• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickyson1

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 7 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (rickyson1, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

AI War: Children of Neinzul -- MB-C2A2B040EC446923
Naval Warfare -- MB-B9E7060F2731FFAC - Taken by Ingueferroque
Thomas Was Alone -- MB-919C2D86343353C6 - Taken by nja
AI War: Light of the Spire -- MB-34F279E601E10B3A
AI War: Fleet Command -- MB-80BC95D7B20B3995 - Taken by Darth Kupi
AI War: The Zenith Remnant -- MB-73D5D42FB6FA193D
War on Folvos -- MB-63EDABEB505C0359 - Taken by NingenJanai

GaussTek

Won a code but forgot I already have it. Here's it in case you didn't win or don't want to bother:

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Goat Simulator -- MB-7A84B7E38BA9174F - Taken by Jawmuncher

It's not Goat or GOAT but it looks nice.
ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (freshVeggie, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Receiver #3 -- MB-AC3EC8F856613DF3 - Taken by Soule
Receiver #2 -- MB-5F196DFD522F858B - Taken by TheMadMan007
For those who missed it during Humble Free Day.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
JP02.jpg

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (A Fish Aficionado, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Goat Simulator -- MB-CE422502EF73D89E - Taken by Li Kao. 12 entrants total.

t1411618909z1.png

Nabs

This game is only as good as you are. Give it a shot:

ModBot said:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nabs, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Goat Simulator -- MB-6FA0BD5E31A74714 - Taken by YianGaruga. 9 entrants total.

t1411619029z1.png

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
So I booted up Beyond Gravity and suddenly it's over an hour later. What a great game!

Thanks Ozium for the gift! GAF is awesome.

Strider

Welp. Pre-order placed for Civ: Beyond Earth. Watched a couple live streams of the game and my excitement got the best of me. One month away though :(

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
pets are fucking expensive

new computers are fucking expensive

im broke motherfuckers im broke!

Tizoc

Steam gaming plans for today:
Finish up Monkey Island 2 for the Playfire rewards
Go back and finish up Fables Ann. or as much as I can

All I did in FF4 was defeat the Magus Sisters and the Wind Archfiend, but I managed to get 50K Gold cheevo XD.
I'll put a few more hours into FF4 and hopefully can finish it before the new Sherlock Holmes game gets released @o@

...but man Tower of Zot was a pain in the ass at least until you hit Lvl. 30 when enemies become less tedious to defeat.

Tizoc

If it make you guys feel any better. Goat Simulator will be boring in about 30 mins.

It's fun to mess around with and try out some of the community stuff.
Besides you play as a goat, and even the devs recommend another game besides theirs.
Didn't stop me from getting it and having a fun time :p

Grief.exe

I'm thinking we will get Phantom Pain day and date with the console versions. It seems that lately publishers have been announcing the PC version after the fact so they can maximize their sales potential.

Announcing the port well before the release gives me the impression that Konami is either conceding those extra sales, or going with a PC port day one. You could cite the Lords of Shadow series as a similar situation, with the first game coming late then the sequel launches simultaneously with the console versions.

Knurek

Any way to remove the Music Player task from the jumplist?
I've previously disable everything except for Exit Steam to make room for more game entries, now with the new update this fucker appeared and I can't seem to find the option to remove it. :\

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I'm thinking we will get Phantom Pain day and date with the console versions. It seems that lately publishers have been announcing the PC version after the fact so they can maximize their sales potential.

Announcing the port well before the release gives me the impression that Konami is either conceding those extra sales, or going with a PC port day one. You could cite the Lords of Shadow series as a similar situation, with the first game coming late then the sequel launches simultaneously with the console versions.

Judging from when TPP and GZ appeared in the registry, Konami began working on the former first, so a day-and-date release strikes me as quite likely.

Miguel81

I don't know why Steam just up and decided to change my birth year to 1955. Like, why that year?

Sleepy Dogs Definitive isn't up yet. Hope they have some upgrade deals near release.

Volimar

So stupid to have to install a game to be able to listen to the soundtrack.

I x'd out of the player a minute ago and it's still playing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom