• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgaro

Is this a portrayal of SteamGAF?

sKpW5bD.png

Great machinima btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQgZKbdwXEw

ModBot 2

Not a Mod, just a bot.
This is a scheduled automated repost on behalf of WinterDemons, who is running this raffle.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (WinterDemons, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
Rainbow Six Collection -- MB-A02A5590AF34B02C - Taken by Majukun. 38 entrants total.

t1441237889z1.png

Tenrius

I don't get the suicide thing in STASIS. It's just unnecessarily gross and the fact you get achievements for it just makes it more weird.

The game itself is all right though: great visuals, fantastic sound (even the voice acting is great, although some of it is amateur hour). I was a bit disappointed when I realized there were
monsters
(something you realize 1-2 hours in), thought it would be
a more grounded story about human trafficking
(something you realize in like the first 30 minutes), kinda like a certain lesser-known Hideo Kojima game.

fertygo

No way its a simply "bugs" btw, the physics is too deliberate for that.. the Chun-li one made me unsure, but not for this one

finally, sold that dumb ff stuff. Made +5 on it, bringing FFT0 down to less than $15 for my purchase. Totally ok with that

but now im wondering if i should've held off and sold it later. Seems like the price is climbing

Arthea

finally, sold that dumb ff stuff. Made +5 on it, bringing FFT0 down to less than $15 for my purchase. Totally ok with that

I just checked, it's worth like $2+ now? hilarious

I bet it will be bellow $1 by the time I'll get home

edited: Happy Birthday, legacyzero

edit2: I checked chocobo, the bundle is still worth a tad more now, about $5-6, it will keep dropping tho and I'll be home not soon enough

i feel like i never know what im doing with market stuff. Now i feel like i sold it too low at just north of $6.

maybe i should stop checking the market

Arthea

i feel like i never know what im doing with market stuff. Now i feel like i sold it too low at just north of $6.

maybe i should stop checking the market

checking market doesn't help much, as steam one is so incredibly unstable as if someone would be tampering with it on purpose *insert bunch of conspiracy theories here*

Sometimes new items sell for much less, because of undercutting as the same items let's say half of year later, sometimes they nosedive fast and stay there, sometimes there is no undercutting and they stay expansive there are no rules, only lady luck can help you.
I've seen some foils to sell for 5€ one day, and 0.50€ next day and not to sell at all the next. It's really quite a headache to try to predict anything, as drops are not random, at least they often seem not to be.

FloatOn

just watched the eurogamer recap on the metal gear franchise and my head is full of fuck.

will watch the gametrailers one later.

is the story really this convoluted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom