• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

In addition to support for the new DLC this month, the update adds Big Head Mode, which is activated the same way as in Arkham City: Hold down R2 + L2, then rotate the left stick clockwise and the right stick counter-clockwise. When activated, you’ll also notice some of the Batmobiles have their cabin roof removed.
Wait, what?! How did I not hear about this in AC?

fantomena

If the amount of time Ive used on gaming the past month will continue for the rest of my life I will be done with MGSV, even if it's the only game I'll be playing, when The Winds of Winter relases.

In order words, between september-october next year.

Tizoc

I need help identifiying a game: It was released a month ago on Steam and is some auto-scroller Korean game. Anyone know what it's called?

So what is the verdict on Soma? Is it a machine for pigs or amnesia?

I know it is early days, but AMFP was only a couple of hours long, so I figure people may have finished it by now...

giphy.gif

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SECTOR -- MB-59ACD86EB3592BAA - Taken by nightstorm
Houston, we have a problem -- MB-10FBC27D4F188D12 - Taken by rainking187

Hektor

Sheesh, the Fallout Anthology costs only 50€ on Amazon.de

That is such a tempting price, even tho i already own all the games.

Tizoc

So I have Fallout New Vegas but I don't have Fallout 3, mainly as the latter is considered underwhelming to NV from what I've gathered.
However there's a mod that combines F3+NV into one game. Is it worth getting F3 in this case if I want to experience it as one big game with NV?

Lingitiz

SOMA seems great so far. Big Bioshock/SS2 intro vibes early on.

It's a very different thing from Amnesia. More emphasis on tension and atmosphere rather than scaring the shit out of you.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
The problem with making fun of bad rats us that the dev actually made money from their delusions, rendering the criticism slightly invalid.

Arthea

I'm buying Legends of Solitaire, miss all encompassing Solitaire games, why all on steam are single type games? Hopefully this one has more than one type. Why don't we have MS Solitaire?

My most anticipated games for the rest of this year:
Trails SC (like always)
Paint it Back (October)
Nep Nep 3 (October?)
Tales of Zestiria (October), which I might have to refund, seeing as we still are at 38% only, hopefully not, tho.

In this order

I don't believe that Lightning will return and in Stardew Valley anymore. Probably we are not going to get those this year.

What are yours?

They deserved the money.

Are you sure?

Jadax

Anyone here know their foods - specifically cakes?

I ordered a cake from a bakery for my gf earlier today, and apparently it tastes quite sour/bitter, to the point she couldn't eat more than a bite. I got her a sugar free chocolate mousse cake.

Anyone know if that's what it tastes like, or did it just spoil?

Lain

Playing though FF XIII, and Snow's so full if shit. I hate Hope more i think, but damn Snow's so full of himself.

There are two kind of people: those that cheered when he got punched in the face and those that think it went too far. Which kind of person are you?

Jawmuncher

I ordered a cake from a bakery for my gf earlier today, and apparently it tastes quite sour/bitter, to the point she couldn't eat more than a bite. I got her a sugar free chocolate mousse cake.

That still seems off, though that style of cake does taste weird. This is actually perfect for a off topic thread if you didn't make one already.

If I had to guess, I'd say whatever dairy they used in the mousse was spoiled. Unless they didn't use any artificial sweeteners and just made the mousse out of the pure unsweetened chocolate, which would be quite bitter indeed...and in which case the bakery wouldn't have a clue what it's doing.

Return it either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom