• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derExperte

getting divorced/going to down to one income is costly breh

also I'm the type of guy that doesn't NEED everything.

Every time I attempt to make a joke someone got divorced, laid off, died, lost a nut or worse. :/

Doing the whole line is easier and faster than doing just the MB code, noob.

I double-click on the code and then click on 'copy' in the context menu that automatically pops up. No one can beat me and my trusty old Opera.

I don't want to be that guy but after seeing the bloodborne trailer I'm seriously considering ps4. god damn. If I do go the ps4 route I probably won't upgrade my pc for a very long time, which will mean that my steam play time will mainly be devoted to less graphically intense indie games. I think I'm okay with this.

Preach on mate. Thats going to be my strategy. Complete my PS3 and Steam backlog as much as I can, then buy a PS4 for Bloodborne and Witcher 3. Hopefully there will be a tasty PS4 bundle waiting.

My i2500k and 560ti will suffice for all my current steam games and will only upgrade if something breaks.

Jawmuncher

I have a feeling this game is gonna be another colonial marines... why so much pre-order stuff? just no when your game has tons of pre-order content its clearly not up to snuff.. IMHO. Am I the only one being reserved with Isolation?

I liked Colonial Marines so this extra stuff is a bonus for me. Though the DLC stuff is sounding like BS.

How do I get this TF2 content anyway?
When the game comes out I just load it up?

I have a feeling this game is gonna be another colonial marines... why so much pre-order stuff? just no when your game has tons of pre-order content its clearly not up to snuff.. IMHO. Am I the only one being reserved with Isolation?

Creative Assembly hasn't really ever made a bad game, plus people have actually played this game beforehand, unlike the bait-and-switch that happened with the demonstrations of CM and the actual game.

Also, thanks steam for getting me excited for new stuff in my inventory only to have it be 2 really awesome coupons for Cloud Chamber.

AsfaeksBR

I don't want to be that guy but after seeing the bloodborne trailer I'm seriously considering ps4. god damn. If I do go the ps4 route I probably won't upgrade my pc for a very long time, which will mean that my steam play time will mainly be devoted to less graphically intense indie games. I think I'm okay with this.

I'm with you.
I even started playing through my catalog, just because I don't wanna spend any money.

aku:jiki

I double-click on the code and then click on 'copy' in the context menu that automatically pops up. No one can beat me and my trusty old Opera.
Triple-click the entire line with your hand already hovering over ctrl+c, you slowpoke. Up in here right-clicking to bring up context menus like some kind of geriatric.

wilflare

there's nothing wrong really. the PS4 and Vita are excellent compliments to the PC. and games on Steam won't run away they will probably be really cheap by the time you return to it from PS4 and Vita.

EDIT: I really do thing both platforms are complementary. there are some really great PC exclusives too (all those strategy games).

and the PC is a great way to revisit games especially with GeDoSaTo and play with mods (which is why I'm reserving Watch Dogs and possibly GTAV for PC)

kiyomi

Yeah, after seeing a few trailers today, I'm starting to think I need a PS4 probably in the next 6 months or so.

No idea where the money is gonna come from though. ;w;

sprinkles

I'll get a PS4 during a sale this holiday as well. But I doubt it will be played much except for Bloodbourne and other exklusives. My PC is decent enough that I can wait with upgrades until the Rift consumer version releases.

derExperte

Triple-click the entire line with your hand already hovering over ctrl+c, you slowpoke. Up in here right-clicking to bring up context menus like some kind of geriatric.

Who said anything about right-clicking? Looks like you don't quiet grasp the awesomeness of my wizardry. I mean using both hands? Such a waste.

I guess it's time for a ModBot-code-copying competition.

MUnited83

For you.

Alien Isolation is being made by Creative Assembly, not Gearshitbox.

Isolation is missing one thing that led to CM being such a cluster

d7c96370711dca77ed0f5fa33fe9182e_400x400.jpeg

Was at the dentist for three hours yesterday coming up with a plan of action. I have two root canals scheduled next week and another two in a few weeks. Who needs money anyways :(

Monooboe

I think thats just it, they have to get people who were burned with CM to get the game, hopefully preorder and thats why all the extras. I don't think it's going to be anything like CM, I have a good feeling about Isolation.

Dolor

Must... resist... the new Rome 2 campaign long enough to get back from my trip and get through the Sept 23rd Stratopocalpyse...

damn you're making me freak out i have dentist next week

The last time I had the need to do a root canal the dentist could put some House episodes in one of the monitor he had in his room. It works great if you're not paying attention when the dentist is doing the root canal procedures.

Monooboe

Was at the dentist for three hours yesterday coming up with a plan of action. I have two root canals scheduled next week and another two in a few weeks. Who needs money anyways :(

I once had the crappiest dentist, who did two root canals with insufficient anesthesia.. I have never felt such pain but I thought that just how it is. When I years later did another one at a different dentist it didn't feel anything at all and damn how I got mad at the first dentist.

The feeling afterwards though, having teeth fixed is wonderful. So congrats on that at least.:D

zkylon

zkylewd
The last time I had the need to do a root canal the dentist could put some House episodes in one of the monitor he had in his room. It works great if you're not paying attention when the dentist is doing the root canal procedures.
yeah, unfortunately my dentist isn't so fancy

like while she's working on someone the people waiting for their turn will just handle the door and greeting new patients lol

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
I managed to get all but 3 achievements for Fable and Dead Rising for playfire rewards pretty easily. Ryse and Alien and Evil Within are similarly easy barring a couple difficulty related ones.

Arthea

I managed to get all but 3 achievements for Fable and Dead Rising for playfire rewards pretty easily. Ryse and Alien and Evil Within are similarly easy barring a couple difficulty related ones.

what are you even spending your credit on? preoders, I assume?

edited: dentistnuts, all of you, why talk about in the first place, let alone quote ad nauseam

Nete

Crusader Kings 2 has sold 1 million copies.

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum...ings-II-Over-1-Million-Copies-Sold&p=18068618

Also:
Paradox Interactive has also shared some data about Crusader Kings II to underline the scope of the game’s success. Not only has the base game itself sold over a million copies, but the catalog of DLC and expansions for Crusader Kings II have sold a combined total of approximately 7 million units. Crusader Kings II is played by an average of 12,500 players every day, and roughly 100,000 players in a month. The average Crusader Kings II player has a playtime of just over 99 hours.

Fucking amazing for a "niche" game like this, specially when is not part of the popular Paradox franchises (EU-HoI... I would say even Victoria 1 was more popular than CK1).

And tose 99 hours of average for 1M copies... LOL. Thats Football Manager levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom