• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanhora

I believe this might be the GOTY
for some people

STORY

My kind, beautiful little sister has a hemorrhoid?!
It all begins when the protagonist's little sister opens up to him about her awkward dilemma, leading him to buy a suppository for her. However...

"Onii-chan... I can't... get it all the way inside..."

She fails to put the suppository inside on her own.
Surprisingly enough, suppositories are pretty difficult to insert without someone else's help.

"O-Onii-chan... can you please... put it in for me...?"

Huh?! Y-You don't care if your brother sees your butt?!

She gathers up her courage to make that embarrassing request, shaking all the while with her face beet red.
Her brother's sense of reason nearly shatters when he sees his adorable sister in that helpless state!
How will he respond?!

Well... things rapidly escalate, reaching a point where even his little sister's best friend gets caught up in the ensuing craziness...

I'm receiving reports that new Valve’s new policy about limiting keys generation requests are working and hit a lot developers who tried to abuse system lately. Several devs from RU/CIS region, mostly known for those cheap 1-2$ trash games from Jim Sterling videos and Indiegala bundles, lost ability to request new keys:
PdWKLeZ.jpg

Good news to hear.

And even better news. I wonder if it's Valve doing the right thing or Matt Furie striking back against the dipshits that use his Pepe creation.

Ascheroth

STEAM | October 2017 - We hope you accept this thread
STEAM | October 2017 - We hope you will accept these Zwei delaYs
Actually, that is better.

In other news I've played through Astebreed today.

What a blast and visual spectacle this game is, and just the right length to finish it in a single session (around 2 hours).
Also, for a difficulty called 'Easy' it sure me like 20 tries to defeat the final boss.

I'm quite excited, but didn't realize it'll cost $30 US.

Will most likely hold off for now.

Yowza, that's quite a bit higher than I was figuring. Still excited for it though...been waiting foreverrrrr for it to finally be released, I guess I can wait a little bit longer for a price drop then...

I am so close to buying D:OS2 but i have so few hours a day to play and i hear it is super long....decisions

I've come to terms with the fact that when I tackle a game like this it will take me so long that it's pointless to even think about when I'll finish it, it'll be done when it's done.
I only finished P5 a few days ago which means it took me almost half a year.
I just played it whenever I could. So many other great games were released in that timeframe but what are you gonna do?
Narrow it down to the absolute must plays and don't waste time with anything that doesn't qualify.
I really feel like my life is becoming more and more incompatible with gaming and being into RPGs only makes it worse, I wish developers would start aiming for 40-50 hours at most.

cyba89

Finished Quantum Break. For the lukewarm response this game got at launch I pretty much enjoyed my time with it.
All the time abilities you have in combat are totally OP though. You can pretty much slaughter through all the enemies.

Now I can finally free up that 70 GB from my hard drive.

While that KT saying would make for a great thread title any other month, I think it diminishes some great titles coming out in October, namely Wolfenstein II and The Evil Within 2. Maybe make a thread title with all references above?

yuraya

While that KT saying would make for a great thread title any other month, I think it diminishes some great titles coming out in October, namely Wolfenstein II and The Evil Within 2. Maybe make a thread title with all references above?

Looks like someone is refusing to accept it.

Hektor

"We hope you can accept people with different political opinions"

Alternative, "Evil Within America"

Labadal

Hey guys. Something very strange happened. My trading cards for Why So Evil were cancelled on the market and sent back to my inventory, by Steam. They are now not marketable. Is this a new thing? This is the first time this has happened. I'm sorry if this has been discussed already.

I turned them into gems.

madjoki

Hey guys. Something very strange happened. My trading cards for Why So Evil were cancelled on the market and sent back to my inventory, by Steam. They are now not marketable. Is this a new thing? This is the first time this has happened. I'm sorry if this has been discussed already.

I turned them into gems.

It's one of Zonitron games so see above.

I had one thing

STEAM | October 2017- What Evil Assassins Do Within the Shadows of War II: Colossus Boogaloo

which is a play off my favorite comedy horror film to fit the halloween theme

movieposter.jpg

and Electric Boogaloo

Might be to much going on with the title though :/

Battlechili

Banned
Is there such a thing?
Mhm. Many of the H-games released in Japan are pretty high quality. Not necessarily talking VNs either. More along the lines of stuff like Custom Maid 3D 2.
And I know people like to joke, but from a technical perspective, the Nekopara VNs on Steam are extremely high quality with regards to art/animations/interactivity. The fact that you can move windows around and they affect the game is cool. And then there are more story heavy VNs with ero content in them such as Fate/Stay Night.....

Well, most adult games are VNs lol. CM3D2 is a very particular exception.

I just wish that I'd get my wishes of:
  1. Adult games on Steam not requiring outside patches and instead being uncensored right from the start.
  2. Major Western companies being encouraged to make big budget h-games.

So another 40 games appears to be removed from my Steam Library count on my profile (but not my actual library) so what might it be this time?

I wish Telltale would put together all the Sam & Max's and Hector Badge of Courages and Back to the Futures into single entry, I hate seeing all the separate episode entries whenever I'm scrolling down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom