• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volimar

Mind numbing nothingness.

But that's what {your favorite game} is for.

UG9qdhb.gif

L.O.R.D

it's almost time for new thread title

should we put PSA in the beginning of the title and wait to see what its gonna turned to ?
or its only work in Gaming Discussion forum ?

Kyougar

Spiegel made a report on Simulator games and cited Giants Soft that Farming Simulator 2013 sold 1.25 million. Did we already know that?

(Steamspy has it at 500k rest should be consoles.)

Arthea

Spiegel made a report on Simulator games and cited Giants Soft that Farming Simulator 2013 sold 1.25 million. Did we already know that?

(Steamspy has it at 500k rest should be consoles.)

but it was in several bundles, so that PC number is kinda inflated.

Corpekata

Banned
Pretty sure Farming Sim games aren't Steamworks and are also HUGE in retail in some countries so I would not assume the rest are console sales.

FloatOn

was scholar of the first sin this year?

if so that's GOTY for sure

my love for souls knows no bounds

(I still need to play MGSV and Witcher 3)

Sch1sm

does anyone buy greenlight bundles anymore?

seeing on groupees we are #31 now... my how far we've come

Never bought one, tbh, but I'm sort of with Yian on this one. I don't really buy bundles anymore. It has to really appeal to me. Too much trash in my library isn't my choice method for +1s.

Ozium

Never bought one, tbh, but I'm sort of with Yian on this one. I don't really buy bundles anymore. It has to really appeal to me. Too much trash in my library isn't my choice method for +1s.

all trash is treasure. the creators put their souls into their games. they are all the children of steam. all deserve love. this is why jasec is like steam jesus

does anyone buy greenlight bundles anymore?

seeing on groupees we are #31 now... my how far we've come

I've only been buying them since about #20. Missed one though, #24 or so. Most of it is junk but there are some diamonds in the rough and the cards cover the cost easily.

All +1s deserve equal love.

ArjanN

As usual, the truth is somewhere in the middle. He was well-spoken and had valid points at times, even if they were almost always overwhelmingly negative. However, with the way some people seem to treat the thread as a chat room now it would be nice to have another no-nonsense poster.

He was the annoying type who thinks he's a realist telling it like it is, but in reality is just a bitter cynic. And as a result he was a pretty disruptive poster with his negative hyberbole.

Chariot

it's like the videogame equivalent of krautrock but that is probably too old and not anime enough for you
And here I thought I mention often enough where I'm from for you to know that I grew up with all kind of Krauts. And the Kraut seems weak in this.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
After playing the summer sale clicker game I don't understand the appeal.
That wasn't a good example, though. You could do nothing at all and let your teammates beat the levels for you. In a proper clicker game you have to upgrade stuff to progress.

He was the annoying type who thinks he's a realist telling it like it is, but in reality is just a bitter cynic. And as a result he was a pretty disruptive poster with his negative hyberbole.
He always justified his opinions. He was extremely negative, but it wasn't unfounded.

I miss him.

Oh dang that is awesome. Even GameCenterCX video :O Gonna watch later for sure!
My wife had the idea yesterday that I should make "Idle Master Simulator" - where you can simulate running Idle Master. It'd be an "idle" game (like Clicker Heroes) where every time you click 60 seconds pass - then you can buy upgrades to idle your games faster. Then you sell the trading cards (or eventually buy upgrades that automate that part, etc) and use the profit there to buy more games to idle.

At first I thought she was crazy but it actually doesn't sound too bad lol
You had half of Steam-Gaf at clicker game. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom