• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turfster

Daily Fight the Dragon 40% off
Weekend
  • Goat Simulator 40% off
  • Total War franchise 75% off ROME II FREE WEEKEND
  • Elder Scrolls Online 50% off

Humble Weekend
  • pid 1.59€
  • Shattered Planet 8.24€
  • Shelter 2.5€

legacyzero

Banned
Man, Ethan Carter looks AMAZING. I simply can't buy it now, and be able to afford everything coming in Oct/Nov.

Broke as fuck. Can't wait for dem tax returns!

So here is a question:

How big is everyone's wishlist?

Lately I've come to the realization that mine is slowly growing very large. It seems like I add a game a day, sometimes more. It's starting to worry me, as I already have a huge backlog of games to even install yet.... o_O

21, though it will shrink shortly when the games release and the Steam Sales come around. Those 21 games will most likely go straight to the backlog with the Dota 2 updates they are bringing out.

We are getting dangerously close to get Swery to port D4 to PC. Almost. Almost.

ipv6muk9.png

Please Swery, take your time and think about it. I wish D4 will become a minor success for him.

Hesemonni

Banned
What makes you think so? Aside from iOS ports, and I'm not even sure these are bad, as I don't know about iOS possibilities too much, all SE modern ports were good. Or am I forgetting something?
Have any other Crystal Tools games been ported to PC so far?

E: Nevermind. Isn't Crystal Tools basically FFXIII saga :D

Arthea

Have any other Crystal Tools games been ported to PC so far?

E: Nevermind. Isn't Crystal Tools basically FFXIII saga :D

we actually have no clue, SE is so weird with their engines, they create one and brag about it, then make one game (or not even one) and abandon it for new one. Never could understand how can they waste so much resources all the time. Also I was pretty sure that Crystal Tools worked primarily on PC.

I guess you can now chop apples.

that's funny (><)
thanks for giggles

Sacred Tears True was released.
9,99&#8364;

http://cdn.akamai.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/316840/header.jpg?t=1411659756[/img

[url]http://store.steampowered.com/app/316840[/url][/QUOTE]

Already wishlisted, still why not even cards? real bummer

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I love that they're still using the old "Add to cart" buttons instead of the new ones on the TW sales page. I guess they'll iron stuff like this out though.

Arthea

Shogun 2 dlcs are still too expensive... even with that discount it's 13€ for all. These will never get cheap enough for me to buy, I start to believe.

Lain

Went to see what was the daily deal and noticed a little oversight in Valve's new store design:
Zmeb.png

I guess no one thought to check if the various elements would align right with every language supported, kinda like how the new features didn't work at all with the Italian language for the first day or 2.

zkylon

zkylewd
i'm close to dropping remember me. i feel like the batman games lack attack combos for a reason, when all your moves are basically just different animations but same result it's just not very much fun. and i don't like being short for presens or whatever and not being able to use new moves, specially when i've been at 3 for most of the game and the first one's just mashing x

i get a similar feeling with alice 2, it's just a pretty game but with like afterthought gameplay that isn't really enjoyable and drags on a lot longer than i wish it did. it just makes me want to play bayonetta

in other news i have dentist appointment in a half an hour and i'm super freaked out because of those stupid dentist gifs you people posted

cHinzo

I did the same with Borderlands. I used a 23% off voucher on GMG so at least the wait isn't as expensive as it could have been.

Have u gone through the skill trees yet? Nisha looks tons of fun and Claptrap looks great too, although I probably can't stand hearing Claptrap's voice for hours long. :d Probably going for Wilhelm, since I really liked Roland and Axton in the previous games and Wilhelm looks similar to those two. Also got some pretty interesting skills. :D

Dolor

Daily Fight the Dragon 40% off
Weekend
  • Goat Simulator 40% off
    [*] Total War franchise 75% off ROME II FREE WEEKEND
  • Elder Scrolls Online 50% off

Skeptics should try out Rome 2 now. It's a great game and much better than at launch. These devs did the right thing and worked hard to fix their game. The new campaign looks great too.

Arthea

i'm close to dropping remember me. i feel like the batman games lack attack combos for a reason, when all your moves are basically just different animations but same result it's just not very much fun. and i don't like being short for presens or whatever and not being able to use new moves, specially when i've been at 3 for most of the game and the first one's just mashing x

i get a similar feeling with alice 2, it's just a pretty game but with like afterthought gameplay that isn't really enjoyable and drags on a lot longer than i wish it did. it just makes me want to play bayonetta

in other news i have dentist appointment in a half an hour and i'm super freaked out because of those stupid dentist gifs you people posted

I think that idea behind Remember Me combat is really cool, I mean programing your own combos, that go good with your fighting style is awesome idea. It somehow didn't work at all with Remember Me, probably because you still need good combat mechanics to pull it off. But I'm all for someone trying it again, in a right way this time.

I still haven't played Alice and I need to.

Have u gone through the skill trees yet? Nisha looks tons of fun and Claptrap looks great too, although I probably can't stand hearing Claptrap's voice for hours long. :d Probably going for Wilhelm, since I really liked Roland and Axton in the previous games and Wilhelm looks similar to those two. Also got some pretty interesting skills. :D

I've looked through them a bit. I'm deciding between Wilhelm or Claptrap to start with as of now. I've seen the videos for each character and Claptrap's playstyle will probably take a bit to get used to so Wilhelm will probably be who I pick at first.

AHA-Lambda

Evil Within System requirements are up

Recommended PC System Specifications

64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
i7 with four plus cores
4 GBs RAM
50 GB of hard drive space*
GeForce GTX 670 or equivalent with 4GBs of VRAM
High Speed Internet Connection
Steam account and activation

*It’s worth noting that the 50 GB of space required is for the PC install. When the installation is complete, the game will take up ~41 GB of HDD space.

http://www.bethblog.com/2014/09/25/the-system-requirements-within/

Price mistake on Amazon - GTX 980 for £299.99

They usually honour price mistakes so worth a shot.

aaand out of stock =/

Electronic Super Joy + Bonus and Groove City 80% off until the 9th for some reason

Sorry if I am repeating myself, this game is just awesome - I'm talking about the first one since I haven't tried out Groove city yet - and all those who are into challenging platform games should play at least once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom