• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

Some pizza snobs up in here. I ate it every day for a month in Europe and I'd still ask for more, Rome being the best. Gotta say that Open Baladin was the best meal I ate though; great burgers, wish we got to drink more beer though.

Kinda weird question: so I just built my new PC and loaded up Steam for the first time in probably a year. And both Dead Island games are on my library and I never bought them. What's up with that?

Also, any good horror game recommendations that aren't Dead Space or Amnesia? Consoles are really slacking in that genre.

Kinda weird question: so I just built my new PC and loaded up Steam for the first time in probably a year. And both Dead Island games are on my library and I never bought them. What's up with that?

Also, any good horror game recommendations that aren't Dead Space or Amnesia? Consoles are really slacking in that genre.

SOMA is going live today.
Other than that, Stasis, Outlast, and maybe the Fear series.

DreadOut is an interesting horror game.

I didn't get the voucher. My last purchase was in May-June.
Am I supposed to receive an email or something?

Believe!

yeah youll get an email my voucher came in an email. dunno what their criteria is to send you that email tho.

checking the dates on my emails it looks like my last purchase was in 2014 november

Outlast and it's DLC are great, Alien Isolation, and Among the Sleep are really good also.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me

Alien: Isolation.

rtcn63

are you guys ready for

SHOCKtober?

b70.gif

WTF at those gifs lol.

yeah youll get an email my voucher came in an email. dunno what their criteria is to send you that email tho.

checking the dates on my emails it looks like my last purchase was in 2014 november

I see.
I guess my purchase status is still considered as 'recent'. Well then.

MUnited83

For you.

Penumbra!

Uzzy

yea i know a lot of people like that, but i feel it's just the wrong perspective cos you're missing out on the whole community aspect of these "experiences" or whatever

I was fine with RE: Revelations 2, as that had new episodes weekly, so you weren't left waiting an indeterminate time for the next episode. Plenty of other episodic games have left people waiting months on end for a new episode, which kinda ruined the whole idea of episodic gaming for me.

Thanks Telltale.

I am Quiet.

I am the absence of words.

Too soon brah. ;_;

oh god i thought i was the only one that found the humming annoying. stick to your name quiet, do me a solid and stfu, if you insist on humming at the very least hum different songs instead of the same one over and over

oh god i thought i was the only one that found the humming annoying. stick to your name quiet, do me a solid and stfu, if you insist on humming at the very least hum different songs instead of the same one over and over

Eh, I kinda like her humming though.
And listen to her humming very closely, her actual voice is surprisingly nice.

I liked the first How to Survive more than I expected but, I am not rushing for another one.
You guys died here really?
It's day time when you took those screenshots.
Zombies don't always spawn in the same location and other things change.
let me just look it up on the stor-

myEsCI5.png

oh

one of those moments

it's like... diablo with guns?
Not really and there are many more weapons than guns.

So interesting new game coming out soon.http://store.steampowered.com/app/391150/

Well that looks horrible.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

There was a Free Weekend that ended yesterday. They shouldn't be there and will drop off eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom