• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ViviOggi

crfw

citizen.jpg

You know he's gonna find a way to disable these

Crap, now the AMD Gold Reward is showing as "Unavailable". This is truly dead.

Oh well, hey guyswith at least one spare key...did I tell you how much I love you? ;]

Oublieux

Well! Will give this one last shot--saw the AMD deal but none of my overseas cards would take; this happened with Metro last time too :( I am willing to PP a reasonable price for one if anyone has a spare.

AHA-Lambda

Page timed out but I have the email, phew! :D

Silly question but AMD won't do anything about this influx of keys will they? Obviously, when asked for the manufacturer and card I picked randomly =/

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Damn I really need to hear more about The Evil Within on PC. I've been wanting it for so long but still know little of the PC version.

Expect a similar situation to Wolf14, being id Tech 5-based.

Anybody willing to sell alien isolation and star citizen for 10 bucks paypal?

As mentioned earlier, there's a bloke selling Gold codes in the BST thread for $20. If you squint it almost looks like $10. :p

iosefe

Page timed out but I have the email, phew! :D

Silly question but AMD won't do anything about this influx of keys will they? Obviously, when asked for the manufacturer and card I picked randomly =/

shhhhh....

remember that time EA gave everyone a free $20 dollar game? EA honored it. AMD is better than EA....

right?

Expect a similar situation to Wolf14, being id Tech 5-based.

I was mostly worried about 60fps, the ability (or lack thereof) to disable the black bars, and system requirements and such.

I'm running nVidia but anyone using AMD is going to have issues again, right?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Add me on Steam : Maneil99 I'll send you a bronze code but you should wait till the morning, site is shit loaded like a pre teen after a mexican night out

Dear everyone, Maneil is great. I told him my picture was terrible and I didn't deserve the code but he didn't care and gave it anyways. Lovely.

Exuro is also a pretty great person.

Hell, all of you are. You hear that? That means you

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Eh, considering it runs at 30fps on PS4/X1 and is essentially be licensed out I expect a shit port

id Tech 5 is rather limited from a technological perspective, so it'd be a feat in itself for the port to be veritably awful.

I was mostly worried about 60fps, the ability (or lack thereof) to disable the black bars, and system requirements and such.

I'm running nVidia but anyone using AMD is going to have issues again, right?

It'll be an OpenGL game, so yes, most likely, haha.

Exuro

Wish I had more to give out. Should had bought 50 instead of 10.

Are we going to have to wait until launch for Star Citizen to have keys?

Time for my first ever GAF Impressions! I just finished STFU and I wanted to share my thoughts with people

6xwgxeH.png

STFU was a solid action-platformer with a really interesting and incredibly well executed time mechanic. You are able to rewind time at any point a limited amount of times and when you do, your previous lives play out as they did before. It made death feel inevitable but without consequence allowing you to take more risks and be very creative with the mechanics. Every character felt unique and seemed to bring their own pros and cons to the table. My only complaint is that until the final level I was able to use two characters to get through the whole game. I’ll admit I didn’t collect everything but I would have liked each and every character to be a lot more necessary and not just a luxury.

Hope I did this right, forgot I had these. If it works I'll do a few more:
ModBot said:
Instructions for Crimsonclaw111:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Crimsonclaw111, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle -- MB-582200F3F2AD5164 - Taken by Newblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom