• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know, I think someone else told me that EL cleared up the CTDs a while back. I really should dive back into it some day.

But AoW3 beckons...

I'm gonna be honest: it sounds like a fancy way to twist tax break-mandated charity donations into A Very Positive Thing while rebranding into an Equally Positive Thing Devoted To Positivity. Then they'll release annual reports highlighting that A Very Positive Thing is, indeed, still happening.

But I'm really more of a creator than a businessman.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
RZ8lFWl.jpg

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut

NrlV27T.jpg

Arson and Plunder: Unleashed

CiC4KVR.jpg

My Paper Boat

Is the free upgrade offer to the Van Helsing final cut a limited time offer? Or can you pick up some of the missing games later and still get the upgrade?

Deques

not Finalest? You are asking for trouble with this

Finally Finaler Finalest Cut!
Don't forget if you own parts 1,2 and 3 you get this for free. So if you are interested and only need one part or so to get the full set you might want to buy it now. Also there are no guarantees the old games and DLC might not go away at some point in the near future so if you are a collector...

Also play an Umbralist, it's super-dooper easy mode.

I am only missing part 3 of the series. Is it cheap somewhere?

ExoSoul

Banned
I wishlisted it and then devishlisted because of voice controls, I might wishlist it again when you are so insistent.

It's not fully voice controlled, most of it is kb/m (or controller if you preffer), just the spells themselves that are voice-cast.

I'm officially dropping MGS V for now (mission 20). I'm at the point where I should force myself to play it. And after 50 hours, those interesting little details on the gameplay just can't interest me anymore.

I had good times with the game though, no regrets.

Tizoc

I'm officially dropping MGS V for now (mission 20). I'm at the point where I should force myself to play it. And after 50 hours, those interesting little details on the gameplay just can't interest me anymore.

How many animals did you fulton?

How are the Van Helsing games? Torchlight-esque in their fluffy boringness, or something a bit deeper and more interesting?

A fair choice. The story in your head is far better than the game can ever deliver itself.

Ozium

Just found out that Rail Slave has a new game and it is actually getting good reviews? They are the people that made NPPD Rush and Uriel's Chasm... I still need to pick up snowflake tattoo where my bundles at ppl...

anyways this new game is about social media or some shit? rail slave makes good games that I like even though they are sometimes bad because they are cool they are like video games that would exist in philip k dick novels and of course JaseC owns it

GRaider81

Does anyone happen to have a cheap portal 2 code?

I'm ashamed to say i have never played it and all I hear is amazing things. I'm guessing it's regularly on sale?

L.O.R.D

got replied from nuuvem

Alan respondeu:
Hi,

We have already cancelled and issued a refund for order as we don't have any ETA yet for a new batch of keys.

You can check it on Paypal trough Transaction ID

Atenciosamente,

Alan
suporte@nuuvem.com

sad, i want FF8 for cheap , why it never been less then $5 in steam ? it always $6 in sales

How are the Van Helsing games? Torchlight-esque in their fluffy boringness, or something a bit deeper and more interesting?

I really like them, lots of stuff to do, many complex mechanics and endlessly entertaining abuse from Katrina. VHIII was pretty half-arsed sadly, they took a lot of the complexity out as I assume they were developing the complete version in parallel and just ran out of time.

I really like them, lots of stuff to do, many complex mechanics and endlessly entertaining abuse from Katrina. VHIII was pretty half-arsed sadly, they took a lot of the complexity out as I assume they were developing the complete version in parallel and just ran out of time.

Hmm.. I really wonder how VHFC will work if they have different gameplay styles. It says that they were seamlessly integrated, so I guess they ironed out the differences somehow and unified the gameplay. The question is, which gameplay reigns supreme?

NeoCore has cool ideas, in any case. I didn't realise they'd made such a successful series in Van Helsing. After the impressive King Arthur: The Roleplaying Wargame, I'll have to keep a keen eye on VHFC.

Nillansan

Did any of you actually pick up Mad Max: Fury Road? Is there any DRM attached to it and is the overall fidelity comparable to the Blu-ray version? The store page doesn't even show up in my region (Denmark).

Hektor

Did any of you actually pick up Mad Max: Fury Road? Is there any DRM attached to it and is the overall fidelity comparable to the Blu-ray version? The store page doesn't even show up in my region (Denmark).

Its only a stream and not a download if im not mistaken.

Hmm.. I really wonder how VHFC will work if they have different gameplay styles. It says that they were seamlessly integrated, so I guess they ironed out the differences somehow and unified the gameplay. The question is, which gameplay reigns supreme?

NeoCore has cool ideas, in any case. I didn't realise they'd made such a successful series in Van Helsing. After the impressive King Arthur: The Roleplaying Wargame, I'll have to keep a keen eye on VHFC.

From what I can tell, it will be the class structure from 3 and the overall mechanics from 2. Those mechanics were in 3 but they were largely disabled or just not functioning.

Arthea

They say it's three million shipped, doesn't count digital sales then I guess.
Because I don't think we're at only 3 mill sales at this point.

surprisingly PP is only at half million sold on steam, I thought it will be twice that. It could be some people returned the game, but I doubt massively.

HuniePop's eligible for SteamGAF GOTY, by the way.

I didn't think Hunie Cam Studio was due out this year?

Here's a picture of the new corgi puppy we got today, the dachshund is jealous:

My mom love corgis. Had a few of them over the past couple of decades. Can't stand them. They are really high maintenance dogs.

We need a "You might have missed" section for next month's thread.

Circa Infinity, Undertale and the Lakeview Cabin Collection are really neat games that no one is talking about.

Lakeview Cabin is pretty fun. I wish it had better / different graphics.

Looks interesting. Wish listed it for sale purposes.

Finally! My daughter won't stop asking when episode 5 is coming out.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
surprisingly PP is only at half million on steam, I thought it will be twice that. It could be some people returned the game, but I doubt massively.
Yeah same, I really thought it would have sold better if they released a port for the mgs legacy collection a few months before the TPP release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom