• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
9JTqBtH.jpg

Laserlife

Oh so I guess Titans is the one they are going to show now..

They describe Titans as a stand alone expansion, but it seems odd to remove the game it's an expansion for. I guess it's really more of a replacement. It's also $1 on Bundle Stars, kind of annoyed I paid $3 for it during the Humble sale.

Nzyme32

Steam Client Beta Update - September 14th
14 SEPTEMBER - ALFRED

General
Fixed web videos failing to go fullscreen when requested
Improved UI responsiveness when adding a firewall rule for a game you are installing

Big Picture
Added the ability to filter to the platform you are on in the main Library page
Fixed crash on exit if you quit from the Library game page

Music
Improved playback when using the seek bar

In-home Streaming
Fixed crash when streaming from OS X 10.7 machines

Fuck me. Volgar is pretty damn hard. I can't even beat the first level lmao.
BibleThump.png

I'll finish my Metroid Prime 2 run on Dolphin first before I can tackle this shit.

Eila

Is it a loyalty discount? Page shows it's $10.99 with no discount indicated.

Hmm no idea, but I do own the base game, original BoI + DLC, SMB, Cave Story+, etc.
Going to buy it in case it's a mistake or something. I was warned in my last refund about how the system thinks I've been refunding too much, hopefully my rights don't get revoked.

Turfster

EA are finally replacing Zuma's Revenge for Origin's On the house tomorrow.

Well, it's the final day for ZR. Maybe they'll just scrap it.

Or maybe the success of EA's Vault program on the Xbox has them considering alternatives to on the house.

I doubt they'd be that stupid but it's EA

yuraya

They pretty much gave away everything by now. There is not much left lol

Too bad they never release their sports titles on pc.

On Origin's facebook they said a new one is coming "soon" so I guess it isn't the last one.

"Origin Insider" You're welcome, Thomas! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the next On the House game!"

They pretty much gave away everything by now. There is not much left lol

Too bad they never release their sports titles on pc.

Incorrect! There are many older titles that could put up they haven't offered before. They might offer some newer games as well.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Is there a way to edit comments in your activity feed without deleting them? If not valve should fix that.

Nope. And yep.

Ozium

Do I need to play Borederlands to enjoy the Tellttale game?

I played BL1 it was OK..

I started to play BL2 but I couldn't take it and got bored...

:(

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
It's almost that time of year again for Extra Life 2015 and Enhanced Steam, with prizes sponsored by IsThereAnyDeal.com. Details coming soon...

hikL15v.png

rtcn63

MGSV second-half
so this was what Ozium was complaining about. It's Super Mario 3D Land bullshit. And you're forced to them (some of them maybe). It wouldn't be so bad, if you hadn't visited these locations many, many times because of side missions.

Jawmuncher

I don't even know who Handsome Jack is other than what was in the BL2 trailer.. I never got that far in the game :/

My dad and brother played the game a shit ton so I picked up on some general knowledge.

MGSV second-half
so this was what Ozium was complaining about. It's Super Mario 3D Land bullshit. And you're forced to them (some of them maybe). It wouldn't be so bad, if you hadn't visited these locations many, many times because of side missions.

you can do side ops instead of those "alternate" missions

I'm not sure what the point of the Deluxe Edition is now that all the DLC is free.

The deluxe edition is the standard edition now they want everyone to start with all maps .

Ozium

MGSV second-half

you don't need to do the remixed missions, you can just grind side ops until you get a new cutscene lol

rtcn63

I've also done like 95% of the available side ops. ;_; I have most of the target practice ones and a few other shit. I only stopped doing them because the game bugged out and a prisoner who was supposed to appear, didn't. Same with the 'remains' side op, I scoured the base for an hour, only to get back on the copter and come back, then there it was.

At least I haven't had any more blueprints disappear.

Jawmuncher

Acti really should have hit while the iron was hot. Last year and this year would have been perfect. When Borderlands 3 hits, PC isn't really going to care about destiny.

AHA-Lambda

Do I need to play Borederlands to enjoy the Tellttale game?

I played BL1 it was OK..

I started to play BL2 but I couldn't take it and got bored...

:(

I would say no. I've only played the first game and even then only for a few hours cos it was dull as hell. But I'm really enjoying Tales :)

And yeah all I know about Handsome Jack is he was the2nd game's villain, that's it :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom