• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
So lightning is coming to steam, and I have conflicted feelings about this. I mean I found it to be a shitty game like all the FF games, but you know whatever I can do to show that the PC platform is not a fruitless effort you know.
with lighting you mean 13?

that'd be really cool

Man, that game is really making me consider getting a PS4 for it alone. But at the same time buying a console for one game seems kind of crazy :(
me too

fortunately for me i can't afford it but i would go for it for sure. the ps3 wasn't too bad anyways, demon's souls, nier, bayonetta, vanquish, even if i didn't really bothered with it for like 90% of the time i had it in the end i got some good games out of it

i still gotta get around playing valkyria chronicles

Anteater

w
fortunately for me i can't afford it but i would go for it for sure. the ps3 wasn't too bad anyways, demon's souls, nier, bayonetta, vanquish, even if i didn't really bothered with it for like 90% of the time i had it in the end i got some good games out of it

i still gotta get around playing valkyria chronicles

I just dislike having to pay for online, but I'll probably cope if there are enough games I want to play on PS+ and I'll resubscribe, better than xblive last gen at least which was something I've never paid for even with both xbox consoles.

Grief.exe

Trailer for D4?

Man, that game is really making me consider getting a PS4 for it alone. But at the same time buying a console for one game seems kind of crazy :(

2015 is looking like a good time for a PS4 purchase.

Bloodborne, Persona 5, FFXV, KH3, Uncharted, The Order, among others. Though some of these games may slip to 2016 (KH3 probably 2017), and some are a possibility on PC.

Anteater

Trailer for D4?

2015 is looking like a good time for a PS4 purchase.

Bloodborne, Persona 5, FFXV, KH3, Uncharted, The Order, among others. Though some of these games may slip to 2016 (KH3 probably 2017), and some are a possibility on PC.

I'm most interested in deep down and ffxv, kh3 won't be out for a while.

I'm interested in Scalebound on xbox one, although we don't know anything about it yet.

Bayo on Wii u

Yes fuck my life, 5 games spread on 3 different consoles

Jawmuncher

I just realize I have $30 in Nintendo money on my 3Ds.. should I buy the new Professor Layton game or save it for Pokemon Omega Ruby?

You still use a pager?

Its a better Phoenix Wright game than a layton game. Omega ruby will have the more content for your money though.

---------------

I just like to use that word.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I just realized that my activity in Steam thread is inversely proportional to how many games I'm playing

Turfster

Man, MGSV looks like a Far Cry from the tactical stealth action I enjoy =p

Metal Gear Collection fashion show.
The hype is dead.

Dragonfall Director's Cut is great btw, guys.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
Whoever said Hexcells Plus was a lot harder than the first one wasn't wrong. I can hardly finish one puzzle in the time it took me to complete 2 whole worlds in the original game, and I'm only on world 3 (just reached it). It's good, but very hard.

Also, thanks to the Trackmania pack (which I finally bought for 5 keys that I got with cards money) I reached this milestone:
hegBiD1.jpg

The world is my oyster now.

I also realized that I should probably change the phrase in my Steam profile. That joke's gotten old now.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Airline Tycoon 2 -- MB-C1EF1D0E18194F52 - Taken by drakaenae
Race The Sun -- MB-757578E17D1CE974 - Taken by cardinalmind
Monaco -- MB-C9D69052A404BA78 - Taken by TheLight

rtcn63

What if he's just trolling, and does reveal a MGS game collection or something? What if he wasn't born an evil, bitter P5 protagonist?

Shadownet

Banned
Its a better Phoenix Wright game than a layton game. Omega ruby will have the more content for your money though.

I think I will use it to buy Wright vs Layton. Kinda really want a Omega Ruby cartridge. Just like old time.

It's what all the hip kids do.
Also, since Apple seems determined to make cellphones the size of those early bricks again, why not pagers?

I'm ok with the new iPhone 6 being 4.7 inch. Still smaller than my Galaxy S5 which is 5 inch.

Metal Gear Collection just confirmed to be clothes.

designer eyepatch?

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Oknytt -- MB-DF9939D80BAD5C75 - Taken by WinterDemons
Ichi -- MB-CB2FC031564CD5CE - Taken by maty
They Breathe -- MB-D2E5C3904E4E511C - Taken by Hugstable
Rhythm Destruction -- MB-BB6EB51496B3D4DE - Taken by TheMadMan007
Mini Motor Racing Evo -- MB-A5DE0C99EA09E562 - Taken by GaussTek

Deitus

Ugh, I really should learn my lesson and not read youtube comments, especially during livestreams.

A black dude showed up on stage, and the racism is off the charts.

Shadownet

Banned
Ugh, I really should learn my lesson and not read youtube comments, especially during livestreams.

A black dude showed up on stage, and the racism is off the charts.

Someone need to edit that ThisIsNeoGAF.gif into ThisIsYoutube. I'm sure we would get more usage out of it.

MUnited83

For you.
Man, MGSV looks like a Far Cry from the tactical stealth action I enjoy =p

Metal Gear Collection fashion show.
The hype is dead.

Dragonfall Director's Cut is great btw, guys.

Someone made a joke about a line of clothes in that MGS Collection rumour thread when it popped up. Right on, holy crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom