• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Witcher 3 wasnt out that time to show how trash Inquisition is.

I didn't need W3 to know that game is trash. I'd rather play the FF13 trilogy than play DA:I and its dlcs.

It got 4th place in the GAF GOTY awards, so that's something. It was the highest rated non-WiiU game of last year.

gaming side has bad taste tho, theyalways give into the hype and then a few months later the general opinion goes from "OMG GOTY" to "that game sucks"

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Power... feels good...

uWN7t5W.png

... maybe next I'll report Bad Rats

When I read that the game does the whole Just Cause 2/Gat out of Hell thing where you need to grind side missions to proceed was when I knew I was in no rush to ever play DA:I. That stuff is kinda okay in an action game where the minute to minute gameplay is actively engaging, that shitty campaign design fucking sucks in an RPG. don't put filler in my RPGs, I ain't got time for that.

When I read that the game does the whole Just Cause 2/Gat out of Hell thing where you need to grind side missions to proceed was when I knew I was in no rush to ever play DA:I. That stuff is kinda okay in an action game where the minute to minute gameplay is actively engaging, that shitty campaign design fucking sucks in an RPG. don't put filler in my RPGs, I ain't got time for that.

it has the balls to end on a cliff hanger ending too after its lame story mode.

Jazz573

So they have all the information ready: stretch goals, rewards and all that kind of information, but why haven't they started their campaign?

And what is Muv-Luv?

It's a VN series.

On twitter, several hours back, they said they'd be revealing the date in 6-8 hours, so hopefully it will be soon.

AHA-Lambda

So why is the GabeN game still up? :p

Yeah, I tried it for the first time recently and as soon as that came up I was out.

Lain

It got 4th place in the GAF GOTY awards, so that's something. It was the highest rated non-WiiU game of last year.

Let's not forget:

V7HHm8y.png
QkurRtZ.png

RPG Game of the Year: Dragon Age: Inquisition = 803 points, 22 honorable mentions
2. Dark Souls II = 721 points, 10 honorable mentions
3. South Park: The Stick of Truth = 564 points, 12 honorable mentions
4. Divinity: Original Sin = 339 points, 7 honorable mentions
5. Transistor = 279 points, 16 honorable mentions
6. Diablo III: Reaper of Souls = 187 points, 9 honorable mentions
7. Bravely Default = 135 points, 12 honorable mentions
8. Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition = 130 points, 6 honorable mentions
9. Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth = 128 points, 7 honorable mentions
10. Child of Light = 113 points, 12 honorable mentions

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
It's like, yo, you guys get to jerk off to anime dragons but I finally get another game to sate my poorly animated stick figure fetish and it's taken away from me like I'm into dom shit.

Speaking of RPGs and Q1 2016 releases
This:
Reviews and Accolades
----------------------------------------------------------------
“Stronger, Deadlier, Deeper” - Edge Magazine

“Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is a better shooter than most actual shooters.” - GamesRadar

“Beautiful, Brutal and seriously ambitious” - Ars Technica UK

“Hotter than your significant-other and most celebrities.” - Kotaku UK
is on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's steam store page. That's a bit much for a game with only one cinematic trailer and TPS shootbang demo video released.

Arthea

Power... feels good...

http://i.imgur.com/uWN7t5W.png[/img

... maybe next I'll report Bad Rats[/QUOTE]

as Celes used to say "Power only breeds war..."
a thought to consider

[quote="morningbus, post: 179629460"]It's like, yo, you guys get to jerk off to anime dragons but I finally get another game to sate my poorly animated stick figure fetish and it's taken away from me like I'm into dom shit.[/QUOTE]

You can always ask for Sam - as poorly animated stick figure - game, for full spectrum of pleasure.

Turfster

Daily The Magic Circle 33% off
Midweek
  • Dying Light 50% off
  • Might & Magic Franchise up to 75% off

Usually they're late, now they're kinda early.
smh

Humble Store R* sale, mostly steam keys, not everything

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Speaking of RPGs and Q1 2016 releases
This:
is on Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's steam store page. That's a bit much for a game with only one cinematic trailer and TPS shootbang demo video released.

Well that's a lot of praise for something they havn't got to play more than a demo of.

Shadownet

Banned
It's like, yo, you guys get to jerk off to anime dragons but I finally get another game to sate my poorly animated stick figure fetish and it's taken away from me like I'm into dom shit.
Well we have AnimeGAF and BDSMGAF. If you make a StickGAF, I'm sure Gaben will bring the game back.

Jawmuncher

A Bioware game getting a GOTY edition? This is so unlike EA.

EA and Bioware are a bit tricky

Mass Effect 1 - no GOTY but PC and PS3 included all DLC.
Mass Effect 2 - no GOTY but PS3 included extra DLC
Mass effect 3 - nothing
Dragon Age Origins - GOTY
Dragon Age 2 - no GOTY
dragon Age Inquistion - GOTY

So it just depends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom