• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2014 - Nice thread. Btw, Bayonetta 2 is out next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub Zero

his body's cold as ice, but he's got a heart of gold
Enhanced Steam says this matches the lowest
Oh, I must have confused it with the trader price during the summer sale. Still, you would be saving a couple of bucks, so it's definitely worth it at $7

thx now i just connected and i read your comments I have to say that sometimes i try to partecipate some givaways but it's only for entertainment not for joking or trolling and i always thx the others for that =) I hope all of the guys in the forum can say the same about me as you and woody =)

I believe that most peoples jokes about you recently were not ill-intended. This is one of the best communities on NeoGAF and bullying or discouraging new members from posting would be inappropriate. Some members may still not be convinced by you but that's because we have had some history with members that exploited giveaways in the past. You may have not given everyone a good initial impression, but you seem to be respecting the rules now, so everything is fine :)

mik7697

Neo Member
Oh, I must have confused it with the trader price during the summer sale. Still, you would be saving a couple of bucks, so it's definitely worth it at $7

I believe that most peoples jokes about you recently were not ill-intended. This is one of the best communities on NeoGAF and bullying or discouraging new members from posting would be inappropriate. Some members may still not be convinced by you but that's because we have had some history with members that exploited giveaways in the past. You may have not given everyone a good initial impression, but you seem to be respecting the rules now, so everything is fine :)

I swear i'm trying to do my best with this community so let's see how this all continu; thx for the support btw and see you tomorrow

Knurek

Should I even try using Steam Music with my 2 TB VGM collection?
More importantly, who would bother with Steam Music in a world where XMPlay and foobar exist?

Nabs

Sorry sorry, wasn't thinking. I can't math.

Someone host a 4 pack pls.

I can't pay with paypal but i do have a copy(key) of vanilla Saints Row IV that you can probably sell. That's like 2 spots in the 4 pack right? :D

I hope you do get a copy so we can play sometime!

madjoki

Should I even try using Steam Music with my 2 TB VGM collection?
More importantly, who would bother with Steam Music in a world where XMPlay and foobar exist?

It's aimed at SteamBoxes / living room use, where it can potentially replace those $100 media boxes.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

One Way Heroics -- MB-EE7644150353B3ED - Taken by Yrael. 1 entrants total.

t1409784285z1.png

Ryne

Thanks.

What's the other character doing now?

What happened before we left the city at the end of chapter 2?

Don't want to spoil much, but they are just sitting outside the city for now.

When you got to the city you werent allowed entry. Depending on your choices you could have tried to wait it out or left. Seems like you left, you will rejoin that group in a later chapter right after that decision.

Ryne

Two games on the latest Blink Bundle were on my wishlist, so it was a no brainer.

Some spares:

ModBot said:
[Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Real World Racing -- MB-D4B99E54BAC7A8A2 - Taken by FiveElementNinja
Vitrum -- MB-9BD8F0AE91A9DCA0 - Taken by hardcastlemccormick
WazHack -- MB-6C722E77BA49CC68 - Taken by nja
The Maker's Eden -- MB-E3C3D8550E1AE696 - Taken by HalfwayOrb

Chariot

i need Chivalry now

o.o

not NOW now, but eventually
No, no, no! You need it now. Any day without slaying your enemies horribly while screaming ingame and in front of the game is wasted. Wasted!

I mostly use Spotify nowadays. Even over my CD collection rips.
Yup. I use spotify, foobar and YouTube. The last one mostly, because I am lazy and spotify is lacking a lot of japanese artists I love to hear, and some german like die Ärzte or Rammstein.

Levyne

Banned
Where did you find a Legendary dragon? That's the last one I need!

I believe you have to be a fairly high level, I remember having to pump a few magic skills trees in order to reach the requirement. I don't remember specfically, though,

Mono

That's not Alduin?

Nope, I cheesed that guy to death about 125 hours of playtime ago, lol! There are different types of dragons that attack you in the wild, and one of the types is a Legendary dragon.

I believe you have to be a fairly high level, I remember having to pump a few magic skills trees in order to reach the requirement. I don't remember specfically, though,

I'm level 60-something, but I've been spending all of my time in Morrowind! Maybe they don't spawn there?

Does anybody know what today's patch for Metro: Last Light (non redux) does?

Sometimes people post the patch notes on the community page! Does it say anything there?

May as well throw a few games up for raffle! I got a redeemable humble steam key for Super House Of The Dead Ninjas which I already own and it's pretty bloody good!

ModBot said:
Instructions for Juke Joint Jezebel:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Juke Joint Jezebel, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Fist Puncher Robot Unicorn DLC Character -- MB-05C48CD31D23FEED - Taken by derExperte. 2 entrants total.
Super House Of The Dead Ninjas -- MB-0EF94B408DFAFD2D - Taken by AsylumX. 11 entrants total.
Fist Puncher -- MB-393CAEAD19FD4DC0 - Taken by salazar547. 4 entrants total.

t1409796105z1.png

Shadownet

Banned
Alls I got is keys :( iz cants has witchers D:

Let me ask my seller if he take keys. If he doesn't Im sure you can find a gafer who will buy it off of you :)

Edit: oops hes off right now. But I think I have you on my friend list. Reminds me tomorrow and I'll ask him. But honestly, it shouldnt be hard to find someone to buy those keys for you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom