• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deques

But isn't that the usual speed? 2 hours per game simultaneously and then individual games separately.

I tried it out for 15 minutes on Grim Fandango but it only gave one in 15 minutes :( (I already reached the 2+ hour mark).

The glitch is that start and close the game instantly. Don't expect that it will work all the time since it's a glitch

Ozium

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Raiden IV Overkill -- MB-74F6546BCF8993F4 - Taken by fspm. 24 entrants total.

t1472830582z1.png

Atari-Asteroids-imitation-Poster.jpeg

Shadow Warrior Classic is free on Steam

data

Hmm, not sure if I should gamble on the Humble monthly this month. I already have Soma on the PS4.

Looking at the old bundles, I'm glad I skipped last month but that seems to be the only weak bundle.

EDIT: Eh, pulling the trigger, why the hell not.

You could probably keep the Soma key to sell later on for 80% of the bundle's value. (and you still have the drm free version on Humble Bundle)

Unai

You do it everyday for 100 games and you get 100 cards each day.

Oh, so just 1 card per game each day? That explains when it stoped working after I tried but closed the software after getting a few cards and tried again.

Wok

For me, it is more reliable to get 1 card per game and per day. Otherwise it is glitchy and unreliable.

Ozium

shadow warrior reboot is a very overrated game imo

was way too repetitive and went on way too long

why to preorder the follow up?

mp1990

Banned
There is no point to announce some PC news at TGS.
I was thinking about the 999 port announcement that happened a few months ago, but I guess that happened on PAX which is an event focused on the western public so yeah, maybe next time. Still would be very pleased with a TGAA localization.

I did that mission after beating the game and I was given 15 praxis kits which enough to help me stealth through the level.

That's fine, and it's what I did too, but then I couldn't hack many terminals, couldn't disable security systems, couldn't move heavy objects and what not. So you see a solution to the problem you're trying to solve but you can't do anything about it because you don't have the abilities. Not fun when the variety is main draw of Deus Ex (for me at least.)

Hoping for a good Monthly. What I would like in the bundle:

- SOMA
- Android Assault Cactus
- Videoball
- Action Henk
- Technobabylon
- Invisble, Inc.
- 20XX
- Whatever the Humble Original is.

Seriously, guys? I don't remember much from Human Revolution's story, but I certainly remember Pritchard.

- SOMA
- Android Assault Cactus
- Videoball
- Action Henk
- Technobabylon
- Invisble, Inc.
- 20XX

What you'll get:

Godus Wars
Bad Rats Show
etc.

Alright I think I just discovered something with the card glitch. If it is currently glitching but you don't get a drop 4 seconds or so after hitting next, don't hit next game, wait 30s and then hit next. It seems to jumpstart it again.

- Soma (That someone in the B/S/T should buy!) :p
- Empty multiplayer game that will remain empty
- Cool game I already have
- Meh game I don't
- That's even on steam? Might be alright
- Something else
- Lol, really?
- Will the humble originals even come to steam at some point?

Ozium

- SOMA
- Android Assault Cactus
- Videoball
- Action Henk
- Technobabylon
- Invisble, Inc.
- 20XX

- SOMA
- Mighty No. 9
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
- Blamdown - Udder Fury
- Digital Homicide Friends & Family
- Dirty Bomb Fire & Light Pack
- Random indie multiplayer game with a total concurrent user base of 10
- Humble Original (some RPGmaker game)

Deques

Seriously, guys? I don't remember much from Human Revolution's story, but I certainly remember Pritchard.

What you'll get:

Godus Wars
Bad Rats Show
etc.

- SOMA
- Mighty No. 9
- Titan Quest Anniversary Edition
- Blamdown - Udder Fury
- Digital Homicide Friends & Family
- Dirty Bomb Fire & Light Pack
- Random indie multiplayer game with a total concurrent user base of 10
- Humble Original (some RPGmaker game)

Why can't you be positive for once? :(

rackham

Banned
Logged on today and for some reason have two 75% off coupons for a game called FEIST.

PM me if you want the coupon.

Deques

I don't think so, it might be a glitch of sorts, it should scan your scores without your participation if registered, in theory, then again I don't logout out of that site, so maybe that's different.

Also we dropped to 6th place already, aww

And we are back to fifth place, sorry derExperte and calyx
OpSIS3D.png

And I climbed from sixth to fourth place
LESaGuV.png

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
Guys my xbone adapter thinks its my internet. Microsoft what are you doing @~@

I have the same. Its used as an Ethernet adapter but who knows why...

Thats normal, the Xbone Adapter/Controller uses some kind of WLAN for its connection...
Bluetooth is also listed under network adapters.
A network adapter is not automatically a internet device, it s a network device that connects one way or another with other devices

legacyzero

Banned
Has anybody else ever just sat back on their birthday and played games while saying fuck it to everything else?

It's MY day, baby.

SSPssp

From that GMG 3 Pack:

ModBot said:
Instructions for SSPssp:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (SSPssp, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

RIDGE RACER UNBOUNDED -- MB-40E0042DF5B542FF - Taken by legacyzero
CHAINSAW WARRIOR -- MB-79E6006AAE2BF004 - Taken by Chairmanchuck
SKYWARD COLLAPSE -- MB-E11BADEDAD97B603 - Taken by voodooray

derExperte

Forza Horizon 3 preorders are up in W10 store. I'd love to but not for 69,99€. Guess the demo coming in two weeks will have to do for now.

madjoki

Forza Horizon 3 preorders are up in W10 store. I'd love to but not for 69,99€.

Yeah, I'll wait for Steam Special Edition for 40€
discounted by -75%

I guess they'll keep increasing PC games to console prices because of 'free' crossbuy.

Grief.exe

WIth all the performance stuff and the new Jim Sterling video of Deus Ex, I wil surely be picking the game up on some cheap sale.

Seems like I was right for being skeptic about it.

The DLC in Mankind Divided seems completely inconsequential.

What I've noticed among video game discussion is that the mere existence of micro transactions are demonizing. This is a reductive stance to take.

They need to be taken on a case by case basis. Three simple existing of DLC isn't necessarily good, but neither is it intrinsically evil. In this case, it seems that it was an opportunity to generate slightly more revenue without effecting the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom