• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm slow, but I did it. There wasn't a key. :p (Thanks for the puzzle, it was fun). I should go sleep now.

zOQwsZO.png

Redeemed it, thanks.

I'm just kidding btw.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Spares:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (JaseC, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.

Jet Gunner -- MB-E0B9A48E47BF98C2 - Taken by Knurek
Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine -- MB-CD2354F5935C0173 - Taken by PunishedSnake

Spate -- MB-583A9B9F422E437E - Taken by anastef
Victim of Xen -- MB-F5D6CDE9C7F2500C - Taken by bronson

There has to be thousands of codes flying around on this forum, and yet nobody want to sell me an amd gold code for 15 dollars? Okay.

Des anybody know if there will be a new humble bundle today? (Today=tuesday at least in sweden)

AHA-Lambda

There has to be thousands of codes flying around on this forum, and yet nobody want to sell me an amd gold code for 15 dollars? Okay.

Des anybody know if there will be a new humble bundle today?

Think I seen here yesterday that there will be a new bundle next week, due to PAX.

Patison

Des anybody know if there will be a new humble bundle today?

Unfortunately, they said that next main bundle will be released on 9th

Wookieomg

Managed to get a gold code from a trade with a fellow Gaffer and I snagged Alien Isolation, Thief, and Star Citizen.

Too bad I was giddy and didn't do my due diligence on the Star Citizen option being just a ship and minor demo shiz. Blah lol.

Still, amazing night. Thank you for being wonderful, GAF. <3

Kaper

Remind me to play Payday 2 with some of y'all at some point. I especially love teaching people how to play well, so if you're new to the game, I'm awesome.

Maybe at some point, I can resurrect 80s bot so we can jam to some sweet 80s pop while heisting stuff.

I'm not a big XP dude, since I'm only part way to Infamy II.

But yeah. Later in the week, if anyone wants to play Payday 2, hit me up.

Sent you a friend invite on Steam. School starts this Thursday, so I'm not sure when I'll be available, but I do enjoy me some heisting.

JustLynx

iCLSyA7wIYb75.PNG

3 dollars can go so far. And now for the eternal question, buy The Evil Within or 58 badges?

58 badges!
wait for the steam sale and then craft them,
sell the steam sale cards u get from crafting them, buy ur games :p
last sale, i made like 25$ profit, and i only crafted like 30 badges

Shadownet

Banned
I just had a talk with nbnt-senpai. I told him to come back to steamgaf. even if it just to say hi or post a picture of your favorite waifu! ANYTHING!

we all missed him. He said he loves you guys and he will post soon. :D <3
--------------
So I'm about to redeem the codes right now.

One question: What do you guys want? :D obviously I'm redeeming for Aliens. But what the other two games should I take?

AHA-Lambda

I just had a talk with nbnt-senpai. I told him to come back to steamgaf. even if it just to say hi or post a picture of your favorite waifu! ANYTHING!

--------------

One question: What do you guys want? :D obviously I'm redeeming for Aliens. But what the other two games should I take?

Sniper Elite 3 seems a popular choice.

madjoki

--------------

Murdered or Sniper Elite 3 could be good choices.

--------------

I wouldn't bother with Star Citizen, it's not the full game only people really into SC will care much for it. I would go with Aliens, Sniper Elite 3, and either The Banner Saga or Murdered: SS. Those seem to be the most bang for your buck.

Zeknurn

--------------

Aliens, Sniper Elite 3 and The Banner Saga are in my opinion the most interesting games available.

Arthea

I wouldn't bother with Star Citizen, it's not the full game only people really into SC will care much for it. I would go with Aliens, Sniper Elite 3, and either The Banner Saga or Murdered: SS. Those seem to be the most bang for your buck.

wait, what do you mean? Star Citizen is not a game, what is it then?

58 badges!
wait for the steam sale and then craft them,
sell the steam sale cards u get from crafting them, buy ur games :p
last sale, i made like 25$ profit, and i only crafted like 30 badges

Just noticed that you are now a member. I'm probably a few days/weeks late, but congratulations! :D

dot

--------------

Aw, I miss him too! I wonder if he got a job yet? It is thanks to him that I will be able to play Dead Rising 3 on Friday. ^_^

Shadownet

Banned
Sniper Elite 3 seems a popular choice.

Murdered or Sniper Elite 3 could be good choices.

I picked Sniper and Alien. I can't bring myself to do Murdered as the 3rd. I mean. For those who have played it. Is it that mediocre??

nbnt

is responsible for the well-being of this island.
Someone told me to pop in, say hi and post a pic of my waifu.

Hi

OooO6HC.jpg

Half Life 2 is amazing on the Oculus Rift DK2 :eek:

liezryou

just checked B/S/T thread... oh boy

Just did the same... lol. The dude has always been annoying and shady as shit. 2 days ago he added me to buy some keys or something, and at the time i happened to be out stock. I told him to msg me again in a day or two (was busy studying so not really trading). He responded something like 'USELESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS'. So i just removed him

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
wait, what do you mean? Star Citizen is not a game, what is it then?

If the full game is Star Citizen, then what you get with the AMD key is more along the lines of Star Illegal Immigrant -- you get a taste, but not the full experience.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
It looks like my disinterest in Star Citizen due to not paying attention to it at all helped in the end! On the other hand my girlfriend is screwed out of one game I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom