• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Strangely enough I have become more excited for The Witness the more time has passed. I'll probably have a pretty sweet Vive setup to play it day 1 the way it was meant to be played.

Tizoc

Woah, Velocity 2X bombed.

2,495 ± 1,181

On Steam, it would've done well on Sony systems.
Velocity 2X is much better than the first game IMO, it's a great 2D action/shmup hybrid with great speedrun potential.
You don't really HAVE to rush in it, you could always take your time and as you replay stages you get better and finish stages faster.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok finally managed to upload a screenshot after uploading a screenshot in my brother's account on my computer

but now it says i'm out of space even tho it said i had like 1.8gigs left before -___-

i find that hard to believe valve wth

dex3108

ok finally managed to upload a screenshot after uploading a screenshot in my brother's account on my computer

but now it says i'm out of space even tho it said i had like 1.8gigs left before -___-

i find that hard to believe valve wth

Their counter was broken for months. I was at 1.96GB for months no matter how much screenshots i uploaded. And few days ago they fixed it and now i have only 56MB. That is why i made comment about additional space for screenshots. Make that space tradable or give more space with Steam level.

zkylon

zkylewd
Their counter was broken for months. I was at 1.96GB for months no matter how much screenshots i uploaded. And few days ago they fixed it and now i have only 56MB. That is why i mad comment about additional space for screenshots. Make that space tradable or give more space with Steam level.

yeah i just deleted a whole bunch of old screens but it's still not letting me

btw in case ppl were wondering, deleting screenshots is another thing that steam is super slow and contrived at :T

Deques

I am so not ready for this

8RsjFG7.png

MUnited83

For you.
Oh are we doing that thing again where we post shit completely irrelevant to steam in the steam thread? Great.

Feel free to try to take the discussion into another direction, but since you haven't bothered to participate in the thread since July and your only post this month was for whining about "irrelevant discussion"... erm...

KoF can hit PC, if the "being relevant" bothers you that much.

Yeah because why would a community actually act like a community

I know, right?

Echoplx

Feel free to try to take the discussion into another direction, but since you haven't bothered to participate in the thread since July and your only post this month was for whining about "irrelevant discussion"... erm...

There's a reason I don't post here anymore. Didn't know my Steam thread membership was invalid because of it.

Caerith

Oh are we doing that thing again where we post shit completely irrelevant to steam in the steam thread? Great.
Nah it's safe to assume that any news from the Sony TGS 2015 Conference that people post here instead of in the Sony TGS 2015 Conference thread is because the games are being announced as coming to Steam. It's not like gaffers are shit at staying on-topic.

So yeah, Bloodborne and Yakuza coming to Steam? That's gonna be awesome.

MUnited83

For you.
Bad time coming back, last week SteamGAF turned into NotSteamGAF

3chopl0x just wanted a relevant SteamThread, what's wrong with that?

We have almost 170 fucking pages while more than 90% off the posts are relevant to steam. He choose to not participate in none of them despite that, and felt like whining when a damn 1/2 hour conference that will take less than a page of discussion appeared.

Omega

Banned
only the steam thread gets upset if it goes slightly off topic lol.

cuz whatever will we do without lashman posting garbage indie games no one even wants for free.

ArjanN

We have almost 170 fucking pages while more than 90% off the posts are relevant to steam. He choose to not participate in none of them despite that, and felt like whining when a damn 1/2 hour conference that will take less than a page of discussion appeared.

Not to mention a bunch of these games will come to PC anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom