• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shantom

Not really. One minor character from the Scarlet DLC shows up, and I think Mr. Torgue is mentioned offhand, but nothing where you'd really get a ton out of it other than "hey, it's that guy" sort of stuff.

Good, I've only finished the first piece. I guess I'll start Tales soon then.

Generally 1-3 days outside of sale periods. If you haven't heard anything by tomorrow, bump the ticket.

It took like 2 weeks until I received an answer from them and I think that my case was important since I couldn't buy anything from the Store... :(

Steam Support used to respond faster a few years ago, but it's understandable that the community grew and with that, more issues and more people opening tickets.... that's why Valve need to hire more people!

Xanathus

Ugh, I don't know if I want to get 100% in MGS5. I've almost S-ranked everything but one of the achievements requires doing every objective in the game and that part looks tedious as hell. I know that I don't need to finish the mission after doing the objective but it feels like busy work. There's also that annoying achievement for capturing all the animals. I feel like I want to move on and play another game.

Ugh, I don't know if I want to get 100% in MGS5. I've almost S-ranked everything but one of the achievements requires doing every objective in the game and that part looks tedious as hell. I know that I don't need to finish the mission after doing the objective but it feels like busy work. There's also that annoying achievement for capturing all the animals. I feel like I want to move on and play another game.

Don't. The less people that 100% it, the better! :D

I'm about to work on the animal cheevo soon. I have more than 60%, just need a good guide to follow for the Super/ultra rare ones.

As for the objective one. Completing that in Total stealth/Extreme/subsistence is annoying :/

Omega

Banned

Why not just come back to it later?

Xanathus

Don't. The less people that 100% it, the better! :D

I'm about to work on the animal cheevo soon. I have more than 60%, just need a good guide to follow for the Super/ultra rare ones.

As for the objective one. Completing that in Total stealth/Extreme/subsistence is annoying :/

The problem with 100%ing it is that no one actually cares that you've done it. I bet not a single person has ever looked at my achievements, on Steam or consoles.

Why not just come back to it later?
That's what I'm thinking of doing. Pillars of Eternity has been sitting my backlog for a long time. Then I wanna play Witcher 3.

Xcom 2 looks amazing and as if it will be awesomely difficult. The "Your tears are like candy to me" is so on point. The idea of 3 Chrysalids spawning from a single cocooned soldier is awful and amazing haha!

It just seems like they've taken that kernel of "Xcom lost the war" and the whole world is titled against you to such an extreme. It just looks so much more difficult than Enemy Unknown/Within. Every unit looks brutal to deal with.

I wanna play Xcom now.

Grief.exe

Completing every objective in the game is a ludicrously tedious achievement.

That's not an achievement, that's a disorder.

If they're going to make Xcom 2 harder then i dunno about that. I still want to play through Enemy Within but man, i felt like I got by on the skin of my teeth when i played Xcom 1.

I don't know if i have the constitution needed to handle a harder xcom.

Hektor

It just seems like they've taken that kernel of "Xcom lost the war" and the whole world is titled against you to such an extreme. It just looks so much more difficult than Enemy Unknown/Within. Every unit looks brutal to deal with.

I wanna play Xcom now.

Stop hyping this game! it so close yet so far. :(

I hope every single mission will be like the fisher haven from Enemy Within. Godtier.

Say whaaaaaaaaaaat. Gamechanger.

AHA-Lambda

Nope, their twitter hasn't even teased at a possible release date yet. All responses are "You'll know when we're ready."

ABWANTSIT-NOW.gif

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth

Key Features:
  • Over 100 hours of MORE gameplay
  • Greed Mode - a whole new way to play, focused on risk/reward
  • Expanded main game - a new final area with a new final boss
  • Daily Runs – play a new official run, everyday!
  • Online Leaderboards - compete for highscore/best time
  • 10 totally new and awesome challenges!
  • 1000+ new room designs, as well as room
  • MONSTROUSLY UPDATED WEAPON COMBO SYSTEM!
  • 120 new items--not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs and cards--taking the item count up beyond 500!
  • Alternate soundtrack!
  • Tons of new secret transformations!
  • MOAR new achievements

Uber secrets including:
  • Lilith, mother of demons, a totally new playable character
  • 4 new alternate chapters with new enemy types and visual themes
  • Revised seed code combo system and new special seeds
  • 100+ enemies, with new designs
  • 8 new bosses
  • Even more rooms FULL OF POOP!
  • and probably at least 5 other features we can’t remember due to all the crap that we threw into this little monster

Maniac

Banned
Yeah, I'm always afraid something will happen to my cats. I'm glad they don't want to go outside, but it's a messed up world we live in.
I wish my cats didn't wanna go outside, but they all do, and they love being outside... Sadly.

But yeah, I haven't felt this sodding terrible since my grandma passed in February. Hell I might even be feeling worse since I've changed meds since then to something that isn't as potent. :|

MUnited83

For you.
They're probably a couple steps away from putting the requirements up to community vote. It would be a Valve-like solution.

And it would be great and much more accurate than it is now.

And since it's already a Enhanced Steam feature anyways(well, no system requirements per se, but reports of performance and other technical details. It's a start), chances are that they will eventually steal it anyway!

Just move on dude. I'll never get why people force themselves to do stuff they don't enjoy. Damn achievements turn games into the opposite of what they're supposed to be: fun.

Maniac

Banned
I actually liked the writing in the first Borderlands.
BL2 can die in a fire though.

Same here. BL2 was a step back in almost every way possible. BL1 made me think that an eventual sequel could see it refined into something great. Instead it was the exact opposite that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom