• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing though FF XIII, and Snow's so full if shit. I hate Hope more i think, but damn Snow's so full of himself.

Only Snow? I hate everyone in that game, the Aussie girl is the worse one, then its hope, then lightning and everyone else after. Only one that didn't bother me was the black guy, i didn't like him, but I didn't dislike him

Uzzy

Quiet's cute, but Raiden's cuter.

1440978118411836456.gif

The game resembles Vampire: The Masquerade a lot which is cool. Whistlisted.
Any full version impressions here?

"This game appears to be a really deep and enjoyable RPG. Unfortunately, at this time it crashes every ten minutes or so. I will check back. It certainly has promise if the bugs can be worked out!"

jesus christ it really IS like VTMB

Hektor

having a job is okay guys...

The LEGO store did the Imagination test today.

i recreated The Homer from The Simpsons to the best of my ability with the pieces given, except i made it s Roadster with big back wheels and a powerful looking engine

And... YOU GET PAYED FOR THAT???

It's going to be a long month isn't it?
tumblr_nteiqssio31u9m8ijo1_500.gif

A hella long month sista. I cant wait for dat shit to drop like an ugly baby, yo!

AjV6jrP.png

It is done. Alpha Protocol down. Quicker than I feared last night. Kurt, how did you come to the idea I was half-way through after
Rome
? There was only the end left after that. Took only a couple hours.

Anyway, gonna need to digest the game a bit. Gonna write an impression post tomorrow maybe. Game is good but flawed. Very flawed and unpolished and ugly and repetitive. But still fun. I do recommend it with some caveats.

At least you bought and finished it. That is what counts. Now you only need to learn to love it. I recommend you to play through it 4 or 5 more times with different playstyles and choices so you can really appreciate it.

Playing though FF XIII, and Snow's so full if shit. I hate Hope more i think, but damn Snow's so full of himself.

Good, good. Let the hate flow through you.

Quiet's cute, but Raiden's cuter.

Holy shit.

So, how does regional pricing on Steam actually works?

When Elite: Dangerous arrived to Steam in April, the game is priced at Rp 700k (full Dollar to Rupiah conversion). And right now, the game is Rp 580k (350k with the discount) only. Is it possible for publishers to change their regional pricing decision after the first announcement? Or ED is just a pretty rare case?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
So, how does regional pricing on Steam actually works?

When Elite: Dangerous arrived to Steam in April, the game is priced at Rp 700k (full Dollar to Rupiah conversion). And right now, the game is Rp 580k (350k with the discount) only. Is it possible for publishers to change their regional pricing decision after the first announcement? Or ED is just a pretty rare case?

Publishers can alter pricing whenever they please. It's why some games go up in price prior to Steam's bigger sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom