• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeknurn

Oh wow that's an unexpected promo. I actually just bought a 1080. I'm hoping Newegg will give me it as a show of good faith, they've done that before.

Well it's a high profile PC game and Microsoft wants gamers to start using their store. Much like Ubisoft bundling their Uplay titles, so I wouldn't say it's completely unexpected.

That's a UWP game only, right? No Steam version?

I've been out of the loop for a bit.

Correct.

bought my 1070 in June...I'll e-mail Newegg and see if there's any chance they'll send a Gears of War 4 code anyway once they go live on their site

pretty sure it's a 0% chance but doesn't hurt asking I guess

madjoki

bought my 1070 in June...I'll e-mail Newegg and see if there's any chance they'll send a Gears of War 4 code anyway once they go live on their site

pretty sure it's a 0% chance but doesn't hurt asking I guess

It's there.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...re=gears_of_war_nvidia-_-00-995-265-_-Product

Sadly it's priced at $60, so no price mistakes coming by allowing buy separately :(

Forza Horizon 3 scoring great in the reviews department. Too bad it won't show up on Steam.

Hopefully later like QB, but no high hopes.

MUnited83

For you.
Gears of War 4 is being bundled with GTX 1080 / GTX 1070 cards and also laptops with the aforementioned cards. Nvidia is highlighting that it's a Xbox Play Anywhere title which is surprising.

Lets hope they do the same thing with Forza Horizon 3. I'd like to pick it up for a lower price.

edit: UK Promo page is up
http://www.geforce.co.uk/hardware/10series/gears-of-war-4-bundle/

And people said Nvidia wouldn't have any titles this year :p

You can expect Watch Dogs 2 to be on it too later.

Endruen

Not to me I know it as it came out. lol I'd like to see if I can get away with just the VA patch when I get home next week.

Well, I first watched the anime many years ago (not even half as good as the VN) and I finsihed reading it with the PS3 sprites last February, so yeah, that's the one I liked, and I wasn't too fond of the new sprites. So happy to see the PS3 ones. Does the Steam version have voices?

Knurek

Well, I first watched the anime many years ago (not even half as good as the VN) and I finsihed reading it with the PS3 sprites last February, so yeah, that's the one I liked, and I wasn't too fond of the new sprites. So happy to see the PS3 ones. Does the Steam version have voices?

The patch adds them as well.

Corpekata

Banned
Called Newegg, they gave the GoW4 promo to me. They rejected via email, so if you get rejected via email or chat, it's worth a try to call.

cyba89

Okay, don't hit me SteamGAF but I probably have to buy Forza Horizon 3 if the PC port is good
and it's cheaper than 69,99€.

Corpekata

Banned
When did you buy your gpu?

I got rejected by email also. I bought my 1080 late july.

A few days ago, so obviously a different situation so they might be more lenient with me.

Probably wouldn't hurt to call either way. They have a "call me" option so you don't have to sit around waiting on hold.

MUnited83

For you.
Quantum Break was reduced to 36,99€ after less than half a year. I can wait that long.

Or are you talking about port quality? Then I hope it's not another Quantum Break.

Quantum Break version was PC only. They were forced to reduce the price because no one buys stuff at the W10 store.
FH3 however, is a Play Anywhere title, which means it won't ever be cheaper than the console version.(and as you can see, the XB1 version of Quantum Break is still full price)

Accoun

Just remembered to post it here

So I saw this today and thought of you guys :V

CsuoJ4FW8AAxkBW.jpg

Somebody tell the owner that Anya is peeling off.

Knurek

SteamGAF GOTY poll will be a hard choice....
We had Steins;Gate, Umineko, Stranger of Sword City, Lord of the Seal, Flowers, Nrse Love Addiction, Phantom Brave, Muv-Luv, Klocki all realease in the last few months!

Station42

Damn good stuff. Hope the game does well for your team!

Thanks for the post, Station42, and for finding us and stopping by - much appreciated!

All the best to Santa Ragione for the Steam release of WoA - may it do wonderfully well for you - it looks terrific, and unique, which is hard to achieve these days.

(oh, and of course I hope it does well on those console box thingies that some people use, too).

Thank you!!! <3

Uzzy

We had Steins;Gate, Umineko, Stranger of Sword City, Lord of the Seal, Flowers, Nrse Love Addiction, Phantom Brave, Muv-Luv, Klocki all realease in the last few months!

Whoever wins, we lose.

bbd23

alright! windows seems to have updated without any issues! woo.

there was a brief moment where I almost pooped my pants because the screen was black for half of the update until i realized I had my PC also hooked up to my TV so it was displaying there instead. weird!

ready for cheap gears keys!

kagamin

Y'all need more DRPGs in your lives, Stranger of Sword City is up there with my fav series Etrian Odyssey in terms of gameplay (art style is too different to compare).

Phawx

Yo is there anyone on SteamGaf that can buy something from Idle Fish in China? I can pay you for you trouble.

lol

Literally never heard of any of these games. Everyone with good taste knows DS3 is the true GOTY anyway.

I wonder if gears 4 will have an okay multiplayer since it'll be handed out for free.

I'll give it a go but the Trojan horse won't work, especially when you need the fucking anniversary update that still hasn't rolled out for everybody.

Talk about a pain in the ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom