• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnrealEck

What keys do people usually use when trading? I know there's a lot of different keys for TF2 and a lot for CSGO. Is there a specific key people use? Is there more value in specific keys?

Deques

What keys do people usually use when trading? I know there's a lot of different keys for TF2 and a lot for CSGO. Is there a specific key people use? Is there more value in specific keys?

They are mostly same value, but recently DOTA2 keys have increased in price

Morning Gaf!
Did anyone already have their TGS showing? Wanted to watch them live :(
Any place to rewatch them full?
---
Rdz3Kq0.png

Excited!
Gotta feel good to be a gangsta reviewer.

Excited for your videos.
---
The Thai baht price is really cheap for most well know games.Although I do not know the price from other Southeast Asian regions.
1410955956-st02-o.jpg
While the writing looks beautiful, it's gotta be a hassle handwriting it :/
---
Looks gorgeous!
---
speaking of resident evil and female characters, i'm loving this duo
claire looks fucking mean, i love it
The girl on the left looks super cute! Don't get girls get cold legs wearing such short things irl though?
Love that she has a little tummy.
---
Yakkue, you not on Steam?

Copons

does anyone know if there's a chance I could get multiple copies of Receiver if I enter for more than one? Because I wouldn't want that to happen

IIRC if you win a key you should be "throttled" for 15 minutes, preventing you from winning another one. :)

Deques

I assume that nobody played Planetary Annihilation then?
oh well, I'll read some reviews when/if I'll be ready to buy it.

A friend of mine bought it. It's similar to Total Annihilation.

He hasn't told me a lot about the game. But all he said was that there is no tutorial to learn how to game works. All you have is to guess around.

Arthea

have fun night gaf

i need a NOCAPITALIZATION rule so i don't have to manually translate the whole thing to zkyspeak

that was really tempting, you know, but EA-ness saved me from doing another sin, so it's good at least at that, EA I mean.

Also you forgot uncapitalize a game name (><)
all that effort in wane

A friend of mine bought it. It's similar to Total Annihilation.

He hasn't told me a lot about the game. But all he said was that there is no tutorial to learn how to game works. All you have is to guess around.

if it's similar to TA, there is no need of tutorial. Well, maybe not for everyone

Just got a coupon for 75% off "The Raven - Legacy of a Master Thief." It's apparently an episodic point & click but all three episodes are out so you'd be getting them all. Normal price is $25 (for point and clicks? Well, whatever.) so if you want it for $6.25, send me a PM or something.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I checked out the full achievement set for Shadowrun: Dragonfall DC and there wasn't a single difficulty-related achievement that I could find. Mostly situational ones it seems. I might try to 100% it if a second run doesn't seem too bad.

aku:jiki

does anyone know if there's a chance I could get multiple copies of Receiver if I enter for more than one? Because I wouldn't want that to happen
Yeah, you don't even want one copy of that game!

I am using "game" loosely here. It's a reload animation tech demo made for a coding contest.

zkylon

zkylewd
Who are you and what did you do to zkylon

Or is it because they're not perfect animus with tails
~_____~

that was really tempting, you know, but EA-ness saved me from doing another sin, so it's good at least at that, EA I mean.

Also you forgot uncapitalize a game name (><)
all that effort in wane
well i was scared if ppl copy pasta'd the thingie they wouldn't be able to enter :I

also i have no idea what you're talking about with the sins and eas

Arthea

I checked out the full achievement set for Shadowrun: Dragonfall DC and there wasn't a single difficulty-related achievement that I could find. Mostly situational ones it seems. I might try to 100% it if a second run doesn't seem too bad.

wait... I was sure it has no achievements, like 100% sure

~_____~

well i was scared if ppl copy pasta'd the thingie they wouldn't be able to enter :I

also i have no idea what you're talking about with the sins and eas

I'm really aggravated at your utter obliviousness! (><)

Bayonetta 2 is coming to steam?

harsh...

Lomax

So Double Fine will end Spacebase DF-9 development and leave it barebones.
http://steamcommunity.com/games/246090/announcements/detail/216494030200824180
They even made a timeline to show how "far" they have come since first EA release.

They removed this development plan page few months ago so they were even planning to abandon it for some time.
http://web.archive.org/web/20131018054131/http://spacebasedf9.com/devplans
Most of those features are missing,

What the fucking what? I actually bought this game because had good faith in it. Developer like DF should've been a safe bet, right? What a scum.

Honestly, one of the most misleading things about the whole Kickstarter "revolution" is this idea that somehow every problem some companies have was caused by their publishers. Sometimes having a publisher controlling the development process can at least mean there is some structure enforcing it. Editing and constraint can encourage creativity and productivity. Double fine has arguably over-promised and under-delivered on every game they've ever made, and I say that as a fan of most of their work. They've also made no secret of making plenty of development decisions for financial reasons, and uniformly seem to have trouble managing projects. To have faith that they'd deliver on a grandiose plan and purchase a game that was by most accounts barely an alpha seems a bit optimistic really.

FloatOn

I don't want to be that guy but after seeing the bloodborne trailer I'm seriously considering ps4. god damn. If I do go the ps4 route I probably won't upgrade my pc for a very long time, which will mean that my steam play time will mainly be devoted to less graphically intense indie games. I think I'm okay with this.

I don't want to be that guy but after seeing the bloodborne trailer I'm seriously considering ps4. god damn. If I do go the ps4 route I probably won't upgrade my pc for a very long time, which will mean that my steam play time will mainly be devoted to less graphically intense indie games. I think I'm okay with this.

I'm planning on doing the exact same thing, friend.

derExperte

captureicdhj.png

Indeed.

Arthea

The PlayFire rewards for it are kinda easy to get. £1 in total

Final Fantasy IV - play for the first time - £0.10
Final Fantasy IV - unlock A Bloodstained Road - £0.10 - Reach level 15 with Cecil
Final Fantasy IV - unlock Silver Hunter - £0.20 - Defeat 500 monsters
Final Fantasy IV - unlock Bravery - £0.20 - Defeat Sahagin, (kinda early in game)
Final Fantasy IV - unlock Fat Purse - £0.40 - Earn 50k gil

aww, just noticed it, I would be very tempted to do that, but I can't leave Trails and Steamworld dig now... Talk about wrong timing.

we should team up to strengthen our resistance, I'm resisting WiiU for now.

FloatOn

getting divorced/going to down to one income is costly breh

also I'm the type of guy that doesn't NEED everything.

we should team up to strengthen our resistance, I'm resisting WiiU for now.

yeah man, a couple months ago I went to this barcade and I saw mario kart 8 in real life. it was so impressive.

now that I live with friends I bet it would be a blast for parties and such. smash also kills it in this regard.

Do the credits expire?

Not that I am aware of, but I've had it for so long that it has been kind of annoying me. Even the upcoming list at GMG is pretty much barren in terms of my interest.

You also kind of have to wonder about the state of GMG.... it seems the store isn't quite what it once was.

So yeah, it is done now.

aku:jiki

Do I want Eldritch? I kinda want Eldritch. I know I'm going to buy it and promise myself I'll play it soon and never will.

ModBot's only concern is the MB-xxxxxx code, he ignores everything else and silently judges people who waste time copy/pasting the whole line.
Doing the whole line is easier and faster than doing just the MB code, noob.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Do I want Eldritch? I kinda want Eldritch. I know I'm going to buy it and promise myself I'll play it soon and never will.

Hrngh. I don't know if I can recommand Eldritch. I had some fun with it but it's also kinda....meh. If it's cheap maybe go for it but don't expect too much like I did

Strazyplus

I have a feeling this game is gonna be another colonial marines... why so much pre-order stuff? just no when your game has tons of pre-order content its clearly not up to snuff.. IMHO. Am I the only one being reserved with Isolation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom