• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya'll remember how I'm usually depressed and shit?

Ya that just got worse, seems some motherfucker drove over my cat. Currently trying to find out if she was subsequently picked up by animal control or some shit. Sigh, my life is fucking great.

Now excuse me whilst I sit in a corner crying like a little fucking baby.

Fuck people, some of them just suck ass. Lets get auto-driving cars in ASAP, cause people sure as shit can't drive.

Fucking... fuck shit balls.

Edit: To be on topic... Yay videogames.

Sorry to hear that mate. On the bright side if she's dead she's in a much better place than this cruel, unfair world.

derExperte

Fuck people, some of them just suck ass. Lets get auto-driving cars in ASAP, cause people sure as shit can't drive.

Really sorry to hear that but just like any other animals cats sometimes run directly in front of cars, nothing anyone can do about it. Happened to me last year and there was absolutely no time to react, pure luck s/he missed the tires and survived unharmed. :|

Maniac

Banned
Really sorry to hear that but just like any other animals cats sometimes run directly in front of cars, nothing anyone can do about it. Happened to me last year and there was absolutely no time to react, pure luck s/he missed the tires and survived unharmed. :|

True.

I still want self-driving cars. Because I'm lazy, and with proper sensors it'd likely be much safer for both the drivers and those outside, whether kitties or hoomans.

But yeah, this is... Just shitty.

And thanks lads. I just... Hope I find her, whether or not she's alive. (I've my doubts that she's alive though, it's been... 11 days since I last saw her, and she's never been gone for more than 1.)
I thought the first game was bad and the second one wasn't that much better?

How do these keep pulling in so much cash?

Good question. But the third one does look like a legitimately good game, if not a really good one.
Agree with this.

Sorry to hear that, man.
I was really hoping she'd turn up fine.

You and me both. She's such a dumb little special cat, she's absolutely irreplaceable. :|

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
apYo70M.jpg

Spaceport Hope

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Night Dive CnD'd System Shock Portable.
TL;DR: System Shock 1 probably seeing rerelease soon
Can't wait for them to swipe the communities work and sell it as part of the re-release as they did with SS2 because why not. Oh yeah and let's forget to credit the communities work again because it's not like they are the only reason the game is even remotely playable today.

Caerith

And thanks lads. I just... Hope I find her, whether or not she's alive. (I've my doubts that she's alive though, it's been... 11 days since I last saw her, and she's never been gone for more than 1.)
I've seen other people's missing cats show up a month later, coming up to my door and chilling with my cats (who have zero interest in going outside, thankfully). Never stop looking.

Does Advent Rising hold up? It's one of those games I remember interesting way back when it released, but I didn't have an Xbox at the time

rtcn63

MGSV Protip
Make sure to check the equipment tabs that aren't "developments met". I wasted 500K upgrading a rocket launcher, only to notice after that I was one R&D level away from being able to get the alternate MKII version.

Also you can do supply drops even in situations where you can't call for chopper support.

Parsnip

I wonder how Mozilla's WebExtensions API is coming along. There's still a bunch of things in their list that are not implemented, but I have no idea how important they are (for Enhanced Steam functionality that is).

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I wonder how Mozilla's WebExtensions API is coming along. There's still a bunch of things in their list that are not implemented, but I have no idea how important they are (for Enhanced Steam functionality that is).

I've been doing periodic testing with the nightly build, and have yet to get it working with a modified version of Enhanced Steam. There's still a lot that needs done on their end.

rtcn63

Question regarding one of the MGSV buddies
Is there any reason to increase the bond with DD? I don't care to use him since I have... that other buddy. You know which one. Who is maxed out.

yuraya

Is there any reason to increase the bond with DD? I don't care to use him since I have... that other buddy. You know which one. Who is maxed out.

higher bonds allow you to develop better equipment for the buddy. DD has some neat stuff but its really up to your playstyle.

rtcn63

higher bonds allow you to develop better equipment for the buddy. DD has some neat stuff but its really up to your playstyle.

I mean like special story stuff. Otherwise I'm not going to use him. I can't even ride the damn wolf.

Messiah

I think you need max bond level with all buddies to complete the game. Not 100% sure though.

There is no reason to if you don't want to. DD is really awesome though.

Vuze

I've seen other people's missing cats show up a month later, coming up to my door and chilling with my cats (who have zero interest in going outside, thankfully). Never stop looking.
No shit, one of our cats went missing during May last year and after a month of no sign from her at all we pretty much gave up hope and thought she'd been run over by a car and removed from the street before we could track her down. Fast forward to october, mum spots a similar looking cat approaching our house and it turns out it was the cat that went missing five months ago. A bit shy and not as posh as we remembered her but overall healthy and in good condition. Probably the closest event to a miracle I've witnessed yet. We'll probably never know what the hell she was doing all the time. Cats are weird

Sorry to hear about your loss, Maniac. Totally with you on the auto-driving car front, streets would probably be much safer for every individual.

I don't want to live on a planet that doesn't use DD exclusively.

I was with you till i hit an alert and Quiet tranq'd a whole fucking base while i went around picking up common metals and fultoning containers full of flammable materials.\

felt bad leaving DD back at mother base but man Quiet it so OP it's hard not to bring her along, stupid fan service be damned

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom