• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wookieomg

God dammit, I just got around to seeing this thread. :( Apparently Bronze, Silver and Gold are all Out of Stock. >_< Does someone have any spare keys? I'd pay thru paypal to reimburse! Blahhh lol.

Bry0

I'm just excited that I managed to get a bronze code. Wanted Sniper Elite 3 but I'll settle on shogun 2.
Hopefully they get more codes for the game so I don't need to wait too long.
Certainly a win for many of us!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I think I will have 13 copies of Alien Isolation. All which I will give away. I'm not going to keep any.

FYI, promo codes generally don't come with pre-order incentives, so when posting the giveaway I'd add a disclaimer stating that the codes may not include the free upgrade to the Nostromo Edition.

xBladeM6x

Not that I'm asking, but it would be super cool if I just so happened to look at my PM's and an Alien Isolation just happened to appear magically.

No really though, congrats to those who got like 10 keys. Lol

Jawmuncher

Time for my first ever GAF Impressions! I just finished STFU and I wanted to share my thoughts with people

6xwgxeH.png

STFU was a solid action-platformer with a really interesting and incredibly well executed time mechanic. You are able to rewind time at any point a limited amount of times and when you do, your previous lives play out as they did before. It made death feel inevitable but without consequence allowing you to take more risks and be very creative with the mechanics. Every character felt unique and seemed to bring their own pros and cons to the table. My only complaint is that until the final level I was able to use two characters to get through the whole game. I’ll admit I didn’t collect everything but I would have liked each and every character to be a lot more necessary and not just a luxury.

Thanks for the impressions! Sounds like it'll be a fun romp when I grab it on XBox One Free Games. Which should be today actually.
Brave soul for posting this when you did. Talk of codes is eating the thread alive.

Nabs

The intro to Prey is so good. Anyone know how to get it to display at 16:9? I tried setting it in the options, then I messed with the cfg file, but I still get black bars on the sides.

edit: Got it! I had the dimensions in the config file backwards (1920 / 1080 should have been 1080/1920)

Patison

Alright, it appears that I have 3 spare bronze keys which I can't use because of country restrictions. PM me if you want them, first come first serve :) I wouldn't mind Aliens/SC/Payday2 keys in return if you have some :)

Edit: Aaaaand gone!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
That's leftover codes from previous campaing (that should have expired on August 31st).
These should be good until December 31st 2014.

Based on what? That's the only T&Cs document the Never Settle page links to and December isn't mentioned once, nor does Google bring up anything, plus the 08/09 date would explain why Newegg was flogging off the codes for a buck -- it wanted to be rid of all stock before they became useless.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The intro to Prey is so good. Anyone know how to get it to display at 16:9? I tried setting it in the options, then I messed with the cfg file, but I still get black bars on the sides.

Art Bell and Blue Oyster makes it awesome.

Shadownet

Banned
FYI, promo codes generally don't come with pre-order incentives, so when posting the giveaway I'd add a disclaimer stating that the codes may not include the free upgrade to the Nostromo Edition.

Good advice thanks Jase!

You're a good person.

*blush*
I know it was a Gold code you were looking for, but if you're looking for more Alien, I'd part with it in an instant for The Witcher 3.

Deal!

Exuro

All these new games have just extended the time I need to run idle master. D:

I'll probably make back the money in card sales though.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
How does the AMD promotion work? Do codes expire each time they add new games or are they only able to redeem the current set of games?

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Dear everyone, Maneil is great. I told him my picture was terrible and I didn't deserve the code but he didn't care and gave it anyways. Lovely.

Exuro is also a pretty great person.

Hell, all of you are. You hear that? That means you
ibjexL3RvmHtcW.jpeg

AngerdX

Well i can see it, quite miffed myself everytime i miss something like this and then seconds later you see some who picked up 10-20 codes.

Now back to drinking more and typing less.

madjoki

Based on what? That's the only T&Cs document the Never Settle page links to and December isn't mentioned once, nor does Google bring up anything, plus the 08/09 date would explain why Newegg was flogging off the codes for a buck -- it wanted to be rid of all stock before they became useless.

I thought that these were Never Settle Space codes.
The campaign that started today and was mistankely allowed without GPU.

wait

Seriously? I dunno, I'll gladly take you up on that if it really sounds good to you, but I was only half serious, just figured it was worth a shot. I think most people would find that kinda low-ball... But I mean, yeah, if you're game, I sure as hell am.

Jawmuncher

I remember when I got Crysis 3, Bioshock Infinite, and Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon (Uplay but still) for like 22 bucks from amd. That was the best group of games.

Shadownet

Banned
wait

Seriously? I dunno, I'll gladly take you up on that if it really sounds good to you, but I was only half serious, just figured it was worth a shot. I think most people would find that kinda low-ball... But I mean, yeah, if you're game, I sure as hell am.

I'm about 70% serious. But I'll keep that offer on the table. :)
-----------
You guys know how much I love you all when I'm playing a CSGO comp match and trying to talk to 10 people at the same time about getting AMD codes.

AngerdX

I'm about 70% serious. But I'll keep that offer on the table. :)
-----------
You guys know how much I love you all when I'm playing a CSGO comp match and trying to talk to 10 people at the same time about getting AMD codes.

Nuts, just nuts dude, still love ya. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom