.

Jawmuncher

They dont look emo, they just look like theyre rich as fuck and its a bunch of bros on a road trip.

Seeing them drive around in what was basically a lexus and going to fight those creatures I just found hilarious. I hope I can just drive right up to the Final boss.

Trailer only works with this playing in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq-S8CIU7VA

It needs that edit BADLY.

Curious myself, I wanna see some REmake/REV2 footage.

NVM

zkylon

zkylewd
wow dat final fantasy 15 trailer got me pretty hype

i really think the idea of a "road videogame" is super underdone

like, hl2 ep 2 was amazing

Anteater

FINAL FANTASY XV TGS 2014 TRAILER
just because we all know it'll come to steam EVENTUALLY ;)

I guess I may as well post my opinion here too.

This trailer shows a lot less than I'd like to expect from a game that's in development for 8 years. In these 8 years, Monolithsoft released Soma Bringer, Xenoblade, announced a sequel for Xenoblade and also showed more gameplay videos of it than all of Versus/ff15 combined so far....

The video seems to focused a bit more on exploration, scale and random enemy encounters, the combat shows not really anything substantial other than yes enemies attack, and a basic combo and dodge system, which we saw in the past anyway, with AIs stumbling around the field slashing your buddies, a few really slow combo strings and that's pretty much it. I'm still looking forward to play it but I still think this is still going to take a while and based on the history of development of this game I'm really not very optimistic about it, although they're probably hiding a shitload of stuff we haven't yet seen.

That sounded a bit too negative than it was in my head, but I'm going to wait for more combat videos and knowing more about the structure of the game before getting hyped. Hopefully they will be in TGS, if not then I'm going to still be cautiously optimistic.

I'm probably getting too old and jaded, not hyped at all

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
A part of me want's to stay up for this TGS stuff.
Dino Crisis could finally HAPPEN!

Oh Munch...honey... I think it's time to tell you, Santa isn't real, and neither is a new Dino Crisis.

Jawmuncher

Oh Munch...honey... I think it's time to tell you, Santa isn't real, and neither is a new Dino Crisis.

I refuse to believe it. Dino Crisis is going to happen. It HAS to happen.

Nope. They did a pre-conference though, quite a while ago.

________

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/38/1411005510-2.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2014/38/1411005765-3.gif[IMG]

Good lord, day fucking one.[/QUOTE]

My hopes and dreams for this year rest with this TGS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom