• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd
i like this number

100% if you want to play it. Grab it off ebay or something and it will only cost you a couple of dollars.
importing stuff is really tricky in argieland these days

so that's out of the picture unfortunately

Apparently you can already download Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut!

yea it was available ever since yesterday

now the question is w2 or dragonfall

i think i'll play dragonfall while i wait for ppl to confirm me the spider situation in w2

Deques

Apparently you can already download Shadowrun Dragonfall Director's Cut!

I guess the DLC for Shadowrun Returns is now removed from the store. Luckily I found the dlc for cheap last week :D

Edit: Nope, seems to be still available in the store. Hurry and buy it, if you want to have the dlc

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
The Stomping Land was just patched (lolol). It's not back up on the store just yet, though.

fantomena

Rdz3Kq0.png

Excited!

zkylon

zkylewd
modbot said:
instructions for participants:
i am giving away a steam key. to enter this giveaway, send a pm to modbot with any subject line. in the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. confused? watch this gif tutorial or ask for help.

modbot basics:
- this giveaway has a manual blocklist. the giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- i really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not modbot!) via pm instead of in thread.
- do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- if the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. replies may take a minute or two.

rules for this giveaway:
- if you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. you need five or more posts in either the current steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- this giveaway is a raffle. the winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
wasteland 2 -- MB-2647A54A56C4C882 - taken by deques. 38 entrants total.

t1411051406z1.png

have fun night gaf

i need a NOCAPITALIZATION rule so i don't have to manually translate the whole thing to zkyspeak

fantomena

This is what I received:

Do’s and Don’ts
• Video recording is fine
• Streaming is fine
• Screenshots is fine
• No embargo
• No benchmark
• No ratings, since it’s a preview version

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Did anyone complete all the PP trials in Dead Rising 3? That shit is pure busywork. I thought killing 100,000 zombies would be a big deal but you need to kill over 300,000 for the trials (in addition to a whole bunch of other things).
I stopped when I reached those ridiculous kill count ones. I also have the crafting ones left too because they are also pretty time consuming.

Tizoc

have fun night gaf

i need a NOCAPITALIZATION rule so i don't have to manually translate the whole thing to zkyspeak

It's afternoon over here :V
I've yet to play the Fallout games, but I like one post I read where it says you can open doors using rocket launchers.

What can I expect from this game?

This is what I received:

Do’s and Don’ts
• Video recording is fine
• Streaming is fine
• Screenshots is fine
• No embargo
• No benchmark
• No ratings, since it’s a preview version

Shame about the benchmark part, considering the new Nvidia cards come out tomorrow.

zkylon

zkylewd
It's afternoon over here :V
I've yet to play the Fallout games, but I like one post I read where it says you can open doors using rocket launchers.
correct this asap

What can I expect from this game?
it's a squad oriented team based rpg with like lots of emphasis on exploration, tactical combat and solving quests and exploring and shit

games of this style are pretty methodical but very rewarding as they're stacked with detail and story and they're usually pretty varied and interesting.

UnrealEck

No benchmark. I wonder if the full retail release will have a benchmark tool included. I really hope it does. Gives more accurate testing rather than trying to repeat similar gameplay scenarios.

Deques

I kind of want it, but it doesn't feel right spending that much "money" for an emulated android version.. Still waiting for a sale on FF III as well.

The PlayFire rewards for it are kinda easy to get. £1 in total

Final Fantasy IV - play for the first time - £0.10
Final Fantasy IV - unlock A Bloodstained Road - £0.10 - Reach level 15 with Cecil
Final Fantasy IV - unlock Silver Hunter - £0.20 - Defeat 500 monsters
Final Fantasy IV - unlock Bravery - £0.20 - Defeat Sahagin, (kinda early in game)
Final Fantasy IV - unlock Fat Purse - £0.40 - Earn 50k gil

Tizoc

correct this asap

it's a squad oriented team based rpg with like lots of emphasis on exploration, tactical combat and solving quests and exploring and shit

games of this style are pretty methodical but very rewarding as they're stacked with detail and story and they're usually pretty varied and interesting.

Sounds neat but my backlog is already stacked, but I will grab it during a sale. I like the exploring aspect.

Anyone spend time with Shadowrun Dragonfall Deluxe yet? Was near the end in the original version so it's sucks to restart but I'm excited about gore being added because I am a disturbed person :p

Copons

Stuff!

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Receiver #5 -- MB-B92086C2330A7C9A - Taken by Roboleon. 1 entrants total.
Receiver #4 -- MB-98002D34448E3F38 - Taken by lukiluk. 2 entrants total.
Receiver #3 -- MB-F8E85876B877656E
Receiver #2 -- MB-12BC45D7EAD3A1E0 - Taken by zkylon. 1 entrants total.
Receiver #1 -- MB-23B9BF61E73744BF
Gone Home -- MB-4B7466CF7144BE0E - Taken by Gianni Merryman. 1 entrants total.
Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine -- MB-859D4E5008662D85
Race the Sun -- MB-0842EE699BF34BB9 - Taken by darkchewie. 3 entrants total.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Steely Dawn Starter Pack -- MB-5FE36F92FB36FFE8
(may not work)
Soundodger Plus -- MB-3B6BF28164BABE40 - Taken by CrunchyFrog. 1 entrants total.
(may not work)
Papers, Please -- MB-E47580D4ECB74C4B - Taken by kurahador. 2 entrants total.
Magicka Plus 2 DLC -- MB-5BB6A14E7CA5CEE1
(may not work)

t1411042885z1.png

EDIT: to be clear, the keys that could not work are Soundodger, LotRO and Magicka

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom