• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpekata

Banned
Just remembered to post it here

So I saw this today and thought of you guys :V

CsuoJ4FW8AAxkBW.jpg

CsuY4qtXgAAteZB.jpg

Is this a way to tell your neighbors you're on the sex offender list without having to knock on all their doors?

So the Steam forums for Wheels of Aurelia say that you should get a Steam key if you bought it when it was in a Humble Bundle, but I just checked and I don't seem to have the game in the bundle anymore. I had a listing for a Wheels of Aurelia beta or something along with all the other games but now there's no mention of Wheels of Aurelia at all. Not sure if that's because the full release is soon or what.

Corpekata

Banned
So the Steam forums for Wheels of Aurelia say that you should get a Steam key if you bought it when it was in a Humble Bundle, but I just checked and I don't seem to have the game in the bundle anymore. I had a listing for a Wheels of Aurelia beta or something along with all the other games but now there's no mention of Wheels of Aurelia at all. Not sure if that's because the full release is soon or what.

What bundle? That topic looks to be about buying the game on the humble store. Was the full game actually in a bundle before release?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
What bundle? That topic looks to be about buying the game on the humble store. Was the full game actually in a bundle before release?

Humble Fantastic Weekly, which they confirmed last year would grant keys for the full game:

Also worth checking your Humble libraries - Santa Ragione will be providing keys for the full game to anyone who purchased the Humble Weekly Fantastic Bundle last year.

Wondering when they'll have the Triennale Game Collection up on Steam. It's still scheduled for September, but they've been pretty busy curating the Milano Game Festival and haven't said if it's still on track.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 43 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Overcast -- MB-CA42DC5A02AC6EEF - Taken by spacellama
Particula -- MB-2452B986DA93D33D - Taken by jesusraz
Why so Evil -- MB-602D70B77A5136B4 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Heaven Island -- MB-DCCDFAC88620D68D - Taken by rainking187
Big Space Mess #3 -- MB-AF3F9CC6E6243512 - Taken by dave is ok
Particula #2 -- MB-94B49FB75190B5B8 - Taken by gaiadyne
Particula #3 -- MB-4E51D6E602B826F0
Heaven Island Life #4 -- MB-03C093F2783A7229 - Taken by electroflame
Heaven Island Life #5 -- MB-05DE858BE4A5654F - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Heaven Island Life #2 -- MB-7AE7C2E8574F702F - Taken by celsowmbr
Woodle Tree Adventures #5 -- MB-5F552519AF553918 - Taken by Tizoc. 1 entrants total. - Taken by illusionary. 3 entrants total.
Woodle Tree Adventures #4 -- MB-A37015C291BD3F76 - Taken by jesusraz
Woodle Tree Adventures #3 -- MB-B37FB80075DCA086 - Taken by Frustrated_Grunt
Big Space Mess #2 -- MB-18F2B379A4D4844B - Taken by Loptous
GooCubelets -- MB-267A233B904F80F1 - Taken by Vipu
Endorlight -- MB-4E26BE9D081CFBED - Taken by Santerestil
Still availables.

Corpekata

Banned
Yes, looks like it's possible
UeyyPn9.png

I pay in euro which is a bit more expensive than in dollars, if you can buy in dollars then it would be great :D

Can you actually add them in the promotion area? There's only Select and it turns into Deselect once chosen, I couldn't figure out how to get them both in.

Hektor

Lets try to bring it back ... so people !

Which is your favorite anime game on steam ?

Dungeun Fighter Online and Long Live the Queen are my favorites

Danganronpa 1, Danganronpa 2, STEINS;GATE and "unsatisfactory love for Mr. Handsome or how I learned to stop worrying and love the tentacle inside my womb - an NTR romance novel"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom