• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, man, now I'm so glad I didn't spend $20 on this.

No problem, it's only really worth it if you already have a Star Citizen package and just want the exclusive ship, or you just want to demo the game without dropping the money on a full package. But keep in mind the ship you get is fully usable in the full game if you ever want to actually buy a full game package.

If the full game is Star Citizen, then what you get with the AMD key is more along the lines of Star Illegal Immigrant -- you get a taste, but not the full experience.

Buying a ship is what grants you access to the game I thought?

Edit: Saw the post on the last page. Bit of a bummer but oh well, already have access. Will be nice to have a ship that's not complete garbage at least!

dmix90

Guys please tell me that this AMD newegg deal wasn't available for non-US credit card/paypal. I want to feel a little better........please? :D

liezryou

Welcome to the club Lynx!

Also I had a good day so far
Aside from the AMD codes, I found a bicycle on the streets.
Going to idle CS:GO when I go to sleep hopefully I get some good items.

Ugh at this point I think it's more profitable to idle CS:GO rather then open crates. 50 or so huntsman crates in and i have gotten all of jackshit. 45 of them were like guns worth .05-10c each.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Are the Gold codes that people got from the price error gonna expire in a few days or a year? Kinda confused here

Buying a ship is what grants you access to the game I thought?

Edit: Saw the post on the last page. Bit of a bummer but oh well, already have access.

You have to have a game package, which comes with a ship, to buy any additional ships, but once you own the game you can then buy additional ships individually.

I feel like I need to send this thread as my PR resume to RSI/Cloud Imporium lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The AMD thing is just a ship with an exclusive skin and the racing, and arena commander module, not the actual Squadron 42 or Star Citizen full game.
Well that is shitty. It should say that on the info page when you are redeeming it.

Oh well, still got a deal on the other two games.

Are the Gold codes that people got from the price error gonna expire in a few days or a year? Kinda confused here

In a few days.

Guys please tell me that this AMD newegg deal wasn't available for non-US credit card/paypal. I want to feel a little better........please? :D

Was able to do Paypal as long as the address was in the US (both on site and on Paypal).

AHA-Lambda

I picked Sniper and Alien. I can't bring myself to do Murdered as the 3rd. I mean. For those who have played it. Is it that mediocre??

I actually really quite enjoyed it but it's maybe not the best choice bang for your buck wise. Amazon UK had it for less than a fiver a few days ago. It'll keep coming up on bomba deals.

You have to have a game package, which comes with a ship, to buy any additional ships, but once you own the game you can then buy additional ships individually.

I feel like I need to send this thread as my PR resume to RSI/Cloud Imporium lol.

I bought the game package a while back and still don't understand how it works, lol.

Oublieux

Someone told me to pop in, say hi and post a pic of my waifu.

Hi

OooO6HC.jpg

Half Life 2 is amazing on the Oculus Rift DK2 :eek:

I never really thought that she was hot until I watched "Click" with Adam Sandler :O Thumbs up.

Shadownet

Banned
Someone told me to pop in, say hi and post a pic of my waifu.
Hi
Half Life 2 is amazing on the Oculus Rift DK2 :eek:
YES! He came back to watch over us all <3 Also i like your taste good sir. ;)

It was like 33 cents. How bad could it be for 33 cents?
How bad could Bad Rats be for 99 cents?
Not that bad actually. I actually kinda like it.

I wouldn't get M:SS. It's so unbelievably cheap all the time it hardly seems worth it. Banner Saga seems a pretty legit choice.

Probably Banner Saga or maybe Saints for third.

Look like the majority want me to get Banner or Saints Row IV then. Sorry Murdered, you're just too mediocre.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I wasted one slot on Star Civilization, but not complaining, can do a lot worse than getting two copies of Alien Isolation, two copies of Thief, and Murdered for $1.98.

(I got one of the copies of Alien and Thief and Murdered for giving to people, keeping one copy of Alien Isolation and Thief for myself).

Arthea

I wasted one slot on Star Civilization, but not complaining, can do a lot worse than getting two copies of Alien Isolation, two copies of Thief, and Murdered for $1.98.

(I got one of the copies of Alien and Thief and Murdered for giving to people, keeping one copy of Alien Isolation and Thief for myself).

do you want to sell Murdered instead?
just checking (><)

Dice

Hold up, I'm looking at the Star Citizen page right now and the absolute lowest package you can get already includes the Arena Commander thing. So this AMD deal is giving an Arena Commander thing you can't even use until you buy a package that has the Arena Commander thing?

Are we sure people got their info right, because I don't have a download link from AMD, so why would they wait to give me a link for something unless they were waiting for the full game to release?

The_Monk

Morning my good people, hope everyone is doing fine! I need to try to cut down my installed game list. Too many games installed can make the choice of what to play harder.

I picked Sniper and Alien. I can't bring myself to do Murdered as the 3rd. I mean. For those who have played it. Is it that mediocre??

Murdered is actually a decent game man. Not without it's flaws but it's not terrible or anything. And especially for this price.

Also I missed this whole newegg thing because of work :(. Would anyone happen to have a spare code I could buy off them? I'm mostly interested in the Star Citizen ship as I'm a backer of the project, so I'd need a gold voucher.

Dice

Morning my good people, hope everyone is doing fine! I need to try to cut down my installed game list. Too many games installed can make the choice of what to play harder.
Leave the largest installs, because it will be more annoying to redownload them later.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold

Now that you got Grid Autosport, you do not need any other games installed :p Hope that you're enjoying it, looking forward to your impressions

Seanspeed

Banned
Murdered is actually a decent game man. Not without it's flaws but it's not terrible or anything. And especially for this price.

Also I missed this whole newegg thing because of work :(. Would anyone happen to have a spare code I could buy off them? I'm mostly interested in the Star Citizen ship as I'm a backer of the project, so I'd need a gold voucher.
I don't have the key yet, but I 'reserved' my copy of the Star Citizen ship, thinking it was gonna be for the full game. So I don't really want it and I'll part with it for $5.

The_Monk

I did it last week, down to 100 now, feels good. Go for it!

I have about 30 and that's already a bit too much.

Leave the largest installs, because it will be more annoying to redownload them later.

Good idea, but I do hope to clean them by finishing them. ;)

Good to see you, Monk!

Good to see you too, thanks! :)

Now that you got Grid Autosport, you do not need any other games installed :p Hope that you're enjoying it, looking forward to your impressions

This is also true. I'm loving the game! I already put around 5 hours in it. Of course you'll be hearing my impressions my good man, I just need to go a bit further and try the other Seasons. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom