• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

embedded-mark-wahlberg-shit-gif.gif

MFW and I realized they were bronze

Edit: 3 per account...?
post-31246-maybe-maybe-not-maybe-fuck-you-tQ59.gif

I can't wait to just see a modbot post FILLED with one game . It has to be in one post for comedic effect.

Edit: ahh looks like its not happening now. At least you saved money.

eyeless

i will buy the new thief off somebody for 4 bucks (cuz i'm assuming i'll have to eat the pay pal charge and i'm waiting until it goes on sale for 5 bucks cuz that's my limit for paying for the new thief) ok holler at me player maybe you only want 2/3 games and can make a bit o' scratch on the third one ok

Mechazawa

The website mentions that you can basically sit on keys while they refresh new games in. I've got a spare one, so I'm basically hoping Shadow of Mordor is "better with AMD" or whatever the hell their tagline is.

This game looks dumb. Maybe somebody here will enjoy it.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

DYAD -- MB-9C798D19137AB072 - Taken by Haunted. 4 entrants total.

t1409639798z1.png

DocSeuss

Now if only there was some way to turn all these Sniper/Alien/Murdered/etc keys into at least one copy of The Evil Within and Assassin's Creed Unity on Steam, I'd be set.

Patison

Is there someone who would be kind enough and help me redeem my codes? I managed to buy them, but can't use them because of the country restrictions on AMD page. VPN doesn't seem to work

Xclash

can't grow facial hair
Got Banner Saga, Murdered: Soul Suspect, Aliens: Isolation, Thief, Star Citizen, Dyad and Sniper Elite III. Best $1.98 I have ever spent.

Goddamn, I was too late on the Rewards codes. Serves me right for neglecting the Steam thread for the past few hours.

Welp, I better put on my best Mik impersonation.

From the AMD4U FAQ:
"The unique coupon code does expire. Unique coupon codes for the Never Settle Forever promotion expire December 31, 2013.
Unique coupon code must be used to obtain free game downloads by December 31, 2013, after which the unique coupon codes are void."

AMD probably has a TARDIS or a Delorean...

Deques

What?! I missed AMD Reward thingy in Newegg?!
I am sad, that's what I get for being slow on catching up with the thread after a good night sleep

Someone got a spare? I can give a key or two for it

maneil99

From the AMD4U FAQ:
"The unique coupon code does expire. Unique coupon codes for the Never Settle Forever promotion expire December 31, 2013.
Unique coupon code must be used to obtain free game downloads by December 31, 2013, after which the unique coupon codes are void."

AMD probably has a TARDIS or a Delorean...

I think thats when they were switching from the 7000 series to 200 series

What does clutch mean?
I'm starting to hear it a lot in CS:GO these days

Last guy alive has to win the round or be kicked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom