• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soulflarz

Banned
It's going to be a long month isn't it?
tumblr_nteiqssio31u9m8ijo1_500.gif

All LiS gifs make me want to play it.

I swear I thought that the game had more after that section. Still, if you want to see the real genius in Alpha Protocol, start a new game, get through everything as quick as you can, but do things differently. That's where it really shines.
Oh yeah, I went Taiwan>Russia>Rome, so maybe that's why you thought about the remaining length. No worries though buddy, I was actually relieved upon realizing the game is ending :p

It's a long game and I am not sure if I'll replay it anytime soon in the coming years. It's fine though, I had plenty of fun with it.

Funny how I was reverse to you as in, I started playing the game - especially in stealth - because MGSV came out lol

Ozium

not sure what level I'm at but I have been getting booster packs like crazy lately.. like at least one every 1.5 weeks

praise gaben

edit: can we PLEASE stop with the Life is Strange spoilers?!

zkylon

zkylewd
Kotaku's redesign years ago (when it turned into a slimmed down mobile website) killed my interest in the site. It also started my GAF habit.

Redesigns can do good!

i've grown to like it

i don't visit kotaku much but it's like the only games site i still visit cos it's easy to digest compared to like the bombardment of information of most games sites

i really want to see how much of a mess i've made of my story

i feel like half the characters are gonna end up dead lol

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I have the first episode sitting in my inventory. Haven't felt the need to redeem it yet. #rebel

If you don't want to play this year's GotY, that's your problem.
Seriously, play it.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
having a job is okay guys...

The LEGO store did the Imagination test today.

i recreated The Homer from The Simpsons to the best of my ability with the pieces given, except i made it s Roadster with big back wheels and a powerful looking engine

So you didn't brick it. It's all snapping together, isn't it?
just don't be a blockhead and screw it up.

Sch1sm

i think half the fun of episodic games is to play them as they come out, so it's a pity you miss out on that

I genuinely don't have the patience. I'm sure it builds anticipation, some sense of suspense, but that more irritates me than generate a feeling of, "Yes, totally want to play this now!"

zkylon

zkylewd
I genuinely don't have the patience. I'm sure it builds anticipation, some sense of suspense, but that more irritates me than generate a feeling of, "Yes, totally want to play this now!"
yea i know a lot of people like that, but i feel it's just the wrong perspective cos you're missing out on the whole community aspect of these "experiences" or whatever

Shadownet

Banned
i think half the fun of episodic games is to play them as they come out, so it's a pity you miss out on that
yeah no thanks. I have enough of that when it comes to my favorite shows. I don't need that with my games.

I bought the Wolf Among Us 3 days before Episode 5 came out. Beat all 4 episodes just the day before it came out. Now that was great.

You fucked up.
-----------
Was playing rocket league (soloing). We were down 0-2 with 2 minutes to go. One of my teammates wanted to forfeit. We came back 3-3 to bring it into overtime and won. Scored 2 goals.

forfeiting, what is this shit.

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah no thanks. I have enough of that when it comes to my favorite shows. I don't need that with my games.

I bought the Wolf Among Us 3 days before Episode 5 came out. Beat all 4 episodes just the day before it came out. Now that was great.
but you miss out on all the memes

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Enhanced Steam has been updated to version 7.9.1. This is a maintenance release that includes the following changes:
  • Links on app pages to SteamDB, PCGW, and SCE will display at the top of the right column
  • Continuous scrolling was updated and will no longer reset after changing the search sort order
  • Homepage carousel will now properly display escaped HTML characters
  • Updated Early Access banners to run more efficiently
  • Relisting a market item can now be done quickly by typing in the amount and pressing enter
  • Regional price comparison boxes were resized and placed correctly on store pages
  • Fixed an alignment issue with bundle prices
  • Fixed an issue where there was no preview popup on greenlight items loaded through continuous scrolling
  • Dynamic Greenlight data will now be cached in the browser
  • Astats and Steamgifts links will now force a non-SSL connection as those sites don't support SSL
  • Fixed a bug that caused bundle notifications not to appear on non-English store pages
This update is available for Google Chrome and should update itself automatically within the next 60 minutes.

As always, please let me know if you encounter any issues with this release.

so apparently if you don't purchase anything from GMG for a while they send you a 32% off voucher that's tied to your account.

hello $40 street fighter v

So Life is Strange has to hit half off in the next month, right? Right!?
My universal translator appears to have broken.
I was gonna buy Gurumin but I put jamon serrano on my pizza instead

FcNQzRW.jpg
Where's the pineapple?
so apparently if you don't purchase anything from GMG for a while they send you a 32% off voucher that's tied to your account.

hello $40 street fighter v
My universal translator works here, fortunately. That's like a sick 7% discount for Canadians.

Salsa

thats jamón serrano bro

just that it has olive oil and parmesan with it

it was delicious

would go back in time

fuck gurumin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom